It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Demands All Social Media Censor Fake News in 24 hour Or They Pass Laws To Censor It....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
Yeah, my bet (and hope) is that Alex Jones will somehow save the day at the last minute and have more subscribers.

I support his right to do it however.
Those magic pills aren't gonna sell themselves.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
looks like the globalists are getting weary about the recent rise of anti-globalism among the three previous greatest powers and the rapid growth of the next great power and are about to make their move in desperation before it all fails.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

I hope it peacefully continues.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The EU has technologies that cause you to get irritation to your nose's mucosa, covering their asses behind the fact that someone was smoking in your proximity. They want you to believe that it is the smoke causing issues to your nose and not their neurological manipulative activities. This is part of their population control program to degrade human life and performance within the EU, for the benefit of the oligarchs and has been going on since 1990. These activities are organized by the EU secret services under the order of the EU governments and the EU parliament.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Apparently now the EU secret services are very good at orchestrating traffic jams for the purpose of interfering with citizens' life psyche, thereby causing severe disorder in certain cases.

This has now been going on since "History ended" according to some jappy guy who didn't have anything better to do than tell bollock pro-EU propaganda.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Europe has been Googles greatest opponent in its bad practices and invasive conspiratory agenda but over here in the USA its a near damn complete monopoly and information control scheme. Its a pain to use Google knowing its a shallow setup with pre-curated results and distorted data and I'm glad Europe is fighting against them. Your best solution is to develop a new platform more in line with what Google was before the corporate hollowmen bought it out.

Here in the USA if Google were forced to censor real fake news then they would merely shift the meaning of what is fake news and then recategorize everything, adding more confusion. Sucks but that is how it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join