It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reasons why Hillary Clinton lost

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
She called Trump voters like myself "Deplorable", Black People Super Predators, and Bernie Sanders voters "Basement Dwellers".

But Liberals Be Like:
Trumps a Bully he calls people names.

Facts:
Yes Trump called people names but he never attacked there Supporters. Trump called the falling names:
Low Energy Jeb
Crooked Hillary
Lying Ted Cruz
Crazy Bernie
Truly Weird Rand Paul
Little Marco
Goofy Elizabeth Warren
Look at that Face Carly

Politics is a full contact Bloodsport. Hillary knows that better than anyone shes been here for 30 years after all. And whats really surprising is she called 68million people deplorable because they weren't with her. And when they lost they blame it on White Supremacy. Which is friggen hilarious. Because SHES WHITE TO. And they wonder why Black Peoples early vote was down. Because most of the Black People I have talked to haven't forgotten that little comment she made back in the 90s.

But Liberals be like:
Trump called Mexicans Rapists, thieves, and Murders. How is that any different from calling Black People Super Predators?

Facts
Trump was talking about Mexicans from Mexico. Not Mexican Americans. But the Mainstream Liberal Media would very much like to brainwash you into thinking he was targeting Mexican Americans.

And whats even better is Hillary made that commercial asking why isnt she 50 points ahead you might ask?
Well Trump beat her by over 70. And the best part is that one commercial talking about "Points" she is referring to the Electoral College. The same College that all the Democrats wanna get rid of all a sudden. You know #notmypresident because she won the popular vote but does take the Electoral College Seriously. Otherwise why would she be talking points not votes you might ask? Well thats a good question and I would like to know. ious care

Liberals be like
But Trump is against the LGBT Community

Facts
Have you seen his wife's previous career as a Nude Model woman on woman? Ya Trump is totally against the LGBT. Meanwhile Hillary said she believes Marriage is between a Man and a woman. Plus the Orlando Terrorists Father supports Hillary and was seen in the crowd sitting right behind her while she was giving a speech. And there WERE SURVIVOR VICTIMS OF THE MASSACRE IN THAT SAME CROWD WHO HAD NO IDEA HE WAS THERE. Just one more secret on the top of the many public and private positions she holds.

Liberals be like
O look another Hillary hating thread.

Facts
Its fun to rub it in as a Trump voter because the whole world said he couldn't win.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Trump never had to attack any of Hillary's supporters. That's left up to Bannon's propaganda machine.

A little late to the party?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I think THE reason Hillary lost is a conglomerate of a whole host of separate reasons rolled into one (and not all of which were of Hillary's doing).

As it pertains to your OP.... the thing that I find the most striking (and I'm surprised I didn't see it would happen in real time when she said it).... was the "Basket of Deplorables" comment. It seems to me THAT is what is still lingering and THAT is, when people many years from now talk about this election, will be what people will remember most.

The "Deplorables" comment was the Howard Dean (admittedly in the primary) "Yeeaaahhh!!!" moment or the Dukakis sitting in a tank looking like a giant sperm moment.

To be candid, I don't think she meant to insult roughly 25% of the voting public (since she said about "half" of Trump supporters and about "half" of voters voted for Trump).... but it was a huge mistake. Total speculation on my part but I think a major contributing factor leading to that mistake was that she was still living in the echo-chamber and assuming that she had the election in the bag.

She gave so many people a "label" that became a rallying call.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Trump never had to attack any of Hillary's supporters. That's left up to Bannon's propaganda machine.

I'm not sure how much influence you think Bannon/Breitbart had.... but for arguments sake....

Did Hillary HAVE TO insult about 25% of the voting public?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hillary lost because Hillary is a proven liar.

And the DNC exposures and continuous lies didn't help either.

The Democrat convention was a total disaster.

2016 was the the best year for searing Left Wing exposures.

Lots of remarkable casualties inside the Democrat Party.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
That line has become so much of my vocabulary that I often refer to two different people (like Hannity and Levin) as the yellow and green ribbons wrapped around the handle of the basket of deplorables and if Hillary was half as lucid as Pelosi she would realize that I am the wicker.

Sometimes I miss the old Politics show for dropping a good line like that.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think the reason Hillary lost is because Trump won.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
That is not why she lost. There have been many threads on this. It was lack of campaigning in Midlde America and listening to them.

However, people who voted for Trump are deplorable. My favorite quote from her, is indeed 'Basket of Deplorables'.

