It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient city ruins on Mars, showing strange structures, bridges, and pyramid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Alleged. Not facts or proof. Maybe Mars just had a bad case of acne once during adolescence?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Dennis Cox did a study of square and hexagonal impact craters in New Mexico.
He suspects that they are an anomaly of cometary impacts, mosly airbursts, that can produce shallow, geometrically shaped craters.

Cometary impact material usually fragment high in the atmosphere, and produce clusters of these strange craters, many look like some of the Mars impacts shown in the OP video.

Geometric craters of New Mexico - Dennis Cox
edit on 6-12-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Sorry to BURST some belief bubbles on here BUT hexagonal craters are as common as muck

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I just listened to the latest podcast from 'Earth Ancients', www.blogtalkradio.com... who just had a show regarding the topic of a destroyed civilization on Mars. The show featured, Dr. John Brandenburg, Dr. Mark Carletto, and George Haas. I must say these 3 guys REALLY know what theyre talking about! Dr. Brandenberg has proven that Mars civilization was destroyed by a nuclear blast as far back as 500 million years ago. I know, I know.... heres a summary on Dr Brandenburg and his research.gizadeathstar.com... (this was the best synopsis on the good Dr., if you do a search on him you will find tons more info) His evidence is backed by decades of research and facts. Aside from raw scientific data, Dr. Brandenberg, Dr. Carletto, and Mr. Haas have a MOUNTAIN of pics showing ancient civilization. This is not peredolia!
Ill be honest and admit i didnt make it through much of the OP's video, but the ancient Mars civilization will soon be solidified as fact.
Have you all seen the 'Aztec idol' pic? It adds weight to the OP's main point. Ive included another link for that. It deserves a thread unto itself!!!
Edit: i just looked, and there is a thread on ATS. I believe it is, "Carved Aztec head on Mars"
www.jimstonefreelance.com...
edit on 6-12-2016 by Brian4real because: Supplied link, spelling

edit on 6-12-2016 by Brian4real because: Added relevant information

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

They are theories with no real proof.

Over active imaginations like many members.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

If you read ANY of Dr.Brandenbergs findings, you will see he recorded an isotope signature that is only caused by a nuclear explosion. Hes publshed several papers in scientific journals that have been peer reviewed and excepted as fact by numerous phd's. He has also issued an open debate challenge to anyone to dispute his findings.
The info im citing is not from a youtube video, it is from his books, Death on Mars, and Life and Death on Mars, read one or both of those, read a couple of his papers published in scientific journals, find some contradictory evidence, and we can discuss from there.
You can start with this......
Mars has a high concentration of the gas isotope Xenon 129 in its atmosphere. Xenon 129 is produced by nuclear reactions. The surface of the red planet also has an excess of uranium and thorium.

These conditions are likely the result of two large anomalous nuclear explosions on Mars in the past, argues propulsion scientist Dr. John Brandenburg in a 2014 paper, titled “Evidence of a Massive Thermonuclear Explosion on Mars in the Past.”

On Earth, in Oklo, Gabon, uranium was extracted in 1972 and found to have unusual properties. Natural uranium deposits all contain about 0.7 percent U235. The isotope U235 in the Oklo mine, however, showed at levels around 0.6 percent, suggesting the U235 had already been “burned.”

Dr. Francis Perrin, former chairman of the French High Commission for Atomic Energy, told the French Academy of Sciences on Sept. 25, 1972, that a nuclear reaction had taken place approximately 1.7 billion years ago.

While many scientists say the nuclear reactions on Earth and Mars could have occurred naturally, some scientists disagree. If the reactions weren’t natural, the implication is that intelligent beings—whether human or alien—artificially caused them.
edit on 6-12-2016 by Brian4real because: www.theepochtimes.com... relevant information

edit on 6-12-2016 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

So you have one set of scientists saying yes the others saying no, so NO real proof

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I suggest you read through this

Pseudo Astronomy Podcast

The nuclear war claims don't really add up.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Mars has a high concentration of the gas isotope Xenon 129 in its atmosphere. Xenon 129 is produced by nuclear reactions. The surface of the red planet also has an excess of uranium and thorium.

These same radio-isotopic remnants can also be caused by exposure of blast waves from near-by supernova, as many scientists are sure that the solar system has been exposed to dozens of times in the past 500m years. There are similar findings on Earth. This is a much more plausible scenario than ancient Mars beings throwing nuclear weapons around.
edit on 6-12-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I will check this out today. Im always willing to hear the other side of the argument. Usually you can find the truth somewhere in the middle.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real

I will check this out today. Im always willing to hear the other side of the argument. Usually you can find the truth somewhere in the middle.

Thanks!

Good to hear i look at both sides and see which is most likely.

<< 1   >>

join