It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Fallen Angels !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
like i mentioned before...aliens are actually being labeled by the gov't as "people" with the "progeria disease". don't let the gov't keep up this trickery...every once in a while one of these aliens defects and they have their memories erased and are put in a family working for the gov't.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
if all that does come to pass it will happen on December 23, 2012

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I've read about this theory before and find it to be extremely intertesting, though I find you to be a little too religiously radical. Also, the micro-chipping of everyone on the planet would take decades and decades, and according to you this is imminent. The people would never be forced into it. They would have to be conditioned over a long period of time to accept it.

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeticha
like i mentioned before...aliens are actually being labeled by the gov't as "people" with the "progeria disease". don't let the gov't keep up this trickery...every once in a while one of these aliens defects and they have their memories erased and are put in a family working for the gov't.

Links, articles, please...where are you getting this information from?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Actually, I think aliens have more fear of people who have experience with altered states of consciousness. While you are under the influence of an alien trance, if you have had experience with your mind being in altered states due to meditation, prayer, or even psychotropic drugs...this makes you a threat. You have the capability of breaking out of the trance and snapping one of their little grey necks. They know if they try that # on me...that's what they'll get...little broken grey necks.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Geneticus]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wow.

This thread is just all over the place.

Yep, I can't even choose a point to address.

Hmmm....

Ok.

X

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Ahh.. LadyV, the Kentucky stucky wiccia! From loonyville.
(The "Keeper of the Rules")

I spelled that right?? Not sure, I never cared for that belief "system".
Thank you for introducing me as a friend of the soldierofthelord. As, anyone could see by this tread and others, we are not! We follow a different Lord. And your's is different than mine.

You talk about rules, and then you talk about posting another man's links.
What do you call that in your "system" of belief(s)??
"Double speak"?
We are on a conspiracy site and not allowed to quote????
I really want to read your thoughts of Truths.
Can you deflate into a cat, in your system?

"Beware of the leaven of the Pharisses and Sadduccees."

"Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin , it would be better for him to have a great millstone hung around his neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea. Woe to the world because of things that cause sin! Such things must come, but woe to the one THROUGH WHOM they come!"

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
Wow.

This thread is just all over the place.

Yep, I can't even choose a point to address.

Hmmm....

Ok.

X

agreed. simply ridiculous absurdity.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think that it's possible that the aliens of old were referred to as fallen angels. I saw an X-File show one time and it is called fallen angel, I think. The Air Forces refer to the downed alien craft as fallen angels. Pretty cool way to describe aliens who crash.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
All aliens are fallen angels. That's why they are here on earth: they fell from heaven. That doesn't mean that all fallen angels are working against Man. I think there are a number of fallen angels working with us just as there are many more that are working against us. I have no idea who's who, though. Anyone have a link that summarizes all the alien species, where they come from, and whether they work with us or not?

After this is all over and done with, I think our next mission will be space. If that's so, then there's no way that we are suppose to "conquer" the entire universe. I think it's more that we are suppose to become one with the universe through peace and friendship. No one can conquer earth all of earth now. How is it possible then that we can conquer the entire galaxy? The universe...impossible. The only way is through peaceful means.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
soldier_of_the_lord that is honestly the biggest load of bullshet ive ever read. First of all why would any aliens/demons/satanic what ever the fuk you wanna call it give a crap if someones christian or not, what are they scared of you praying them to death? in my opinion religious people would be easier to abduct because you could pretend to be their god. You said they are gonna intoduce a world government that will enforce microchips and anyone that refuses will get beheaded, do you really think anyone in this day and age with a brain in their head would vote a government in that beheads people disobeying. You also said that all aliens have the same agenda well if thats true then who the fuk are we to go against it, they are obviously way more advanced than us so they would obviously have a good reason for doing it seeing all aliens have the same plans and us dumbass humans are the only ones that have other plans.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, ignoring the little religious aspect, it would explain quite a bit since UFOs have a tendancy to fall down...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Some aliens want to see us go farther. You may call these angels. Other aliens want to see us remain as slaves. You may call these demons. Whatever you want to call them, they're here, and if you doubt it, you won't doubt for much longer.

