It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Fallen Angels !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord

Justanotherperson, the aliens (Fallen Angels) know full well who is with Jesus(Christians) or not. For example there is one way which modern sceince has just found out....that Christians are born with a CHRISTIAN GENE fulfilling the scripture which says we are in the 'book of life even before we are born. (Revelation 17: 8). If humans have the techno to tell who is Christian via DNA, then im sure that Fallen Angels do too and probably more advanced. Plus the fact that Satan knows who are his and who are not. Here is the Christian gene link;

Are you pulling my leg or are you serious? Do you have any more information on this "christian" genes? Can you buy it in a store?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nice post, i tried posting the same thing not to long ago... and people didnt have it. Ignorent i dont no? Not taking other peoples oppinions and ideas into consideration, yes.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Justanotherperson , there is a link below my section on the Christian gene....plus its on my website which is on my profile

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Can you link me to the "christian genes," It is hard for me to believe that a multi-ethnic religion could have a specific genes that seperates themselves from the average joe on the street.

Fallen angels are aliens, think of castaways on an alien planet. Buck Rogers meets the Flintstones.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here is the link to the Christian gene dude;

www.abc.net.au...

There was a real good one on www.rense.com

But its dissapeared it seems...maybe if you search you will find it...if you do let me know please?

There are a few other articles ive read about this too so if you do a search on google etc you will find more info.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The mark of the beast, after martial law comes into affect.(IN AMERICA)Which will be happening after some national disaster, or atomic bomb hitting us.(read the news people we are about to enter world war 3 with iran over israel, also with russian army and china agreeing to have joint military operations)
www.cnn.com...

Thoughs who have the mark of the beast will no longer be able to think for themselves, thus god can not help you anymore.

As for the fallen angels aspect, you nailed it. You should go into more detail however about fallen angels and not because they are in space ships that fall to earth
.Explain to them genesis6 and about how the fallen angels (lucifer) and the rest of the angels that followed him when he went against god, thus becoming fallen angels.

You know the story of david and Goliath? How david fought against a giant and won.

Genesis 6:
GENESIS 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
GENESIS 6:7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth Me that I have made them.

Ever since lucifer went against god, he has been trying to create his own form of humans. You wonder how Egyptions the advanced race of Atlantas came into play? Lucifer himself came in a form like a god preaching to them thus beleiving in more then one god. He will be doing this again in the coming days with the so called aliens who will be coming down preaching that they created us, and that we are all one.

A little example with Lucifer and his fallen angels tampering with the seed of man.

A.
Present day modern man which averages about 6-feet tall + or - several inches or more.
B.
15-foot human skeleton found in southeast Turkey in late 1950's in the Euphrates valley during road construction. Many tombs containing giants were uncovered here. This pertains to the picture of the giant human femur and myself above.
C.
Maximinus Thrax Ceaser of Rome 235-238 A.D. This was an 8' 6" skeleton.
D. Goliath was about 9 feet + or - a few inches. I Samuel 17:4 late 11th century.
E. King Og spoken of in Deuteronomy 3:11 whose iron bedstead was approximately 14-feet by 6-feet wide. King Og was at least 12-feet tall, yet some claim up to 18.
F. A 19'6" human skeleton found in 1577 A.D. under an overturned oak tree in the Canton of Lucerne.
G. 23-foot tall skeleton found in 1456 A.D. beside a river in Valence, France.
H. A 25' 6 " skeleton found in 1613 A.D. near the castle of Chaumont in France. This was claimed to be a nearly complete find.
I. Almost beyond comprehension or believability was the find of the two separate 36-foot human remains uncovered by Carthaginians somewhere between 200-600 B.C.

Im not trying to preach to you guys at all. I know whats instore for some of you however and that i pray for you. I think this is a very cool website, with alot of interesting subjects.

You people that are into conspiracy type things, or strange things that happen to everyone etc should really read the revelations.. It describes a pole shift quiet well.
Oh and an amazing description of a alien. The grey type with big eyes.

Revelation 16:17
Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to teh kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty. Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

I always thought greys looked like insects frogs type things, and ever since i was little i would be terrified of them. Somthing about them that makes me feel uneasy, and i would often have dream about them as well. My mother told me not to long ago that she had a dream of one of them standing at the edge of her bed.

