It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Pizza thing was a False Flag -Theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if the original 'falsified' portions of of this thing that initially got everyone fighting about this general issue (things like fake captions and fake emails that were planted in the mix), was all from none other than CTR. If there really is some sickness been going down 'over around' with all the DNC top brass, then you can bet your life David Brock's all a part of that scene with them.

It goes like this: DNC whoever would have known to start preparing for this outcome the oment they assessed what got snagged in the email leak, however it was they came to find out it happened. Some time to plan the damage control moves. Eventually, someone started posting some initial stuff about 'pizza'. It's entirely possible it was even them initially, to 'get ahead of the story' as professional PRopagandists say. Now it's in their ballcourt to guide it home... all the way to the moment that actor walked in there and didn't even shoot anything (right?)... note that queing up this huge FAKE NEWS script being part of said damage control moves, which is entirely brilliant as it has other obvious uses.

And I'll tell ya, if the above scenario is generally true, and then that little twerp sorted out all that response on his own, he's a true Einstein of PRopaganda. I suspect the basement thinktanks at OSF & CF all worked overtime to plot all this though.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Their power only works if they can control you. They know that can't control what everyone thinks, but they can control what you are allowed to discuss, and what you are allowed to say

Isn't that what the founding father's was trying to escape from?

That has Orwellian written all over it. yet, not long ago this was labeled a conspiracy theory. Now it is a reality.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The pizza gate story wasn't a false flag, it wasn't even a story. The crazy guy who shot up the restaurant during a "Self Investigation" was the type of insane conspiracy theorist nut case who believes anything they hear and assume every article they read on the internet is true.

The only part of this story that's true is that John Podesta had the owner's number in his phone. Everything else is completely false and ridiculous. From a number on a phone, the internet then decided that this obviously meant that Hillary Clinton was running a child prostitution ring out of some fictitious basement at the restaurant, just because there were pictures of kids on the wall eating pizza?

Pizzagate is an example of how a fake news story gets generated and gets people talking about this as a large conspiracy theory, while completely ignoring real conspiracy theories that in general get zero attention.

People claiming that they're awake and then reading about Pizzagate and crap like it are not awake, they're just a member of another flock that's not part of the mainstream flock. They're still sheep.

In order to be truly awake, find out information on genuine conspiracies that most of the forums aren't talking about. It's way more work, but it's way more rewarding.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The pizza gate story wasn't a false flag, it wasn't even a story. The crazy guy who shot up the restaurant during a "Self Investigation" was the type of insane conspiracy theorist nut case who believes anything they hear and assume every article they read on the internet is true.

As if anybody REALLY knows what this guys deal really is!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
In order to be truly awake, find out information on genuine conspiracies that most of the forums aren't talking about. It's way more work, but it's way more rewarding.

Bingo

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

It has been posted that he had roles in films.
I'm not at all sure what to believe at this point. Did the guy actually fire a weapon in the shop? Some have said it was a shotgun, some have claimed it was an assault weapon. Then, there's the guy that Jones interviewed in the clip posted here who claims he didn't hear a shot. How is that? I've been around these weapons all my life---you would have to be stone deaf not to hear the sound of a discharge of either type of weapon being fired in the next room.
Has anyone got pics of the results of the firing of the weapon? I took some time and read dozens of the reports on the incident and they are truly all over the map. Bartender didn't see a gun. Patrons didn't see gun or hear gunshot. Initial police reports said no shots were fired. www.thegatewaypundit.com... But, later reports emerged that shots had been fired but nobody was assaulted. Others reported seeing a gun, some said shotgun, some said assault rifle.... Acting police chief said the incident had nothing to do with pizzagate but arrested guy said it did connect to pizzagate.

Even the arrest report published ( www.nytimes.com...) reads like a comedy script. The "witness" claims to have been outside getting pizza dough and heard "loud bangs" coming from inside so, armed with his frozen pizza dough, he goes back inside to investigate? Seriously?

Like I said, this is just crazy---it is so all-over-the-map that I can't even begin to put the pieces of the puzzle together. According to the arrest report linked above he assaulted the walls, a door and a computer. He is said to have claimed that he thought children were literally being held captive in the establishment.

The whole thing smells. Maybe it's just the anchovies......but it seems that gun control and speech control are tied to this incident if I put on my tinfoil hat.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
As I understand it, it all started with hacked emails, the word "pizza" being used over and over completely out of context, among others like "pasta" and "sauce".

An FBI document was leaked showing known pedophile symbols and someone with a good eye saw the logo of this place and it clicked, cleverly disguised as two pieces of pizza.

The guy who owns it...surprise surprise, one of the most 50 powerful people in Washington DC...

Are we getting warm yet?

It's a global thing, has to be. Look at Hollywood/Music industry...rife with it. Both Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have spoken on it. Jimmy Saville in the UK etc.

The naysayers are real quick to paint it a "witch hunt" whatever that means. It's anything but. It's soberly and somberly seeing info and trying to see the whole.

