It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The warning shot.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

SNL is skit COMEDY. Trump needs to find a sense of humor. Maybe he could buy one and then declare bankruptcy so he doesn't have to pay for it? JS.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Wouldn't be surprised if civil servants are boosting the "fake news" thing.....so they can pick and choose what to say is true news.....which is very likely to be rubbish, and that is the reason they promote it.....giving them back control over the cover-ups.....let's see....here's a story only I know, apart from some government personnel.....when Nicholas Witchell, in the early months, January & February of 1990, was doing reporting from Loch Ness on a "last ditch effort to find the monster", that was a cover for the recovering of bodies from a scuppered nuclear submarine....someone I knew had witnessed the workers systematically extracting the bodies and debris from one half of the loch, which they lay sand-bags along, then took those up then lay sand-bags along the other half of the loch, working on it in sections. The guy telling me this had been offered £60 by the Sun newspaper for that info, as they were wondering what was going on & knew about the bodies but didn't know what had happened.....I had a former naval seaman as an occasional info source, who I asked about it, and he said "I think a nuclear submarine failed to resurface there, but I didn't know about any recovering of the bodies..." I said, well, they must be recovering the bodies from it, or maybe the victims in the submarine managed to create an opening and the bodies are beginning to appear so they don't want the public to wonder what's going on. There seems to be an opening far below the surface of the sea that MoD is using, as a practice area, they used it as practice for submarines during the First World War.....anyway, you've possibly just read a Fake Story, haven't you?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MissPlissit

The guy being offered the £60 for that story by The Sun newspaper, told me they did pay him the £60.....but the story never appeared anywhere. I suspect The Sun staff were called and told "Keep that out!" rather forcefully. The internet being the source of that, is what the MoD wants to reduce the credibility of, they want to National Enquirer-ise the internet.....the National Enquirer is the magazine Linda Howe came into possession of a document referring to it......explicitly referring to the National Enquirer as "about to be set up", "to have loads of stories about celebrities, & really silly stories so that we have a ufo incident, we'll put that into the National Enquirer, and that'll make people feel silly to believe the ufo story...." So the phrase we want is, the National Enquirer-ising of the internet.....the nationalenquirerising of the internet.....what think you?
edit on 14-12-2016 by MissPlissit because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join