I dont no guys enjoy, i dont care if you flame me... i dont care what you guys beleive. But i want you to know there are to sides of every story, and that everything might not be what they appear to be.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by kory]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
That's a cool chart. Do you have a link to that article. Sounds like interesting reading.

I see that you people have an interest in aliens and the religion. Have you ever thought of the possibly that these aliens could be earth based, who have been here millions of years and left the earth to one day return?

Hasn't there been cases where foreigners from other regions of the world who stumbled onto different race of people and became God?

The old school terraristas with rayguns would earn instant respect anywhere they go.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Np man, here is the sight with the chart,
www.stevequayle.com...

If you guys found my post the least bit interesting, or would like to do some research of your own on the coming days here are some ones i recomened.

www.hardtruth.net...

Talk about a conspiracy theory

www.burlingtonnews.net...

On live television scared me pretty good

www.jesus-is-lord.com...

Ya the bible does describe the up coming pole shift pretty good.
www.spiritofra.com...

Another big conspiracy theory.
www.sherrytalkradio.com...

Now that last one is up to you, i personally find alot of logic in it... based on the facts that are true from the bible explaining the good seed of man and the seed of lucifer. Beleive what you want. Interesting none of the less. If anyone has any questions about anything just pm on here. Or if you would like some more sights.

lata

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Excellent post Kory.......i too believe the Mark of the beast Microchip implant as foretold in Revelation 13:16-18 could come into effect when Martial Law is declared....but if not..the BIOMETRIC National ID card will most certainly come into force.

From my 6 year plus study i have come to the conclusion that there are '3 Steps to Enslavement'Here is a brief of that study;

STEP 1 to ENSLAVEMENT: CASH!

Not evil in itself but simply the method in which we "buy and sell" and is very relevant to the message im going to tell you.

Thousands of years of using Physical forms of money what WE have control over (coins,notes etc)is about to end in favour of a "multi purpose Biometric Smartcard".'Biometric ID' simply means containing some part of your physicall anatomy for verifiable identification such as your 'Retina Scan, or Finger Print,Voice recognition etc. A 'Smart card' is Just a card like your regular credit/debit card but instead of the magnetic strip on the back which stores the info, instead the smartcards have microchips embedded in them which enables much more information to be collected and stored such as the exact product you bought using your card and the time you bought it as well as being able to store all your health records and much more as will be told on 'Step 2 To Enslavement' further down. But you the 'victim' doesn't get to see all the info about YOU that THEY are keeping obtained from the card.
This transition that we are being set up for from cash to Biometric Smart-Card has been done with decades of conditioning through the more "convenient" methods of buying and selling know as the "fexible friend" as mentioned (big brother propaganda yet again)or to me and you the "Credit card, debit card". Remember you were warned it's coming and Cash is leaving in the physical form and changing into electronic money! The dangers of this technology and handing power over our money to the Gov't in the form of the card are expressed below in 'Step 2 To Enslavement'

STEP 2 to ENSLAVEMENT: BIOMETRIC SMARTCARD

CASH OUTLAWED!

This 'Step 2 To Enslavement is known as the "Cashless Society";

This is the second step to Hell because as soon as we move on to this step 2-the Biometric Smart-card, then we are in "severe trouble". We will no longer have control over our hard earned money, the Gov't will, as it will only exist in cyber space and you will never actually be able to touch it with your hands like you can now. It will only exist in the virtual world! It's just like when we use our debit/credit card to pay for goods at a store, we are using VIRTUAL money, and only becomes real when we draw some of this virtual money out of the bank and under our control, where as when cash is OUTLAWED, you won't be able to draw it out of the bank as there will be no 'cash points' atall to be able to withdraw your money....COMPLETE GOV'T CONTROL. The Gov't will have us eating out of their hands and can blackmail us (in the most subtle way in the guise of democracy), whenever they wish us to accept anything they desire. Of course most the people will want the proposed methods or laws that the Gov't will institute in like i said 'repackaged Hitlerism (Terry L Cooks term ..author of 'The Mark Of The New World Order')or Democracy in other words. And even if you dont agree with what they say, its tough because they can just push a button and hey presto you are gone from the system.You will be starved out the system. No more BUYING and SELLING (Revelation 13:17).They will likely do many invasive measures with this power they have over our "buying and selling' methods with the advent of the Biometric Smart-card, but the MAJOR one that is the focus of my website is eventually and not too long after mind, the demand WILL come that we MUST take the "next logical step" and "evolve" into having a more "convenient" form of ID which will be our own personal identification multi-purpose Microchip Implant. After all "they" will tell us, your card can be stolen, damaged, lost etc etc and all other sorts of EXCUSES that they made for the conversion from cash to card, to make you believe that the next logical step (step 3 to ENSLAVEMENT) is to have an implant that the Bible warns about which will go IN the RIGHT HAND or IN the FOREHEAD as in Revelation 13:16-18). So basically the Card and all its info stored about you will simpy be slipped under the skin in the form of a chip. Remember if you refuse to take the chip implant which any WISE person would do, then the Bible says you will indeed be BEHEADED (Revelation 20: 4) and even if they dont catch you (the Antichrists police-United Nations and Fallen Angels/Aliens)then you will simply starve to death anyway, unless you are a good thief or a survivalist (or stock piled food, water, Guns, and ammo), which again increases the risk of you getting caught if you appear in public areas as is explained next;

