It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parts of an Animal Carcas at Rocknest on Mars?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
After hundreds of years of expose, you would never be able to identify a dead animal on Mars.

Some of this rock has been sitting there for billions of years. Even in a thin atmosphere, it's going to disintegrate.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Look. I did what I could just to get this 'out there'. Sorry it didn't meet Your expectations. I have only done a couple of these type of threads. Practice and repetition will make them better, for you, in the future. I do hope at least...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Thank You MC for Your reply there! I do appreciate that!!

There were some threads here years ago that talked about Carl Sagan and other top scientists that scrutinized a Mars image and found structures. They went into great detail about how they were NOT natural. Did 3D computer drawings of them and all that. Was like 2 hours long video. Can't for the life of Me remember the title, but If I do remember, I will point You to it! I believe you will find that it goes into some Fascinating stuff!!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thank You all for keeping this alive with Your conversations, images, etc. I am happy for the turnout here so far, and that it is being looked into from You all! Thank You for that!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Archonic

I dunno if They are messing with US here, but I do think 'they' either intentionally or accidentally let things slip by their radar, for Us to see. Yah Mine might be a rock. But there are things that are not!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am always interested in these threads. There are some pics out there that do not look like rocks, yet everyone screams it's just a rock. One of these days I suppose we may find the truth. I can keep hoping anyway.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
One word: Paradoliea or however you spell it. I personally see rocks.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Rocks they may very well be.
But the differences is in Our eyes,
and how we see...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I would love it if.......

Two Martians sat in the shade, drinking their Martian drinks and eating their Martian snacks.

Checking their Martian Laptops, they noticed that an Earth satelite was headed in their direction. Martian 1 said to Martian 2, 'Watch this!" He then stood up, reached into his back-pack and took out a large stone that was roughly the size of an Earth horse's head. It had been carved to, at a quick glance, look just like a horse skull."

Checking his Martian computer one more time to check the Earth satelites position, he dashed out and placed the rock in the most conspicuous place he could find before rushing back to the shady spot."

Martian 2 asked what that was all about. Martian 1 said, "I'll show you tomorrow... after all the signals get sent and received and sent again."

The following day, Martian 1 and Martian 2 were back in their favorite shady spot eating their Martian snacks and drinking their Martian drinks. Martian 1 opened his Martian computer.... logged onto Earth's ATS and exclaimed with delight..... "See! I KNEW they would fall for it!!!"

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You Sir, Rock!

Love the Dragons! Awesome to the MAX!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
I was scouring images and something jumped right out at Me from the Image of Rocknest.
The item mentioned is about center from left to right, and a third of the way up from the bottom.

Image is PIA16453_sol64_from_Rocknest_WB-full.

Link below. ATS won't let Me upload the full image. Too large?
www.jpl.nasa.gov...

Then here is the item cropped and circled.

What do Ya's think? Animal? Rock? Looks like a horses head to Me... Maybe light and shadow playing tricks? I do see a dark rock under the jaw of the 'animal' and one above it's forehead, but that's not what I included in My assessment...
I'd say more like a sheep or a goat...You can almost make out a body there...And straight out from the nose is what resembles a dismembered hoof...But then I'm still not convinced this rover is not roving around somewhere in Arizona or New Mexico...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I gotta say, This was the first thing I read at ATS this morn,
while havin my coffee and I got at first grins as I read along,
then a good laugh at the end! Well done here!!
Very well done indeed!
I liked that a lot!!LMFAO!!!
Thank You!!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Archonic

I Salute You, another Dragon Lover!! Glad Ya liked em!
Dragons Rock!!!

I see You visited The Shed!
Welcome there by the way! Make Yourself at home!!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

I too have doubts as to where that rover is at times. One thing that gets Me is there have been a few images of the rover that supposedly took a selfie. However, there was no mechanical arm extended to take the shot! so WHO or WHAT took those pix?!?!? Thanx for Your comment too! I appreciate it!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Good post, I can see why you brought it to everyones attention because it does look like an animal head, but like you yourself said it is probably just the light etc playing tricks.

A special mention for the excellent artwork, it is on about the same level as mine

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bilbous

Thank You for looking at This Thread! I am glad Ya liked it!

Like Ya said, I mainly wanted to bring it to the attention of Our ATS Family.

There are many here Who still have and use critical thinking. That's A Bonus for things like this.
I don't mind at all some Who say just rocks. I don't mind being told I am flat out wrong. I am Human afterall, and We do make errors in Our thoughts, spoken words, etc...

As a matter of fact I appreciate being corrected.
It helps Me to gain and use better, correct, information that way.

The fact that Members came, looked, and commented is the key.

(TY for the Artwork comment. But I 'm Sorry, I'm not real sure what art You speak of? My Banner in My signature maybe? My ever changing Avatars? Both?)
Regardless, I Thank You again!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I meant the highlighting in the Mars picture. (red writing etc)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bilbous

LOL!!! Now I get it!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join