I recently moved and have a ton of cables/chargers/extension cords in a basket and they are a tangled mess. When my housemate asks 'Do we have X cord?' I tell him to look in the 'Basket of Deplorables'.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
That is not why she lost. There have been many threads on this. It was lack of campaigning in Midlde America and listening to them.

Hillary campaigned hard in:

Florida
North Carolina
Pennsylvania
Ohio
Michigan
Iowa
West Virginia

And still lost those states.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think the reason Hillary lost is because Trump won.

I concur.

That's the way it always goes, first your votes, then your nose..

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Strangely, I wouldn't have expected you to not accept and agree with that deplorable phrase.

But then, I dont have a dog in this race, but if I did, I'd be a deplorable too.

Should make a movie, called "The Deplorables" - a group of people defending themselves against a horde of viscous clintonites, under siege and TRiUMPhantly overpowering them...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

Strangely, I wouldn't have expected you to not accept and agree with that deplorable phrase.

But then, I dont have a dog in this race, but if I did, I'd be a deplorable too.

Should make a movie, called "The Deplorables" - a group of people defending themselves against a horde of viscous clintonites, under siege and TRiUMPhantly overpowering them...

I just find it amusing. I didn't analyse it deeply. lol

That is the first movie, I am thinking the sequel will be a lot different

edit on 5-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

And I starred you.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hillary campaigned hard in:

Florida
North Carolina
Pennsylvania
Ohio
Michigan
Iowa
West Virginia

And still lost those states.

Ohio is middle America, the Southern part.

Michigan is looking like there were at least 10k mistakes. Re do your list in a few days.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I'm not sure how much influence you think Bannon/Breitbart had.... but for arguments sake....

Trump insulted much more than 25%

Yet here we are.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

However, people who voted for Trump are deplorable.

I find that odd coming from you, Reldra. I've only been on this site for about a year and a half but I've had at least a handful of interactions with you. While we never really agree politically (and possibly philosophically) on anything, I had always thought that we had a mutual respect for each other.

I voted for Trump. Do you find me to be a deplorable person?

Also, just a bit of unsolicited advice... when you have a cable that you don't need at the moment, I've found it helpful to simply wrap it up and secure it with a rubber band before tossing it into the basket or box or junk drawer... so that when that odd moment occurs that you need that "weird" wire... it's easy to find. I've saved myself from countless headaches by practicing that.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Trump insulted much more than 25%

Yet here we are.

That may (or may not) be the case... but I was addressing underwerks assertion/post.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

However, people who voted for Trump are deplorable. My favorite quote from her, is indeed 'Basket of Deplorables'.

I recently moved and have a ton of cables/chargers/extension cords in a basket and they are a tangled mess. When my housemate asks 'Do we have X cord?' I tell him to look in the 'Basket of Deplorables'.

By Hillary saying people who voted for Trump are deplorable, she is telling a lot of democrats that many of their relatives and friends are deplorable. That was the stupidest thing she could have said. I don't feel sorry for her one bit, the true Hillary is shining through. You know what, Our whole political system is bad. The Stuff that has been going on in Politics lately is destroying the country our forefathers built. This polarization is getting out of hand.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

However, people who voted for Trump are deplorable.

I find that odd coming from you, Reldra. I've only been on this site for about a year and a half but I've had at least a handful of interactions with you. While we never really agree politically (and possibly philosophically) on anything, I had always thought that we had a mutual respect for each other.

I voted for Trump. Do you find me to be a deplorable person?

Also, just a bit of unsolicited advice... when you have a cable that you don't need at the moment, I've found it helpful to simply wrap it up and secure it with a rubber band before tossing it into the basket or box or junk drawer... so that when that odd moment occurs that you need that "weird" wire... it's easy to find. I've saved myself from countless headaches by practicing that.

No, I don't find you deplorable. Yes, I mainly respect your posts. How could I not...Columbo walks in and throws a dose of sanity and questions on the room

Just cranky from previous threads.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

By Hillary saying people who voted for Trump are deplorable, she is telling a lot of democrats that many of their relatives and friends are deplorable. That was the stupidest thing she could have said. I don't feel sorry for her one bit, the true Hillary is shining through. You know what, Our whole political system is bad. The Stuff that has been going on in Politics lately is destroying the country our forefathers built. This polarization is getting out of hand.

LOL, I know a lot of my relatives are deplorable haha.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well damn, Im a deplorable??

OFW... as if I care what others think of me.. on a message board no less! If in person, youd fall to your knees in awe of my awesomeness and worship.. as many before you have.

** Im pretty sure Ive taken too much NyQuil, but yes... Im a deplorable! **

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join