Yes people the whole idea of Biometric ID is to pinpoint your location, tracking you everywhere you go for WHEN they impliment the MANDATORY implant so that where-ever you go, YOU the RESISTER of the chip,(mark of the beast)can be spotted by Security cameras in cities, streets,shops etc etc via the advent of the DIGITAL PHOTGRAPH, Retina Scan, Voice print, etc etc which can pick you out in a crowd of literally thousands in SECONDS once they have your biometric information such as described above. The Computers hooked up to the surveilance systems of the cities etc will be programmed to look for certain people who refuse the implant by recognising many of the Biometric aspects of that declared 'Enemy Of The State', 'Terrorist', 'Extremist', etc that were previously recorded on your Biometric Smart-ID CARD.

See how fast its moving?

Are you awake yet?

Or do you want to continue sleeping and pretend it will all go away?

Then we have the comind ID CARD.This being that in the United Kingdom, it is being pushed that we should all have BIOMETRIC SMART ID CARDS and SOON. The Govt want it to be law and pushed through within a 5 years "apparently" but i am positive they are just "testing the water" so to speak and will happen much sooner than that. This is not an elimination of cash in exchange for a biometric smartcard as mentioned abouve but WILL be a pre-cursor and a conditioning method in which the Gov't will eventually tell us:

"why dont we simply put EVERYTHING onto the card instead of just for a national id card.We could have it as a passport, library card bus pass, heck why not ELIMINATE CASH and use it as a multi purpose card which is so much more CONVENIENT than all that loose change bulging in your pocket weighing you down. It will also help to dramaticaly reduce theft (no it wont atall)" etc etc

.....They will create the problem and produce the answer and "entice" you all into believing it is indeed for our own good and u will be tempted also because of the "big brother benefits". Anyway, this new card is said to contain a DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPH, FINGER PRINTS and other PERSONAL info.What??? only criminals used to have their prints taken, so now we the people (law abiding citizens) are being put into the catagory of criminals whether we like it or not.Remember the REAL reason they want this info(fingerprint, voice scan, retina scan, digital pic etc etc) .....its because WHEN the coming New World Order Dictatorship comes, they will have all this biometric info about you, they will point you out almost anywhere you go from their list of "criminals, terrorsists, radical CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS(mentioned above)YES people, anyone who refuses to go along with what the New Order dictates will be classed as a criminal which is why already TRUE Christians are being called criminals and being labelled "potential terrorists".

Now people, here is a very important point i have to make so you can see that the scripture in the Bible that warns of this Microchip impant and indeed 'Cashless society' CAN NOT be fulfilled until cash in it's physical form is ELIMINATED. Below im going to cover again what is said above but in a different perspective in order to give you another take on the situation focusing on how verse 17 of Revelation chapter 13 is going to be fulfilled via this Step 2 of Enslavement;

In order for the scripture in Revelation,chapter 13,verse 17 which says no 1 will be able to buy or sell "anything" without having an implant-'mark' in their right hand or forehead.......in order for this scripture to come true,our buying & selling must be controlled as mentioned above: Biometric Smart-card. First just see the scripture itself;