That being said how can you be sure you root it ALL out? I see your point in the OP as a means to censorship (which it could be used as planned or not)

I'm worried that if it gets to a point that's undeniable they will close a few pizza shops and say "yep, got em all".

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
As I understand it, it all started with hacked emails, the word "pizza" being used over and over completely out of context, among others like "pasta" and "sauce".

An FBI document was leaked showing known pedophile symbols and someone with a good eye saw the logo of this place and it clicked, cleverly disguised as two pieces of pizza.

The guy who owns it...surprise surprise, one of the most 50 powerful people in Washington DC...

Are we getting warm yet?

It's a global thing, has to be. Look at Hollywood/Music industry...rife with it. Both Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have spoken on it. Jimmy Saville in the UK etc.

The naysayers are real quick to paint it a "witch hunt" whatever that means. It's anything but. It's soberly and somberly seeing info and trying to see the whole.

That being said how can you be sure you root it ALL out? I see your point in the OP as a means to censorship (which it could be used as planned or not)

I'm worried that if it gets to a point that's undeniable they will close a few pizza shops and say "yep, got em all".

Pretty much what started this whole thing which is why it needs to be properly investigated. What bugs me is the massive amount of censorship coming just to shut this story down. The gunman was most likely hired by them to try and get people to back off this story.

However, circumstantial evidence supports the story, but it is not enough to convict or accuse anyone. It is one of those cases where you KNOW something is happening, but you also know it is a very dangerous territory. It is a two edged sword that cuts both ways and not many can weild it properly.

This is the reason why there are standard procedures when law enforcement investigate cases like these. This is also why they use agents to go "under cover" for more leads. You don't just waltz into a place "Guns blazing".

You either do it properly or get a court order or a warrant to properly search the place.

Just one problem, those people who are involved also own the majority of the police. We witnessed this during bill's meeting with Loretta lynch plus the strange situation of Jim Comey.

Doesn't leave much room for discussion now does it? And this should bug everyone no matter who they are.
edit on th2016000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 10 Dec 2016 09:41:52 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 10 Dec 2016 09:41:52 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I wonder if Edgar Welch was one of the play actors employed down at the Pulse incident this past summer? Those guys must be in high demand.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

My frustration continues in trying to research this.
Since the "shooter" incident, just saying piXXagate makes people smirk. Which is what MSM and those in power want; the mantle of crazy on anyone who is curious about this. So I am stuck with how to dig out info. Trying to initiate discourse with new leads/people gets me blank stares or dismissive nods.

I do not know how to continue to look into this. I do not know how to research other "conspiracy" items that we are being distracted from.
Without digging into the chan, I have no way to connect more dots.

But I am still unhappy with the info I do have. I KNOW there is something.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: katfish When trying to find the way out of a maze, most people try to maneuver the maze from the inside, looking for openings, trying to avoid the dead ends. Some hardier people with a bit of might and power, will just push through the walls of the maze, sometime destroying the maze in spots, creating false openings and making the maze even more difficult to maneuver.

The easiest way, is to look above the maze or to find out how the maze was built, it is the surest way of finding the center and the way out.

Not trying to be poetic or cryptic, just careful.

edit on 10-12-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up. Spelling and gramatical corrections.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: katfish When trying to find the way out of a maze, most people try to maneuver the maze from the inside, looking for openings, trying to avoid the dead ends. Some hardier people with a bit of might and power, will just push through the walls of the maze, sometime destroying the maze in spots, creating false openings and making the maze even more difficult to maneuver.

The easiest way, is to look above the maze or to find out how the maze was built, it is the surest way of finding the center and the way out.

Not trying to be poetic or cryptic, just careful.

AND that is why you should never participate ever within pans labyrinth. Better to be a version of the all seeing eye and observe the crap from above instead of being within the problem. A lesson i had to learn the hard way. Best way to defeat your opponent is to observe your opponent and their tactics. Reacting to their crap is simply a way of shooting oneself in the foot, or being placed within the maze and be at their mercy.

But the way it all played out...

I can only describe how things played out with one simple scene

yea um... don't be that guy...
edit on th2016000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 10 Dec 2016 12:38:23 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 10 Dec 2016 12:38:23 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I still don't understand how everything about this case is supposed to have been falsified.
Maybe I am dimmer than I think, but [seriously] did they plan this many years in advance?
I mean there are websites from these people themselves bragging about their art collection [of tied up kids in underpants
]
I said that so often, that in itself is nothing to worry about but everything else that can be verified independently from any 'newly made' sources is also dodgy enough [I am not going to repeat everything because I did already in a few threads] that I wonder how those people are let loose to run a family restaurant.

I am not saying they are paedos but I am also not saying they aren't. I don't know.

Here in Britain if a teacher or anyone else who comes into contact with children ticked all the points that these people are ticking, they would probably not get the job. Just to be on the save side.

