It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Pizza thing was a False Flag -Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Republicans, Independants, Democrats, doesn't matter because Pizza Gate is literally fiction.

Meanwhile, real sex slavery exists all over the world but trolls at 4chan and morons on social media focus on this BS because politics.

Time well spent..dot..

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Your facts are wrong, shocking, because I don't watch or read CNN.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Also didn't somebody move the surveillance camera that caught the guy who shot the floor in comet ping pong the day before the incident happened? That is highly suspicious and totally supports the false flag theory.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Thank you!

The internet trolls COULD OF done some good here if they would of said yeah this was fake BUT look at these REAL sex crimes happening here, here and here.

I mean, just today I read a story about a American women being gang raped in a 5 Star Hotel in India... She was drugged by the TOUR OPERATOR.

Because I don't want to hear your ( that's a fake news outlet crap ) here is a Google Search of the issue and you can pick your own non-fake news outlet, unless you are that jaded and think EVERYONE is lying to you, in that case, the men in white suits will be there shortly to pick you up.

That to me should get the same amount of attention as pizzagate, where's the pissed off people towards that and other issues around the world?

HIGHLIGHT THAT!

Be a part of the solution not the problem... Wow.

edit on 6-12-2016 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well let's be honest. The Alt-Right keyboard warriors are right in the middle of this mess. Not all of them of course but there are some of them who are helping to create confusion by being part of the online conspiracy blog fake news BS which is now infesting people through social media. To what degree I'm not sure and whether or not it's being sponsored by other powerful interests or it's just some very dedicated young misinformed folks I don't know. If it is just some average computer trolls doing it I must applaud their effort and dedication. It's quite impressive I must say. They have become very effective in their activism at this point. But I wouldn't be surprised to find out they are being coached or paid by other more powerful interests by the results they've been able to get this far. But that is just speculation.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Lol. Or someone else could have the same name. Won't call you a shill. Just someone who easily jumps to conclusions without proof of anything and therefore should be ignored.

I titled the thread with "theory" for a reason. but my conclusions on it being a false flag remains the same.

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I'll go ahead and share a PM I sent to another member as it bears directly upon this idea:

Granted, there was a lot of crapposting regarding the topic, some of the wilder speculations seemed engineered specifically to cast a stink on anyone looking too closely.

I don't think it too big of a leap to conclude that there was some sort of coded talk within the podesta emails. There was not anything to indicate what the coded references meant, but it was pretty apparent that the words were not being used in their usual fashion.

But the fact that there was deliberate disinfo being posted and the media blitz like never before sure gave the idea (that the podestas and others in their circle were/are involved in this sick behavior in some way) a lot more weight than it might have had otherwise.

On the other hand, the whole thing could be the digital equivalent of 9/11 and was/is being used to achieve a desired result.

I would like to make one correction and I've made this same mistake myself a couple of times. It's "Monica PetersEn," not, "PetersOn." And that death is still shrouded in mystery. I looked in to that one and was not able to verify any direct connection to her being in Haiti as being related to anything to Clinton other than geographical location.

Every bit of verifiable evidence I was able to track down indicated that she was there to start a NGO which would have had the purpose of coordinating other NGOs (related to human trafficking) efforts.

Ironically enough, WaPo now has a fact checker story up about Monica Petersen and how her story got co-opted into the larger narrative.

Personally, I think there are enough oddities related to Petersen's death that merit a closer look, but at this time I don't think there are grounds to say it is Clinton-related.

Very well stated, and I also believe that there is also enough coordinated effort to cover something up so we do not look deeper. A scarecrow, but at the same time, the comet pizza is simply a way to say: "Look here, but do not look over there."

However as you stated, there was also no concrete evidence connecting Monica's death with the Clinton foundation. Only speculation and small leads, but nothing so far to suggest she was directly murdered by the foundation itself.

This whole story needs more careful analysis. There is something there but at the same time there is not.

