It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperate Merkel calls for Burka Ban

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
At least if they are wearing Burkas, you know they are Muslim women. You can be cautious of how you talk to them because they have different ways.

Just stop immigrants from coming so heavily into the country. that will take care of things. You start pissing the Muslims off and they will start to believe the radical Muslim groups. Who ever decided to let a pile of people come into their country should be canned.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Kali74
"Economic migrants"

Ya know ... if they are that hated ... maybe it's better to just not look.

It's not like there's a 'real' requirement to help anyone. Some people make their beds and I believe they should be given 100% opportunity to lie in them.

Might sound cold. Might be the flavor of the next four to eight years. Better get used to it. Hahahahaha

It doesn't sound cold, it sounds psychopathic. That's the product of Russia and Assad going after 'ISIS'. They're decimating moderates including children.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So she is doing a complete U-turn the moment she is up for re-election?

Empty words to gain votes. Don't be a sucker.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
At least if they are wearing Burkas, you know they are Muslim women. You can be cautious of how you talk to them because they have different ways.

The problem is, if a female cop pulls me over on the highway, and walks over to my car wearing a Burka, I'd be upset at not being able to see the officer's face while she's claiming I was speeding.

So, I think wearing the Burka in some private contexts should be fine, but in public there are many circumstances where it's inappropriate.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I think as justifiable punishment, Merkel should be made to endow a burka for One full year in Saudi Arabia as a full out Moslem Woman without the same rights as men and akin only to that of Donkeys minus her undeserved power to screw up other people's lives,

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Too little too late! Merkel is nothing more than a modern Hitler pretender. All carefully dressed up under a guise of multiculturalism and EU integration.

You just need to look at what she has actually presided over. Takeover of European countries by economical means, followed by mass influx of migrants, so that they can be villified like the Jews of 1940s. Think Burka and Jewish Star.

Well, the world has seen her for what she is and is speaking. Brexit, Trumpit, Italy, the populations are speaking. Enough is enough. We will not stand for it.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: rickymouse

The problem is, if a female cop pulls me over on the highway, and walks over to my car wearing a Burka, I'd be upset at not being able to see the officer's face while she's claiming I was speeding.

So, I think wearing the Burka in some private contexts should be fine, but in public there are many circumstances where it's inappropriate.

If a woman is going to be in public service, you should be able to see her face. They can say you can't have a beard on a job, they can say your hair has to be appropriate and your clothes have to be a certain kind on any job. So Burka's can be banned at work easily. The answer is no, you can't wear them while at work.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
She should wear a Burka and do us all a favor.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

It doesn't sound cold, it sounds psychopathic. That's the product of Russia and Assad going after 'ISIS'. They're decimating moderates including children.

The product of Russia and Assad?

Are your lips so fast around the teat of western propaganda that you truly believe this?

That actually the biggest thing people are running from isn't ISIS and the 'moderates' playing at who can do the worst atrocity or that the US and coalition forces aren't also majorly responsible for causing people to flee in abject terror?

When moderates eat thier enemies hearts?

When the US bomb a Doctors Without Borders hospital?

And the above are only those which spring to mind instantly.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't get how in the hell religion can force women to dress like sofas.

Burkas are denigrating to woman.

As form Merkel I thing she will not get another term after what she pull with the immigrants, inviting them to Germany without asking the citizens if that what they want it.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Tossing a bone of "ban the burka" will not save you. People are, in fact, stupid but they aren't THAT stupid.

Some people are just that stupid. They''ll believe this is whatever makes the most sense to them instead of what it is

While they've been calling for harsher and harsher treatment of the immigrants - you call this a bone?

This wasn't done to appease the likes of you

Merkel is fighting a losing battle - but she's not fighting the battle your way
edit on 12/7/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I don't get how in the hell religion can force women to dress like sofas.

Burkas are denigrating to woman.

As form Merkel I thing she will not get another term after what she pull with the immigrants, inviting them to Germany without asking the citizens if that what they want it.

I agree with you Marg6043

top topics

<< 1   >>

join