It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I smell a recount rat.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am an Australian so I am not an expert on your system but I do have a devious mind that quite often predicts Machiavellian outcomes,with these recounts I believe the objective is that due to recounts that NEITHER Trump or Clinton have 270 votes on that day the 13th,in which instance from what I can ascertain congress then chooses the President,you might get to see the real chosen one via this method there was a Bildeberg meeting last week you can bet something is up.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I am an Australian so I am not an expert on your system but I do have a devious mind that quite often predicts Machiavellian outcomes,with these recounts I believe the objective is that due to recounts that NEITHER Trump or Clinton have 270 votes on that day the 13th,in which instance from what I can ascertain congress then chooses the President,you might get to see the real chosen one via this method there was a Bildeberg meeting last week you can bet something is up.

That is along the lines of what I was thinking. Not sure how this will play out but it will be interesting to watch. I can only hope for the best.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Next time they have a bildeberg meeting. I pray someone blows up that building killing them all inside.

They are literally the scourge of the world.
edit on 6-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

If that would happen, it would cause rioting in the streets like we have never seen before. The government and its elections would lose all credibility in the eyes of the public. Donald will be tweeting so much it will cause internet pandemonium!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

There was great unrest in the 1960's some things changed but the system remained intact,the Republicans own congress and Trump is not an establishment Republican theres too many not to trust too many that may plot Bush,Romney,Graham even Ryan those are the guys that influence the Party,they now have a choice go along with Trump or plot and risk going the way of the Whigs.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
We can only hope that this works.

The last thing we need is for our great country to go backwards and undo all of the progress that we've made.

It makes me sick thinking about people like Sessions.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Not afraid of the backlash from the conservatives either.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

The last thing we need is for our great country to go backwards and undo all of the progress that we've made.

Then think about the progress Hillary made cheating Bernie out of the nomination so she could continue selling influence to the highest bidders. Contemplate Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile, two fine examples of progressive corruption. Think also about the progress that the Clinton foundation has made enriching themselves and cronies at the expense of the poor and the American taxpayer as a charitable foundation.
This should keep you busy until Congress is in session when you'll have to think about swallowing the Sessions pill.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You don't understand the way the electoral college works, that is not possible.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

You may wish to study the events of 1824-5 it has already happened in US history once before.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

those are the guys that influence the Party,they now have a choice go along with Trump or plot and risk going the way of the Whigs.

So do you mean that they'll turn a blind eye when Trump uses slave labour, or kisses the KKK's ass, or profits from American ordinary folk who are being encouraged to invest their few bobs in big companies...like his!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

No I mean if they thwart Trump it will be the end of the Republican party as for your theories and conjectures no-one in Congress I believe would be without sin to cast the first stone.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

No I mean if they thwart Trump it will be the end of the Republican party as for your theories and conjectures no-one in Congress I believe would be without sin to cast the first stone.

But, but, I'm not talking theory or conjecture..but hey! it seems you are willing to go along with both Trump and the Republican sinners in congress as long as you don't hear about it...nice one!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yes he has used cheap foreign labour but Ive never seen any proof of slave labour,the only scary thing with a K in it hes in touch with is Henry Kissinger and no hes not there to change Wall Street either.The Presidency of the United States is not a sainthood.What concerns me as well as Americans is that there be a smooth transition of power thats what Im going along with.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Completely different set of events, look into it more.

If you want me to explain it, I can message you later or post it here if you want, at work ATM, so will have to be later as it's a detailed response.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Posting it here would be great -it appears this is not my original thought when searching for a precedent I found blogs as early as March suggesting this type of scenario.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

wow, look at all the stars you got

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yes he has used cheap foreign labour but Ive never seen any proof of slave labour

What in the name of Harry do you think forced labour is? it's fecking slavery and there is no other way to describe it. Trump and his daughter are sitting on it, along with the rest of the shiite....Dubai, Qatar, New York. The only reason you have no evidence is that yuh never looked for it. Go on, I dare you! rattle Google's cage. Sheesh!
Cheap foreign labour eh? that's a joke right?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It wont happen, because Trump actually won...end of story.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Lol "progress"
Right

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join