It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Fallen Angels !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My Friends, i am here to warn you, to warn you of the REAL motive behind these mass Alien Abductions and all related phenomena. The nature of the Aleins is SATANIC and i will reveal how this is so. Bible prophecy is about to be fulfilled. Their arrival is imminent. They will elect a world leader whome the Bible calls 'The Beast' or as we know him: ANTICHRIST. He will force ALL to receive a MICROCHIP IMPLANT ith which we will be ENSLAVED if we take it. This is just a brief....now i will go into a fair amount of detail. More details will be via the links ive provided and also my own website whcih is on my profile. Here we go.......

Ive had many many experiences with so called Aliens since i was a baby. I met around 7 different types of beings. One type known as the 'Nordics' who were perfect looking and had the perfect body with long blonde hair wearing blue ski type suits, visited me often. They installed in me a burning desire to preach to the world the imminent return of the 'space Gods' and that i should tell people about the coming 'one world leader' who will bring peace to Earth.

Then in 1998 i became a Christian and all things changed...the beings never returned to me and ive never seen them since. Since i became a Christian i figured out who the Nordics were actually trying to get me to promote...the world leader they said would bring peace to the world was infact the Biblically prophecied ANTICHRIST who will force the world to worship him as GOD and force all to have a Microchip implanted in their RIGHT HAND or in their FOREHEADS as prophecied in Revelation 13:16-18 and is also in detail on my 'Human Race Enslaved' pages on my website which is on my profile.

It is a well known fact that NO PRACTISING CHRISTIAN HAS EVER HAD CONTACT WITH ALIENS....this is because Christians are spiritually protected from all things demonic and Satanic including curses etc. Sure Satan can get us in the respect that he can tempt us to sin....but he CANNOT physically appear or make his fellow rebel angels appear to us.

The only people who make contact with Aliens are infact non believers-non- Christians thus making the case even better.

Ive studied Bible prophecy for over 6 years now and i know that Aleins are about to make a full on arrival so all the humans on Earth will see. These Aliens will promote the very leader they were trying to get me to promote in my younger years, : The Antichrist!

I know for a fact that the arrival will happen as they told me so many times via some type of comunication unknown to me....not speech or written...its just like its 'there' in your mind and you dont know how it got there except you 'just know' its from the beings (fallen angels). Maybe someone who has had a similar experience will understand what i am saying.

I also know that there are no good and bad aliens....they are all on the same team. I know this because i was involved in their program and they didnt know i would end up becoming their enemy and thus gained me inside knowledge. The Aliens are FALEN ANGELS who rebelled against God at the beginning of creation. They are coming back to Earth soon to wage war upon mankind. They are Carnivorous and yes that means they will devour HUMAN FLESH for pleasure.

The very last contact i had when i was 17 was the most real as ever. My contacts or CE5 as its known in the UFO field were always in a dream like state but partly real too..hard to explain but anyways....this last experience, i was as awake as i am now writing this message to you. I was in bed attempting to sleep but i heard a noise downstairs in my parents bedroom. My father sounded like he was in pain...groaning sounds were heard. I got up out of bed and went to the top of the stairs when i saw 2 typical 'Grey' beings (The Grays) with the huge heads and big oval eyes complete with very puny bodies. They were 'levitating' my father out of his bedroom and 'attempting' to take him out the house. He was hovering above their hands about 4 inches. I saw them and immediately they looked up at me and i thought to my self and projected that thought onto the intruderslike you do when your are angry...you know?...i said " There is no way you are taking my dad anywhere"....as soon as i said that, i saw colors around my head and i became dazy.....next thing i know i was in bed BUT FULLY AWAKE and i COULD FEEL THE COVERS BEING PULLED OVER ME....i attempted to look what it was as i was terrified at this point....i COULD NOT MOVE....i was paralized....this was really scary at this point. Next thing i know i woke up and it was morning...everything seemed normal but i still remembered what happened..i never forgot any part of it.

My dad suddenly came upstairs to me and burst through my room and asked if he could see my Alien Grey head model which i had on my desk. He saw it and i knew he obviously saw what i saw the previous night. I told him "you saw them didnt you"....in a statement fashion. But he denied it and acted scared....i could tell he was hiding it out of fear. I asked my Mother and she didnt want to talk about it and denied it too. 3 years later my Mother admitted she was too scared to admit it at the time but that she saw what i did. She said she was paralized in bed and could see them taking my dad out of the bedroom. And then she woke up and it was daylight.

