It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Pizza thing was a False Flag -Theory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Thanks. I understand. I guess I am a person who digs in and fights. I need to learn to climb up the hill and look around.

It's easy to fall into one of these baits because many of us who have been exposing the Illuminati Jesuits are frankly tired of it and all we want is to see the machines end so that life can prosper. But if we go after every nook and crannies we are no different than the alt left liberals who will take anything and turn it into a witch hunt. The best way is to wait unto solid evidence appears that shows without a doubt who is who. But for now it is all circumstantial from Wikileaks, which gives validity to the story, but not enough to bring anyone down.

Sansa Stark has some good Advice for Jon Snow. (If you know how to apply metaphors.)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
maybe you're right, and maybe not. freedom to investigate should't be denied anyhow

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

But evidence can be overlooked or buried. I know from Ferguson that many FACTS about the area were/are wrong.
Digging out facts long distance is too difficult. We really need eyeballs on the scene.
This is too far ranging for that.

I continue to keep myself aware.

I will say this about certain areas of the Midwest. There is a plan to break up black families. To destabilize communities. And it is so easy. Tax Increment Financing. Declare an area "blighted" and raze the homes. I have seen it 3 times in St Louis. The homes are fine, well kept, just small and older.

If you destabilize a family, it is easier to steal the kids literally and figuratively.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FedericoNicola

1.) There is no such thing as freedom to investigate. It's not included in the US Constitution. As far as I'm aware it's not included in any constitution.

2.) No one is hampering your ability to investigate. You can still go off and do a solo investigation. Or if you like the camaraderie, there are plenty of other sites that still allow talk about Pizzagate. Voat seems to be where most people go to discuss the topic.

3.) You can't expect the owners of this site to risk their livelihood based on what amounts to shoddy, circumstantial evidence at best.

4.) If you're actually referring to Welch (it's hard to tell what you're actually responding to) his right to do anything ended the moment he put innocent bystanders at risk.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join