It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Pizza thing was a False Flag -Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I think Pizzagate was like a honeypot built to attract conspiracy theorists and then implicate them as "false news" followers. I never thought outright censorship was a good solution to fake news, either. I do know that Pizzagate was / is trouble... it was slander based on circumstantial evidence, and it was masterminded by someone (or else it wouldn't exist). After reading up on it, I think whoever wrote it was highly trained and even had access to information they shouldn't have easy access to.

At any rate, good idea to stay away from this one.

It may be a bit too late at this point to stay away. We here at ATS may know better, but those outside of ATS are still continuing their crusades. It's gotten to the point where those who are aware of this being a possible false flag are called shills for pointing it out. Even the truth community was divided because of this.

Whoever it is pulling the strings knew exactly what they were doing. We're all gonna be technically "executed" by the mainstream because of it. Once they start erasing information/censoring, it's all over.

Welcome to the New World Orwellian Order.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Many many MANY people can call themselves "Actors" and have a profile in IMDB, so many people out there have had 1 second roles in TV series, commercials, Movies etc, and just about all of them don't make a IMDB profile, really the only ones that do want to up their non-existent profiles to make themselves look better and bigger then the "norms".

I've had 3 or 4 small/tiny roles in Australian TV series and a high profile movie shot in New Zealand, but it was because they needed to do the shot now, people get sick and needed a fill in from a random person passing by or waste a butt load of time and money.

This guys family owns a movie type business, the same would apply here.

It just makes me laugh a little when people try to connect a massive piece of "proof" to a tiny moment on a tv screen.

I go to 4chan infrequently, I was there at the beginning of this whole she-bang, it was a joke from the start and then people ran with it; it reminds me of on Reddit when people really thought that Gardens were banned in New Zealand, it started because someone asked a question then everyone else in the NZ section ran with it to mess with people,to the day people actually think that Gardens are banned in NZ, also apples to the Dropbears here in Australia.

It's entertaining to begin with until people are posting personal details of people online with their name and address of innocent people calling them child rapists, pedophiles etc and they and there family are put in mortal danger from whack jobs looking to do harm.

I really do hope with the type of accusations that are being thrown about of innocent people that they see law retribution in return, an arrest or being sue as a result, it is only fair; can you imagine what you would be thinking and feeling if people insisted you were a child molester who molested his/her child/nephew/niece/cousins ad had your photo, name, address and BS accusations posted on facebook and share to hundreds of thousands to millions of people...?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Here is another strange coincedence with regards to Predictive programing (for those who sees the symbols in T.V shows.)

This south park episode aired on Oct 12. Look at the title of the episode.
"Weiner's Out" (Strange is it not? If you watch the whole episode, there is some slightly disturbing theme's there including cartoon bill Clinton going to Butters room while butters is half naked... )

If I am not mistakened the episode aired before wikileaks released emails that involved Anthony Weiner.

Wikileaks: First Clinton Campaign Email About Anthony Weiner Appearsby EZRA DULIS - 30 Oct 2016

the article above was published on October 30th 2016.

What? South Park has nothing to do with Anthony Weiner. 'Wieners Out' was just a play on the 'Dicks out for Harambe' meme.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Maybe the shooter could have been false flag, but I believe the pedo stuff may be real.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Maybe the shooter could have been false flag, but I believe the pedo stuff may be real.

If valid concrete evidences show up, then the story re-opens, but for now it is all simply circumstantial evidences and that is not enough to do anything.

My main concern however is the censorship playing out, and it looks like it is on a roll. It is so weird because it is almost as if they've been planning this censorship for a long time because the timing and the well executed plan is too precise to pass on as mere coincidences.

Stay vigilant but gentle as doves.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I thought this topic was no longer allowed to discuss?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

this topic is the opposite of the topics mentioned in that thread. There is no accusations here, nor are we investigating the pizza thing. It is more in relation to censorship, a possible false flag and the gunman, as well as educating people on the differences between circumstancial and concrete evidences.

The thread was locked yesterday but reviewed and unlocked because it complied with the new rules in place.

That said, please stay on topic (which is the OP.)
edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 07 Dec 2016 07:12:53 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Dec 2016 07:12:53 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: snchrnct

The guy in this youtube video is a complete jackass. He's so sure of his little theory even though there isn't any solid evidence at all. Just a bunch of really thin coincidences strung together with his BS imagination. But his arrogance at thinking he knows everything from how police operate to how the insiders in politics run their lives. My guess is this young guy doesn't know sh*t about sh*t and has never experienced life outside his little bubble.

Really? Is that all you came up with about "the guy", the video and the information I presented? IMO there are way too many "coincidences" and "you can't make this stuff up" facts surrounding this whole incident. It all smells way too fishy for me, especially with the current crackdown on "fake news" and blatant censorship that's going on all around us.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: SoulSurfer

False Flag?

No, it was an insane theory started on 4chan, moved to Reddit, and the spread to UouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, and so on. It's all a fantasy about pedos, Democrats, and pizza. It's not real life or a false flag.

