a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
- The video starts with the claim that Charles Jaco faked a news broadcast from Saudi Arabia. This is amateur hour s#. The theory has been thoroughly
debunked numerous times.
me know if you need more.
- The Truxtun video is assumed to be a green screen for two reasons. 1. It "looks like it is" because the reporter doesn't appear to be moving enough
relative to the apparent movement of the boat. I suspect that a few things are going on. The boat is stopped in the water or anchored an it's rocking
in the wake of the Truxtun but it seems like the boat itself is moving forward through the water. There's also some odd effect going on that I believe
is the product of image stablization but maybe somebody with relevant expertise can weight in. 2. There's supposedly a "prop" (visible at 1:45 in the
video) but it looks pretty clearly to be a section of railing.
- Next clip. Uh, yeah. Whatever that guy is saying. It's a green screen because... he says so. I'm actually not familiar with the backstory on why
this clip is supposed to be fake.
- Next up is the Anderson Cooper "disappearing nose" clip which is part of the disgusting Sandy Hook as a false flag "theory." The disappearing nose
(despite being popular with David Icke, Infowars, Natural News, etc) has been thoroughly debunked/explained. It's a compression artifact.
and let me know
if you need more.
It's a little late and I'm not familiar with the supposed issues with the next two Anderson Cooper clips that point to alleged green screen but maybe
you can explain since you posted the video?
- The final clip with Wolf Blitzer. This is an easy one. The kid sees balls that aren't there! Except the balls are actually there. At 5:03, look to
the left of the frame. You'll see the bowling ball. The ball that the kid is talking about. One of the bowling balls that Wolf Blitzer is referencing.
Then again, maybe that's not a real kid. Maybe he's a Benjamin Button crisis actor.
So will you be denouncing TruthMediaRevolution now? I'm guessing you won't bother because after all, lame YouTube channels are a dime a dozen. So you
can just scratch that one off your list and pick up another equally bad source for videos to embed. That's the single biggest problem with the
alt-media, nobody holds them accountable but you'll all remember how bad ABC is because they staged a shot. It won't matter if every word of the
reporting was accurate or if 99.99% of the shots from this year weren't staged. For a number of you, ABC is worse than Infowars and this will just
cement that opinion regardless of how objectively false it is.
BTW: "TruthMediaRevolution" Ugh! That's one of my rules of thumb — if they put "truth" in the name, there's a 90% chance it's bulls#.
on 2016-12-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)