It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo is about to talk Pizzagate live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Mods I know we have an ongoing thread on this topic as a whole but I hope that we can leave this up at least until the talk is over so people will get a chance to see it and it wont get hidden in the back of the current megathread.

I feel like this could be a significant turning point in this whole sorry saga, to my knowledge no one with Milo's reach has yet to really address this issue and considering Breitbart himself was onto this 6 years ago its probably long overdue.

Ive come to respect Milo quite alot, his ability to intelligently and eloquently get his point across is almost sublime, I feel he probably gets away with alot of it due to him being a minority (gay in case you missed it, sometimes hard to tell with English blokes as quite a few of them sound a bit feminine
)

My thoughts are if he is going to talk about it it will most likely have quite a bit of substance and research behind it, or alternately he could debunk the whole thing. Either way I feel his talk will be enlightening due to it hopefully being fact based with all the info in one place without shills, doubters or rabid enthusiasts being able to derail the flow of info.

It starts in about 50 min and will be streamed live on youtube here.

Hopefully whether you believe there is something to this or believe its just more "fake news" you have the time to watch it and see what he says.

I believe this topic is too important for it to be dismissed out of hand. Its my sincere wish we find out one way or the other if this is real, Ill happily eat humble pie and say I was trolled if this turns out to all be false but somehow especially with the web wide censorship of this topic I really think there is something to it.
Im looking forward to discussing it with you all after his talk

Cheers

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

He's gay?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

He's gay?

The day is long?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I wonder if he's going to talk about how his first sexual experience was as an adolescent being molested by a member of the clergy and how he's never reported that person?

Since he's serious about stopping sexual abuse and all.
edit on 2016-12-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

He's gay?

I know right??

Lucky I kept my thoughts of "if that bloke was gay Id turn for him" to myself, might have put that here on ATS and a few days later have him turn up at my place looking to collect on said promise

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

He's gay?

The day is long?

Absolutely Fabulous?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I wonder if he's going to talk about how his first sexual experience was as an adolescent being molested by a member of the clergy and how he's never reported that person?

Snce he's serious about stopping sexual abuse and all.

Mate despite our ideological differences I do respect and enjoy your posts but that was just low

Still time to edit that post so you dont look like such an asshole

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

He's gay?

I know right??

Lucky I kept my thoughts of "if that bloke was gay Id turn for him" to myself, might have put that here on ATS and a few days later have him turn up at my place looking to collect on said promise

You should enter the Short Story Contest.
I'd read it.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

He's gay?

The day is long?

Oooh a LONG day! Tre fabulous!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Antediluvian has proven time and time again to be a spreader of propaganda and disinformation. It's better off just to ignore her

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Why would I do that? It's the truth. Warning, strong/graphic language:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I suspect it's going to turn out that emails are like a kind of rorschach test...

top topics

join