The point is, there's a pretty large universe. If we're to even start to explore it, we're going to have to learn to get along with aliens, but then again, maybe we're never going to start to explore it because we can't even get along with ourselves, skin color and all that.

No wonder we're a hopeless bunch.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by a3s73rg30ne]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishbrain
soldier_of_the_lord that is honestly the biggest load of bullshet ive ever read. First of all why would any aliens/demons/satanic what ever the fuk you wanna call it give a crap if someones christian or not, what are they scared of you praying them to death? in my opinion religious people would be easier to abduct because you could pretend to be their god. You said they are gonna intoduce a world government that will enforce microchips and anyone that refuses will get beheaded, do you really think anyone in this day and age with a brain in their head would vote a government in that beheads people disobeying. You also said that all aliens have the same agenda well if thats true then who the fuk are we to go against it, they are obviously way more advanced than us so they would obviously have a good reason for doing it seeing all aliens have the same plans and us dumbass humans are the only ones that have other plans.

Fishbrain.Explain to me,why did you have negative numbers before?Was that due to certain consequencesor just a flaw ?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Do they have computers and internet in the insane asylums now???

but i agree with this one.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well. Must say this is an odd thread. Soldier, I am Christian and I do not believe in aliens but for the sake of arguement, lets say I do. How on earth did you come to the conclusion that they must be part of satan? In my opinion, evil is typically found in humans so IF aliens are real I don't think they would fit the mold. Just my two cents for the day.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
blackst33l i dont know why i have negative points i think its from using too many quotes or something

Originally posted by feyd rautha
Do they have computers and internet in the insane asylums now???

judging from this post they obviously do, soldier_of_the_lord hasnt replied in a while though maybe he lost his internet privileges or something

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abigail
Well. Must say this is an odd thread. Soldier, I am Christian and I do not believe in aliens but for the sake of arguement, lets say I do. How on earth did you come to the conclusion that they must be part of satan? In my opinion, evil is typically found in humans so IF aliens are real I don't think they would fit the mold. Just my two cents for the day.

Your question deserves no answer. If you dont believe then there is no sense in talking to you about it. The reason you believe Evil is typically found in humans is because you believe that humans are the only intelligent life forms in the entire galaxy which is insane!

[edit on 27-1-2005 by CmptrN3rd5]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hi people, sorry about the delay...been busy..work and all that..here goes;

The 4th Horseman...in reply to your first comment on this thread....rad 2 Timothy 2: 3 ...we(christians) are called SOLDIERS of Christ. Look at the real reason you are 'nit picking'...we both know the real reason and there is no need for it simply because you dissagree with me...it only shows me you are afraid that i may be true and that its shaken your own belief in 'the subject' which you kept quoting scriptures.... which you now subconciously know was not sown in good soil, hence the attacks.

Iori.......please do show me evidence that a TRUE Christian has been abducted by these aliens/Fallen angels....Catholic doesnt count...they are not christians. We are talking BIBLE believing people, not people who believe in tolerance and acceptance of all things abominable to God such as the Pope teaches

Justanotherperson, the aliens (Fallen Angels) know full well who is with Jesus(Christians) or not. For example there is one way which modern sceince has just found out....that Christians are born with a CHRISTIAN GENE fulfilling the scripture which says we are in the 'book of life even before we are born. (Revelation 17: 8). If humans have the techno to tell who is Christian via DNA, then im sure that Fallen Angels do too and probably more advanced. Plus the fact that Satan knows who are his and who are not. Here is the Christian gene link;

www.abc.net.au...

This is the REAL reason the governments want a DNA database...so that when the final inquisiton takes place, the Antichrist will know exactly where to send his UN police to come for the Christians.

