It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin. Admits 175 Unchecked Immigrants Now Citizens/10,000+Greencards Stolen--What??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The story goes into the problems the agency is having with electronic records that are transferred from paper. It is the cause of the 175 people getting citizenship and 100's of criminals getting citizenship as well. Also 10's of thousands of green cards went missing from Homeland Security. Aaron Rodriguez said officials are taking the background process seriously, they of course are taking it all seriously and are super duper committed to doing everything super duper good.
I'm sorry, I just get tired of hearing this stuff, what a joke. Fire some people.

OOPS, 175 people squeaked through the system, because "digitization" that affected about 15,000 applicants.

In another embarrassment for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, some 175 immigrants were approved for citizenship even though their names weren't properly run through the FBI's databases for background checks, The Washington Times reported.

The Obama administration admitted the breakdown in procedure and a halt was ordered for approving all new citizenship applications last week. Homeland Security officials blamed an ongoing process of digitalization for the problem, which affected about 15,000 applications.

Earlier this year the USCIS admitted to mistakenly giving citizenship to 100's of people whose criminal records were not noticed because of improper fingerprint checks. Another mistake with paper to electronic records.

Earlier this year, USCIS admitted it had mistakenly given citizenship to hundreds of criminals whose records went unnoticed, because the agency wasn't properly checking their fingerprints.

An internal audit discovered in those cases that only electronic records were checked, inadvertently ignoring tens of thousands of fingerprints which remain in paper files.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that the vetting process is pure BS! Hell look at the EU! Yet we should trust a government that is doing the same thing that those of us paying attention isn't working in another country is logical? Order out of chaos will be the outcome of all of this insanity and it won't be pretty for any of us!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What make me wonder is these magical misses they are having someone didn't do the right thing. Who and what did you do to correct the problem.

Oh let's not forget the 10's of thousands of green cards that are missing. Wonder how much you can buy one of those in the boarder towns for?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Jill Stein should petition for a "recount" of Green Cards !!!!

It never hurts to "trust but verify" right Jill?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I don't know who thought this was an accurate story but no one get selected to become a citizen. The problem is people will no longer bother to research and verify information for themselves. They would rather believe anything put out by the media, especially if it fits into their beliefs. There is a process before you can become a citizen. One many of us who were born here seem to know nothing about. Fellow Americans please read something other than what these people are selling you. And I don't believe someone just walked away with 10,000 green cards. Please that isn't how it's done. Those cards are processed somewhere else. We need to do better people and stop believing all this bs.

edit on 5-12-2016 by msdeehj because: missing a letter

join