It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens once land in Egypt? Teach Mummies & Pyramids?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What other reason could it be that the ancienty Egyptians knew how to mummify their dead, build pyramids, and have giant runways in their country.

Is it true that long ago, UFO's were landing there?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I dont think that aliens taught the egyptians how to mummify their dead. Considering it is not just a phenomenon that only happened in Eygpt. There are even mummies found in the US.

I think the Egyptians naturally figured it out. Bury someone in the desert, just deep enough so the wildlife will not get them, BOOM you have yourself a sun dried mummy.

I haven't heard anything about large runways in Egypt. South America, Yes.

It doesn't have to be aliens, if you think that our civilization was and is the only one to call the earth home, I think you are wrong.

I think there have been ateast a couple civilizations, none of what I am saying is proven, but it is possible.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yes but maby because the alien idea are so big, in not only egypt but all civilizations on earth. there is more likelysome ETs carefully paid a visit to each one not as big it is as we might think. like they created the pyramids and other structures.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat
What other reason could it be that the ancienty Egyptians knew how to mummify their dead, build pyramids, and have giant runways in their country.

Is it true that long ago, UFO's were landing there?

Actually CyberKat, I remember watching a documentary many years ago that reported a large oval cavity beneath the sphynx and it was suggested that there may have been a ufo of some sort buried underneath. However, it is forbidden by the Egyptian government to disturb or dig around it, but researchers had equipment (don't ask me what specifically) that showed a huge cavity with an access tunnel leading upwards toward the surface of the ground.

It is believed by some, that the ancient Egyptians were 4th dimensional, meaning they were of a higher spiritual plane and that they lived with contact and knowledge from extraterrestrials.

The pyramids themselves, were long thought to be built with the assistance of such extraterrestrials, pinpointing a star map in space. They are thought to be in or direct line with a field of energy.

It is also believed that ancient Egyptian hierogyphics match that found on recovered UFO craft.

Certainly food for thought.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I have several opinions on this subject. Most likely you can find mine and MANY others in the MULTIPLE existing threads on this exhausted topic in the following ATS links

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think I'll stop here...These are just links found in the first 2 pages when using the ATS search feature...happy reading

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
one heiroglyph stated that a man by the name of kurt russell tried to blow up the great pyramid with a nuke but a band of civilians revolted with russell against the alien gods that had enslaved that people

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yeticha
one heiroglyph stated that a man by the name of kurt russell tried to blow up the great pyramid with a nuke but a band of civilians revolted with russell against the alien gods that had enslaved that people

ooo! sweet! another stargate nerd! lol (sorry)

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
speaking of egypt Doesnt egypt rome
have to do with Christ.
so maybe ufo made the religion of jesus
christianity i think
he was so smart he performed miracles light shining on him!!!

maybe aliens planned it out
Jesus floating to heaven in a bright light
alien abduction!

i just think that somethin like that might of happen.

top topics

join