My Friends, there is a program to turn humans into SLAVES via somekind of MICROCHIP IMPLANT which these so called Aleins (FALLEN ANGELS) are working on with the Military to ENSLAVE THE HUMAN RACE. This technology will appear to be wonderfull with many conveniences and benefits etc etc...the usual ploy to get people to surrender their freedom. Again FULL details are on my website whcih is o my profile...im not allowed to post my site yet. Goto my 'Human Race Enslaved' pages.

This technology will be used by the coming ANTICHRIST who will force it upon the whole of mankind. All resistors are to be BEHEADED (revelation 20:4)

Ill end with that, but i want to make one thing clear, Aliens are not aliens but FALLEN ANGELS....they are here to destroy our souls and send us all to Hell if they can. They will lead us onto as many paths as possible as long as it isnt the right one which is JESUS CHRIST. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT.....i was a victim of their devilish plans....they TOLD ME what they were planning but passed it off to me as a good idea which i believed. If you check out SPIRITUALIST CHURCHES, they PRMOTE the coming implant and Antichrist....they are in league with the fallen angels, well the leaders are...most of the followers are just being misled.

Christians CANNOT BE ABDUCTED, ONLY non Christians are abducted...something for everyone to look into eh? This should make us all think that there may be something to the Bible after all....i mean...isnt it strange that ONLY Christians are exempt from Abduction? Thin kabout it. Also check these cool links out regardign the TRUE nature of the FALLEN ANGELS/Aliens;

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.stargods.org...

www.rahabisreturning.com...

www.tearingdownstrongholds.com...

www.omegansareliars.com...

[edit on 26-1-2005 by soldier_of_the_lord]

[edit on 27-1-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
That was simply the most offending piece of literature I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

Among the things said that are not true (which was alot.), I will point this out: There have been Jesus loving christians abducted too.
I do hope this thread is closed do to the veracious idiocy and overly zealous religous promotion, though I disagree with what you say, you have every right to believe what you want as long as your not
A. Physicly and/or mentaly harming someone.
or B. Pushing your beliefs on someone.

I will most likely not respond to this thread, so if you wish to call me a blasphemous sinner whom is going to he11, than feel free, I could really care less.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
soldier of what lord? Is your's not worth a capital letter.. Why would one put his name before the LORD?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
One type known as the 'Nordics' who were perfect looking and had the perfect body with long blonde hair wearing blue ski type suits, visited me often. They installed in me a burning desire to preach to the world the imminent return of the 'space Gods' and that i should tell people about the coming 'one world leader' who will bring peace to Earth.

Are you sure you didn't just see the swedish bikini team?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Christians CANNOT BE ABDUCTED, ONLY non Christians are abducted...something for everyone to look into eh? This should make us all think that there may be something to the Bible after all....i mean...isnt it strange that ONLY Christians are exempt from Abduction? Thin kabout it. Also check these cool links out regardign the TRUE nature of the FALLEN ANGELS/Aliens;

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.stargods.org...

www.rahabisreturning.com...

www.tearingdownstrongholds.com...

www.omegansareliars.com...

[edit on 26-1-2005 by soldier_of_the_lord]

Christians are immuned and a spaceship will be waiting for them during the time of the "stirring." ai vay, how would an alien tell who is christian and who is not and why would they care?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
On the shores of Sweden I did see the constellation "ORION" on the night before the big birthing pain (wave). The moon was crystal clear!! You can always tell Orion with that swoard strapped to his belt. What a sight! He falls in almost the same spot as here. The ski team would have been nice. Do not get me wrong!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have a similar thread started here:

Reptoids in genesis
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But stayed away from the preaching...

And for your information i was a christian when i got abducted and you claim to be a christian but got abducted, so your claim that your god will help and stop it is false to me and false by your own statement.

Gods an alien too...

[edit on 27-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Justanother deviant soul,

Please tell me you had something more. Please tell me you didn't pin the hopes of the world on that??!

Man, the kids in St. Louis would have a field day with you. Go to Arsonal Street and wait near the corner by the Vincention's House and ask a person if they've seen your god. I suggest you make a large donation to the HOSEA's HOUSE. They love diapers for toddlers and cereal!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Maybe what people thought were angels along time ago, were actually aliens?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourth horseman
Justanother deviant soul,

Please tell me you had something more. Please tell me you didn't pin the hopes of the world on that??!

Man, the kids in St. Louis would have a field day with you. Go to Arsonal Street and wait near the corner by the Vincention's House and ask a person if they've seen your god. I suggest you make a large donation to the HOSEA's HOUSE. They love diapers for toddlers and cereal!

ai vay, what god are you talking about? God is a generalized term for a creator. It is not my god, much less it is yours. You don't own a belief nor can you inherit one.