Lizardsamok, you have misread what i wrote....i WAS NOT Christian when i was being abducted....i became Christian AFTER....re-read it carefully please. Also...remember we are not BORN Christian....Christian= change of heart whre our hearts are with Jesus...not simply going to church and giving lip service as so many do....not saying thats you...just incase you did fit into that catagory, then you know what i have just said applies. Also Catholic has no effect also...they are deceived and have fallen into the clutches of the Revelation 17 'whore of Babylon' who has the blood of saints on her hands and rules from ROME the city of 7 hills aka the Roman Catholic Church....but thats another topic. Remember 'come out of her (RC Church) my people and be not of her plagues"

_blind_.......they are 'otherwordly beings but they are Fallen Angels....they have been on various planets since the creation when Satan and a third of the Angels rebelled against God.

Ycon, thankyou for the encouragement, its good to know there are others who know whats going on. Dont worry...i never stop telling my story
. Looks like you know a good amount on this subject.

Markluitzen, i thought the same as you when i was 17...that the angels in the bible and God himself was an alien....but i thought to myself and i will ask you to ask your self also...that if this is true, then surely GOD exists right? Ok, then if this is true then what stops you from being a Christian and following this God/alien in the way Jesus wants us to via following his commandments....if we truly believe then we obey his commands....john 14:15, James 2: 14-26. This is a good start for you considering you have the brains to acknowledge on some level that the Bible accounts are true...this is how i started out...now i am a devoted Christian.

Lady V, WE both know who you 'really are'....i have intelligence...i know your belief and who you work for and obviously you will deny it to make me look stupid, but thats irrelevant to the facts 'behind the scenes'. You will be the one who joins the Antichrist soon. You will help them round up Christians....this you perhaps know also. I just hope you realise what you are doing and remember the scriptures that prophecy what you will be doing for Antichrist as you send many Christians to the torture chambers and finally death. I hope you submit your life to Jesus, and get saved before its too late. Also...i dont know what you are talking about regarding 4th horseman...he is alays putting me down, not siding with me. You must have misread things....good job i feel most alive when persecuted

Mpeake....for now indeed Christians are spiritually protected...which i know from personal experience and personal communication with the filth i came into contact with. However when they are finally cast to earth in Revelation 12, then they will indeed be able to interfere with everyones lives including Christians, but for now we are exempt.

Dr love, this is true what you say...we will have to be conditioned into it but its still FORCE if we refuse....we will according to the Bible be BEHEADED (Revelation 20: 4). They have had years and years and years and years of conditioning already. They are implanting chips in people RIGHT NOW...the Veri-chip is one such example....people in nightclubs around California and Europe for VIP members. The Mexican and Italian government employees are having chips implanted also...see my website for uptodate news regarding this...website is on my profile. We should never relax just because WE THINK this techno will be some point in the far future....this will be the end of whoever thinks this as it can come suddenly and then we will be taken by surprise and not know what to do as we didnt prepare for it.

Fantastic genticus, keep that hostility toward the greys and other species of Fallen Angels. I totally condone the snapping of their necks as you put it...or whatever method you can.

Immortal....exactly...i too saw this episode you speak of...before i was Christian...it got me thinking in the right way also....i saw a program called 'Dark Skies' also if you know of that show....this show also was saying that the Greys were Fallen Angels etc. Agreed it is extremely exciting...thats thwe way i thought at the time of seeing the programs too...even though i wasnt interested in the Bible.

a3s73
here ar some links which will help you;

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.omegansareliars.com...

www.stargods.org...

www.rahabisreturning.com...

Hope they help...tons and literally TONS of info on there for ya.

God bless for now people!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourth horseman
(The "Keeper of the Rules")

At the moment yes, but I was born and raised in Daytona Beach Florida. I love Kentucky, beautiful country...as to the rules, you really should read them sometime....you agreed to them when you joined! Very mature by the way!

[edit on 1/27/2005 by LadyV]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join