It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Fallen Angels !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What is being claimed in the OP, is no different than the Claims by Jordan Maxwell or Michael Tsarion when they go on about the Plaedians and how they are the Biblical "Sons of God" returned to teach us the old ways ad hidden knowledge that have been turned away from us by Gods acts such as the Flood etc.

This is a theosophical twisting of Old Testament Theology, to suit the new age agenda.

Look at Gen 6:1-8 for the reference of the "Sons of God", and this is where a lot of the theories of the Genetic Hybrids is based on.

1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Then there is the info from wikipedia on the topic. These two highlighted theories are the two competing or integrated theories on the concept of Aliens/Angels being the benevolent masters, or being the Duplicitous Demons disguised and Angels.

There are several theories concerning the identity of the sons of God (B'nai HaElohim, בני האלהים, contrasted with "daughters of men", Benoth Adam, הבנות של אדם) identified in the Book of Genesis.
*snip*
Angelic View
A second hypothesis states that the "sons of God" are a category of fallen angel referred to as Watchers who came to earth and had children with the daughters of men. This union resulted in a race of half-angel, half-human beings known as the Nephilim, and subsequently, the Emim, Rephaim and Anakim.

Etymology-based
A third hypothesis revolves around the fact that "elohim" means god or gods. In the Hebrew "Elohim" is God's name but it is a plural word. Even though the name is more often used with the -im plural suffix while still meaning a singular form, the use of "Ha" before the name (which is the Hebrew equivalent of the word "The") transforms the word into strictly plural

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
christianity isnt anythign to beleive in sure its got actual historical events in it but all in all the only thing you shoudl take from it is how to treat other people but most christians judge people by the clothes on there back or what they look like which is exactly waht the bible says NOT to do when you come at someone like me with the bible i'm gonna say practice what you preach b/c i'm not christian btu i gurantee i follow it better then the ones thumpin it

now let me tell you there isnt one god and god isnt a god want proof look at genesis verse 26 you'll see there isnt ONE god and if you put everything in logical terms god isnt a god! give me the technology to go to a planet capable of life with life alreayd on it and then let me fid the smartest creature there to splice my genes with and i'll tell that creation that i'am god and i created everything it sees to make it worship and fear me but in all acutuality i'm jus an alien!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join