The scripture says this very thing when it says there will be "no" way to buy or sell "anything" without the mark.Jesus said in a that our buying & selling would be controlled in the 'last days', by the worst dictator the world will ever know, but will only be a dictator to those who are awake.So how could we be forced (even though most will want the mark anyway due to the big brother benefits,conditioning etc)to have the mark?At the moment our buying & selling is under our control.We are still in control via "cash".But if cash were eliminated,& we all had 1 "Biometric Smartcard" with our money being nothing more than just no.s floating around in cyberspace,things would be very different indeed.Soon cash will be "outlawed" in favour of a "multi-purpose Biometric Smartcard".Tony Blair in i think it was april 2001 wants the whole of the UK citizens to recieve just such a card-not to replace cash (as far as i know),but to be used as a "national i.d card. By the way Tony blair is a member of the secret Satanic groups bringing about this New World Order of enslavement,which in turn is paving the way for the Antichrist to appear on the world scene(info on request)Biometric means containing some part of your physicall anatomy for verifiable identification,such as a retina scan,or fingerprint etc.

This way the soon to come Antichrist will have absolute control over any resisters to the New World Order (1 world gov't of 10 nations of which Europe is to be the first).If cash was no longer existent & all our money was just on a card like your regular debit, credit card-we would no longer be in control of our money,not to mention the privacy issue.You would no longer be in control of your buying & selling-the authorities would be in control instead.The opportunity for blackmail would be enourmous.Think about it!.If you were told you would not be able to buy or sell(take part in society)unless you had a microchip implanted in you,there would be no possible way to enforce this-at present,because as long as we are in control of our money in the form of cash,we cant be controlled. But say in at the latest 2008 when cash will "probably" have been eliminated, if we were told the same thing:we cant buy or sell unless we have the implant,then we would indeed "not be able to buy or sell" like the scripture says,because the Gov't would hold us at ransom.The "only" way verse 17 in Rev,chapter 13 can be fullfiled is if cash is eliminated.There is "no other way" in which we can be forced (or caused as scripture says) to recieve the Antichrists 'mark'.Why do you think there is so many adverts about all new "wonderfull" credit cards etc?.In regard to Smartcards(which "will" replace "all" credit/debit cards)the newish advert for American Express blue Card is a smartcard.A smartcard just means that it can contain more info than a normal credit/debit card.But there is a "major" privacy issue with these smartcards also.With a Smartcard the gov't would know "exactly" what you bought,where you bought it & when,whereas a credit/debit card just tell you When & where-not the item you bought.I am telling you now that cash is in its final days,& you had better wake up to reality,because by going along with the coming "cashless society" you are contributing to your very enslavement.Randy Weaver (who was in a standoff with the american Gov't in the early 90's,& actually survived the wrath of the "corrupt" Gestapo Feds,BATF etc),said in an interview with channel 4 on the new programme(now finished): 'The Secret Rulers Of The World' that people are so naive,& disregard their freedoms so much that if they were told that everyone had to have a walking licence,they would go ahead & pay for it. Sadly enough i totally agree with him.

STEP 3: Biochip Implant!!(microchip capable of being implanted in a living organism without being rejected by the body);

Well for this info i have done 4 BIG pages on my website devoted to the study. I go into great detail such as the old greek original writing to get a more clear meaning and much much mor. My site is on my profile. At present im not allowed to post the link in this thread

Note: While i believe that the most likely scenario will be via cash being eliminated moving onto the BIOMETRIC SMART CARD followed by the final 'convenient' solution of the Microchip implant, i am concerned because the Illuminati could well skip the card and move directly to the chip as they seem to be very desperate lately and moving things at an incredible rate. I believe its very very possible that WHEN martial law is declared after the staged NUKING of a city or cities(by the us govt) somewhere in the US (one city will be New York), we should watch very carefully as the Microchip Implant Mark of the beast could very well be implemented.

The holy spirit keeps telling me however that America will be the place of greatest RESISTANCE to the mark when it is enforced compared to other nations.

Justanotherperson i got a link for ya regarding giants and the whole biblical linkage and scene...

www.s8int.com...

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Though I did say I would not reply, I will anyways.

My mother for one has been abducted by aliens and shes christian believes in God and Jesus etc.
I'm sure I can find other christians whom have been abducted, but I won t because I refuse to waste my time on such unimportant things.

I think Soldier_of_the_lord should be banned, he has more than once insulted another religion and claimed that your evil if your not christian.
Apart from that hes a pompous idiot.