The source of all of this are conservative trolls at 4chan.

I wish I could double star you for that, it all started with 4chan in what I really think was a bit of mischief leading up to the election and through the mighty power of keyboard detectives became a ridiculous monster.

I'm surprised that if someone is an actor then it must be a false flag (as some are saying)..... wasn't John Wilkes Booth an actor? Hmmmm, must have been a false flag.

Well JWB was part of a larger conspiracy, so yes, what a great example.

And its not just 4chan and conservatives. Im a hillary voter, whos had his eyes opened after actually investigating deeper.

Investigated deeper into what exactly? The presumptions, assumptions and blind guess work? Coupled with further distortion on youtube videos? What proof did your investigation actually find? Note, I am not for one second assuming that there is no such thing as child sex rings - far from it, but to call out private individuals with no credible proof is not only defamation, it can be life destroying - and all based on nothing more than what a certain individual thinks might have happened with nothing, absolutely nothing to back it up around either individuals or alleged events.

Having said that, why do you think JWB was part of a larger conspiracy? Granted, he was a member of the No Nothing Party (pro slavery, bizarrely anti slavery - where did they think the slaves came from), but that's hardly a conspiracy per se.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Combining this Op with another ATS thread I just read, it makes it seem like free speech is under attack!

EU banning fake news - ATS thread

Last night I was watching a video of Alex Jones interviewing one of the witnesses and it was so weird! The guy just wanted to focus on how good the pizza was and how bad AJ and fake media is rather than discussing the event. He also states he did not hear the gunshot. I'll find the video and update my comment.

It's all becoming clear! S&F!

Holy Cow! The guy in this video claims to have been there during the episode for which the guy was arrested and says that he didn't hear a shotgun blast. Did anyone else pick up on that? The media is reporting that there were shots fired from a shotgun and this guy, who says he was in the next room didn't hear a shot or shots. That is just plain crazy!

He also said that he could see that the guy was "concealing a weapon." Seriously? This guy claims to be a lawyer yet claims that he could see a concealed weapon? Something about that statement made me stop and play it back. How do you see a concealed weapon? IF this guy is Joe-on-the-street saying something like that, I could believe that he misspoke but an attorney making such a charge is just plain ridiculous. Attorneys are notorious for being precise in their language so it leaves me wondering----is he really an attorney---is he just another publicity seeker out there wanting his 5 minutes of fame?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: pompel9

this topic is the opposite of the topics mentioned in that thread. There is no accusations here, nor are we investigating the pizza thing. It is more in relation to censorship, a possible false flag and the gunman, as well as educating people on the differences between circumstancial and concrete evidences.

The thread was locked yesterday but reviewed and unlocked because it complied with the new rules in place.

That said, please stay on topic (which is the OP.)

So only left wing topics allowed?

Please look at the topic title one more time: Why ATS No Longer Serves "Pizzagate"

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
From AMTV. This is responsible reporting.
And it covers much what the OP covers.

edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 07 Dec 2016 19:07:34 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Dec 2016 19:07:34 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Just watched the video and must say this guy had me some alarm bells ringing. He made some good points, but overall reeks of "controlled opposition". He comes accross as an angry man who is way too confident about his arguments and analysis. A combination I don't particularly like. Made me think of AJ doing one of his rants, but then on valium.
edit on 7 12 16 by snchrnct because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

For me all of the evidence as well as other government involved occult-ritual pedo scandals of the past, such as the Franklin scandal adds up all to well to become concrete conclusive evidence.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You know, all this stupid trap crap is just another way to cover up these occult activities, imo.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Holy Cow! The guy in this video claims to have been there during the episode for which the guy was arrested and says that he didn't hear a shotgun blast. Did anyone else pick up on that? The media is reporting that there were shots fired from a shotgun and this guy, who says he was in the next room didn't hear a shot or shots. That is just plain crazy!

Its not crazy. Didn't somebody determine the guy was an actor..

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Have you ever spoken in the third person perspective to another person or spoken sarcastically to any person? If so, congrats you're an actor!

A moment role in a crappy movie is not exactly what you would call an "Actor" in the true sense of the word.

edit on 9-12-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

No OP determined this guy was an actual professional actor -

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

OP, it would be interesting if someone can get a screen grab of this actor in one of these movies and match it with his image from the Comet Pizza incident.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
No dystopia worth its salt exists without a government controlled media.

Their power only works if they can control you. They know that can't control what everyone thinks, but they can control what you are allowed to discuss, and what you are allowed to say.

I think most of us here have known this was coming. I guess we thought if we rang the alarm bells loud and long enough, people would hear and work to stop the flood. Maybe we were more successful than we thought. We held back the rising tide, so they had to hit us with a tsunami.

I have said before that we need to take a page from nature's rule book. We ants need to kick some grasshopper butt. Don't forget how ants survive in a flood. And this is another little trick they have up their sleeves.

Ever been bit my a fire ant? Even if you kill it, it leaves it's mark forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join