Tell me more about Hosea's house, what do they preach.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
No preaching. The poor come in and they fill their bags, according to the number of people in their household. They even get utility bills paid. I know It's hard for you to believe a person can give, without indoctrination. Please tell me, when your pain took place?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Indoctrination? ai vay, are speaking to me? If I was pushing an agenda or "preaching" wouldn't I require a name and a belief to push? I believe in a god. I Am. Am I. Simple and straightforward, no need for further preaching.

I believe in charity, they reveal to god that you are hu man and are capable of feeling. You are more than the animals that uses only instincts to survive.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
soldier_of_the_lord, aliens are demons and fallen angels, don't let these ignorant people stop you from telling your story. Christians are the enemy of the aliens because a 'TRUE' christian can cast out demons. I don't know if everything you wrote is true but mostly is.

they are here to destroy our souls and send us all to Hell

I don't think the word destroy is the right word here. In a way yes, but they want to stop us from believing in God/Jesus. They are trying to create souls for themselves, thats why we have all the abductions and experiments in genetics. They can possess a body (grey/reptoid)but it is soulless. They tried hybrids half human, half alien, still soulless. You need a soul to be able to have eternal life.

by lizzardsamok
And for your information i was a christian when i got abducted and you claim to be a christian but got abducted, so your claim that your god will help and stop it is false to me and false by your own statement.

Gods an alien too...

Read what he said again. LOL
The abductions stopped after he became a christian
Oh and some people say they are christians, but are not.
and if you say God is a alien, I can see that you are not a christian

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Ai vay,.. Pater noster, qui es in caelis.

Did you have any reason why (you were on the other thread?) the Isreali stock market has DOUBLED in the past 20 months?? Things have been just great in the world markets over the past 4 years..?? There is a difference between Jews and Zionism, is there not? Maybe you can inform me? I just hope Isreal is still not the largest recipent of the U.S. Government's hand outs again this year. I mean there is Africa and even "our" school system.

"When you see the desolating abomination spoken of through Daniel the prophet standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then those in JUDEA must flee to the mountains, a person..."

"Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to him, 'Teacher, we wish to see a sign from you.' He said to them in reply, "An evil and unfaithful generation seeks a sign, but no sign will be given it except the sign of Jonah the prophet."

"At the judgment, the men of Nineveh will arise with this generation and condemn it, because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and there is something greater than Jonah here. At the judgment the queen of the south will arise with this generation and condemn it, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and there is something greater than Solomon here."

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
ai vay, I Am.

Are you back to preaching? What are you trying to say?

Why would any alien or any god be interested in what you claim to be? I would not be able to tell a christian from a Setian. They share the same belief, they are one and the same.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I noticed at once this is the way of christian(and other religious people) insaneness. who is demonic/satanic you say? Give me a HUGE break soldier_of_the_lord.

EDIT: for not doing the same mistake as sotl of caurse everyone is not the same, but i thought you could figure it out yourself. Do your brain always think about satanic/demonic stuff?..."possessed"

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Cardu]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I like to say it in another way...

instead of aliens are fallen angels.

I like to say

fallen angels are aliens..

people used there religion to relate the
fallen angels ...

they said they came from the skies just like god so they must be angels.

but god himself was an alien but on that time they didn't know that.. they did not have the knowlegde to understand it ..

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
I like to say it in another way...

instead of aliens are fallen angels.

I like to say

fallen angels are aliens..

people used there religion to relate the
fallen angels ...

they said they came from the skies just like god so they must be angels.

but god himself was an alien but on that time they didn't know that.. they did not have the knowlegde to understand it ..

Exactly but why are the poeple now days playing the same knowledge? are they stupid in some way? who knows.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So, no possibility of beings evolving from other planets....in all the vast universes, we are the only life uh? Any aliens must be fallen angels or demons. solider of the lord and fourth horsemen I think know each other, they tend to back each other up in threads, and solider of the lord belongs to some rather shady and unsavory sites, as I googled his user name the other night and left a link, but some felt the site was so offensive the link needed to be removed, which I did.....horsemen tends to do close to nothing but quote with is against rules and regulations, solider tends to just preach and offend people....neither seem to be very christian like...

[edit on 1/27/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I believe in both aliens and demons. With that said, IMO, here's a more likely alternative for those who follow the "end times" scenerio. I do not think aliens and demons are one in the same, but could have been mistaken for each other during certain encounters that some may have had. (there are MANY MANY MANY reasons why that would not be case, but that is for another time and discussion) I think that it's possbible that if a "rapture" type situation occurred, and those who follow Christ are taken to heaven, that it could be blamed on the aliens performing a massive abduction. That's a pretty breif version of my take, but IMO, it makes a whole lot more sense than the ignorrant and arrogant theory that aliens are fallen angels and "Christians" are unable to have personal contact with them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join