I will no longer respond to your posts unless I find something that needs to be replied on, however I will replie to everyone else.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Iori understand that The government have been known to IMPLANT false memories to make people think they are aliens to cover up any government involvement with the abduction scenario...when in fact it was the military using secret technology. This could be the case with your mother....if she was a Christian.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Mixing religion and conspiracy to make an overly religious thing is bad.

I'm sure you'll come up with some cockamamie conspiracy or idea for everything everyone says that discounts what you think.
No there is no evidence to suppose she was abducted by the government and had false memoeries implanted.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Though I did say I would not reply, I will anyways.

My mother for one has been abducted by aliens and shes christian believes in God and Jesus etc.
I'm sure I can find other christians whom have been abducted, but I won t because I refuse to waste my time on such unimportant things.

I think Soldier_of_the_lord should be banned, he has more than once insulted another religion and claimed that your evil if your not christian.
Apart from that hes a pompous idiot.

I will no longer respond to your posts unless I find something that needs to be replied on, however I will replie to everyone else.

I know what you are sir.

Excellent post, Ive only been researching for a month(im 19:cool
but as you say you have had 7 years of experience with this.It's it's obviouse. Thats alot for me to grasp though, and way to much for the most of the people on these boards that dont have any idea about this stuff.

www.sqlspace.com...

These are the forums more for you, it's free spch and it's has alot of the political paranormal new In it. You wont change mines here as most of the people only beleive in there own oppinion, or are something else all together. Which you will be seeing alot more off in the next 7 years. You gotta look at it from a teenagers point of view. But i bookmarked your website, that was a pretty impressive article.

And christian or not, you dont have to read what this guy is saying. And it just happens to pertain to the '' aliens''. Just a different perspective on it.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Thanks for the forum link bro...im checkin it out as i write this

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I have no reason to debate what soldier_of_the_lord has told us.I mean howmuch do we know about these greys,or nordics etc?How can you look somebody in the eye and say they are aliens but knowing you do not know %100 whether thats true.

True what about the saucers,highly advanced technology.But then aren`t these demons,devils known to decieve?

Nevertheless we`ll never know the truth until we witness it for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think the "Aliens are Fallen Angels" theory is a very good one. It solves a lot problems with the existance of aliens including Fermi's Paradox. I think of no better way for Satan to capture the mind of today's world than to come with his fallen angels pretending to be aliens. He'd get so many followers who wouldn't even question what these aliens truly were...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   

For example there is one way which modern sceince has just found out....that Christians are born with a CHRISTIAN GENE fulfilling the scripture which says we are in the 'book of life even before we are born.

umm your serious arn't you

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

For example there is one way which modern sceince has just found out....that Christians are born with a CHRISTIAN GENE fulfilling the scripture which says we are in the 'book of life even before we are born.

umm your serious arn't you

LOLOLOL who wrote this nonsence of a christian gene?
Is that next to the Hindu or Buddah gene,
I think his christian gene was replaced by a special olympics gene.
ROTFLMAO

Im sorry, lol
From CNNNNNNNNNN lol
"Now, thanks to the work of Pink Tiger, there is a choice, which is good for Christians everywhere.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This site is not affiliated to any other media organisation"

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
[quoteposted by loider of the lord
Lady V, WE both know who you 'really are'....i have intelligence...i know your belief and who you work for and obviously you will deny it to make me look stupid, but thats irrelevant to the facts 'behind the scenes'. You will be the one who joins the Antichrist soon. You will help them round up Christians....this you perhaps know also. I just hope you realise what you are doing and remember the scriptures that prophecy what you will be doing for Antichrist as you send many Christians to the torture chambers and finally death. I hope you submit your life to Jesus, and get saved before its too late. Also
You are so full of it! You have intelligence!? Then stop telling people you "know" who they are....what a crock. Satan is a Christian invention....I do not believe in Satan. I do believe in negative forces though and anyone that is stupid enough to fool with them has to have serious mental issues. It is amazing to me that people like yourself, that wants to pull people over to Christianity act the way you do....it's certainly not the way to get anyone over to your side....instead, you chase people off. As to trying to make you look stupid....I don't have to do that

[edit on 1/28/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Something said here earlier caught my eye.
Someone said that no chrstian has ever been abducted.
No I have no idea whether that is true or not, but I dont recall ever seeing an "abductee" who claimed to be a christian either.
So is there a verdict on this?
Are any of you "abductees" on this site christian?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join