It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gift from OBAMA to TRUMP - A Vibrantly Strong U.S. Economy. Yes or No.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Forty million people on food stamps... Infrastructure rotting away... Obamacare a money pit... the pentagon a money pit...
the VA a damn disgrace...The fed full of robber barons...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
Forty million people on food stamps... Infrastructure rotting away... Obamacare a money pit... the pentagon a money pit...
the VA a damn disgrace...The fed full of robber barons...
And the post office is losing 25 million dollars a day. Veterans dying homeless and on the streets and maggots in their wounds while Obama feeds and clothes and shelters illegals and refugees who hate us but take advantage and.burn shelters down over stupid stuff.
edit on 6-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
No, I think the gift had to do with a vacation to Epsteins pedophile rape island, aboard the "Lolita Express. Your eyes are wide shut.

Applause.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am sorry but we haven't had a vibrantly strong economy since probably the 1950s. 90 percent of our manufacturing is GONE, most people live paycheck to paycheck, when you look in the help wanted you see mostly service jobs, temp agencies or out and out bogus job openings. We are trillions in debt with no end in sight. True Obama didn't cause all this but he did precious little to improve it other than cosmetically. When we have an industrial base, real jobs that you can support a family on, and HOPE for the future then we might be able to argue our economy is vibrant. Sadly this generation and even the next one is not likely to experience those conditions save for a miracle. I hope Trump can pull it off. I am rooting for him.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: carewemust

It is a lot better than when it was handed to Obama. He worked very hard.

Sad, only for Republicans to trash again.

There are realities to the economy and you can manipulate these by how you look at the numbers. For example...if you have a piece of moldy bread that is only 80% edible, you can tear off and throw away the moldy pieces and call the bread 100% edible. Just as many of the unemployed have been torn off and thrown away to make the economy look better. It doesn't change the fact that 20% still remains rotten.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Employment rate has gone WAY down in the past 8 years. Those working are making less. The economy is smoke and mirrors right now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join