If I had friends that would do only half of the stuff that they like and do, I wouldn't visit them any longer.

And this is before anything [possibly] made up enters the playing field.

I am sure it is perfectly legal to do and like what they do but I wouldn't file them under 'possible babysitters'.

Maybe they can redeem themselves and they were just tasteless, but I am still glad people are willing to question the questionable.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Soulsurfer... Almost the same exact things I said elsewhere in relation to this in your two posts prior to this.

Basically if there's anything to it, one idiot just ruined anyone else's ability to investigate this in a more proper way. Whether or not he's a plant, who knows? (It does seem likely, given background.) But certainly any evidence tied to that location in itself isn't going to be any good. (Given the timeframe, has to be scrubbed by now.) The bigger issue is that everyone is going to be quick to pin blame for something on anyone nosing around.

Anyhow whatever activity may have happened at the location is long gone. The bigger thing would be to tail those that were supposedly involved and keep an eye on them. Photos of comings and going, locations, and what seems to be unusual activity. Whatever's needed to pin down something illegal. But that's going to be hard now, given the threat that was presented by one schmuck with a gun. (And that's all the media or any official authority will worry about.)

Regardless, whenever everyone's attention is on this, there's probably something hinky going on somewhere else. Not saying leads shouldn't be followed but consider that more than one group is involved in stuff, the one with all the attention is laying low while the others do their thing.

Whoever still pursues this should probably lay low as well. Not quitting, but not rushing in while all attention is still there. Proper investigations in stuff that has too much that stinks requires intelligence, and right now there's a lot of counter-intelligence at play.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: snchrnct
Excellent thread. This is what I just posted in another thread related to this gunman entering CPP. I'll just copy paste it here, because IMO it's very relevant to the discussion.

"New World Agenda did a fantastic job with a videoreport covering this incidence. There are way too many "coincidences" surrounding this story, you just can't make this stuff up.

Quick summary:
- The alleged shooter is Edgar Maddison Welch, a 28 year old movie actor. A few weeks ago he ran over a 13-year old boy, nearly killing him, and now he just happen to fire shots in CPP after "investigating" the "fake story" of pizzagate.
- His father, Harry Welch Jr., has some interesting (to say the very least) facts surrounding him as well. Turns out he is a movie writer and actor, and has written the movie The Mill, featuring his son, about "a Friday night party at an old abandoned mill, turns into a nightmare for 8 college kids. And to top it all up, he worked as an executive director for Protect-A-Child, a non-profit organization to prevent abuse and abduction of children.
- Then there happens to be a news reporter just at the scene when this all takes place. The area had already been taped off by police before the alleged shooting took place. The "eye witnesses" stories are weird and just don't make any sense.
- There are many more "coincidential" facts surrounding this story, but for that I urge you to watch the video in its entirety and do some more research yourself.

Once you start looking into it it becomes obvious this all has to do with further discrediting pizzagate and "conspiracy theories", and clamping down on the internet, the alternative media, and free speech even harder. TPTB are getting so desperate, it's becoming ridiculous, and are trying everything in their power to stop the truth ball from crushing them. We are in a "war". We are on the winning side, but only as long as we keep exposing this war that is being fought on our minds. It's a bumpy ride."

Holy #!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I am new to this forum and damn - i want to know what is true! There is no proof that the whole pizza thing is a invented story (we would probably all prefer it was invented). If you look at the reaction of the establishment then there are two possibilities: either they planted that story or let it happen in order to introduce censorship or it really is true (and I hope it is not it's too evil to even think about it) . In that case they need censorship to save their skin.
While it is true that the alt media reports some silly stuff, the problem is that the MSM did not do their job properly for at least two decades. If there would be real journalism people would still follw MSM and well written articles rather than unprofessionally written pieces on alt media.
Censorship will not help them anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Sorry peeps, the Arrow has left the bow of The "Goddess'. FF Genesis Quote (I borrowed that one.)
There is no stopping this wave, and it is powerful enough to smash them. The problem is, it is also powerful enough to smash us all. Innocent and guilty.

I feared this two sided blade for the longest time. I was hoping for it being only one edged. But unfortunately I can't say much, because things are about to get crazy.

the immovable object vs the unstoppable force.

I predict this in the forecast after observing everything from all sides of the equation:

Edit: Translation or tldr: All hell is about to break lose. Pandora's box is opened.

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 11 Dec 2016 11:36:06 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 11 Dec 2016 11:36:06 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Here is an interesting look and perspective by ODD on this being a false flag as well. And wow, this was well presented and further gives validity to what was spoken in the OP.

Edit: I don't like where this is all heading...
edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 11 Dec 2016 12:59:02 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 11 Dec 2016 12:59:02 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I understand trying to rise above the maze. Since I live near Ferguson, MO, I know how the media twists the truth.

Being careful seems to be the way these days.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Thanks. I understand. I guess I am a person who digs in and fights. I need to learn to climb up the hill and look around.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join