Here is one example of a crisis actor in the Boston bombings. Carlos Arredondo. I point him out because it shows, that if they can pull this off, which was on a much larger scale than the pizza, then possible false flags like pizzagate can be pulled off with ease since the majority of it is done via the internet.

Here is another strange coincedence with regards to Predictive programing (for those who sees the symbols in T.V shows.)

This south park episode aired on Oct 12. Look at the title of the episode.
"Weiner's Out" (Strange is it not? If you watch the whole episode, there is some slightly disturbing theme's there including cartoon bill Clinton going to Butters room while butters is half naked... )

If I am not mistakened the episode aired before wikileaks released emails that involved Anthony Weiner.

Wikileaks: First Clinton Campaign Email About Anthony Weiner Appearsby EZRA DULIS - 30 Oct 2016

the article above was published on October 30th 2016.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Okay so its okay a POTUS candidate to spew a international conspiracy theory out of thin air, and use to to go on a HATE speech tour whipping up a hate crimes, murder and rioting, but gawd forbid people on the internet dig into her crew and post stuff. Hillary's and her CTR and her Alt-Left SJW minion hordes aren't the trolls, just everyone who is against her who she has labelled white nationalists.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So the perp is an actor and now we have witnesses coming forward saying that no shots were fired. Color me surprised.

If you believe Pizzagate started with 4chan, instead of leaked emails containing code words between Podesta, a satanist and a convicted pedophile... you were probably watching fake news.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.
Reopened....but please read the following....and post accordingly.

Why ATS No Longer Serves "Pizzagate"
edit on Tue Dec 6 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Closed for staff review.
Reopened....but please read the following....and post accordingly.

Why ATS No Longer Serves "Pizzagate"

Thanks DOTM

(Hopefully this thread stays on topic and doesn't get derailed from it's original intent.)

My apologies for any inconvenience.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I also found this one interesting, considering what is presently happening,

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

that's actually pretty spot on
edit on 6-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Once more unto the breach.

Looking for other references to this guy from before the incident finds very little.

Here is the story wherein he struck a pedestrian.

From his entry on couchsurfing.com:

ABOUT ME
Countries I’ve Visited

Jamaica

Countries I’ve Lived In

Haiti, United States

His online presence seems quite sparse.

Seems to me that there would be more.
edit on 6-12-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos, hate this tiny keyboard, apologies.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

edit on 12/6/16 by Gothmog because: too mean

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I also found this one interesting, considering what is presently happening,

If you think that one is scary, the end result of all this chaos would be this one.

Aside from the card above, this one is also chilling (considering the past topics I've written including the latest one after this one.)
The Stone Owl/Egyptian Goddess/ISIS/Lilith/Lucifer(She has many names)

But more on topic (and recent events) are these:
These dont need any introduction:

Spirit Cooking?

Political Correctness

#notmypresident? (Illuminati Card)

The list goes on and on. But it goes hand in hand with false flag events. Which is why it is hard to debunk these cards. (which are creepy as hell.)
This is where we are at right now:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Also didn't somebody move the surveillance camera that caught the guy who shot the floor in comet ping pong the day before the incident happened?

Your source for that claim is what exactly?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Uhh no, this is the Hillary Clinton card..

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think Pizzagate was like a honeypot built to attract conspiracy theorists and then implicate them as "false news" followers. I never thought outright censorship was a good solution to fake news, either. I do know that Pizzagate was / is trouble... it was slander based on circumstantial evidence, and it was masterminded by someone (or else it wouldn't exist). After reading up on it, I think whoever wrote it was highly trained and even had access to information they shouldn't have easy access to.

At any rate, good idea to stay away from this one.
edit on 06pmTue, 06 Dec 2016 22:39:54 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 06pmTue, 06 Dec 2016 22:42:07 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Is it possible that after he ran over the kid that he was offered an acting job in exchange for clearing his record, if you get me?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The traffic camera that was turned around hours before the comet incident has now returned to its original position
edit on 6-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join