It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluad new flu vaccine contains Gulf war syndrome adjuvant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My mom came to me to find out about the new flu vaccine on this website. Suprisingly, I didn't see any posts about the flu virus connected to the Gulf war syndrome. She heard of it from an e-mail she got from vairous helth people. She is worried about this since my dad got talked into the flu vaccine. I did a little research on Google before creating this post.

According to Health Nut News

FDA approves the first seasonal influenza vaccinecontaining anadjuvant. ... Fluad...is formulated with adjuvant MF59 an oil in water emulsion Squalene. The new ingredient added has been criticized as unsafe and even linked to a widely reported serious illness in recipients.

After the failure of flu vaccines over the past seasons, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a new flu vaccine with an adjuvant added to try the coming season. The new ingredient added has been criticized as unsafe and even linked to a widely reported serious illness in recipients.

Known as Squalene, the oil-based adjuvant is claimed to boost immunity. And while it has been used in European vaccines, in the US, it has been restricted in use. The reason is most probably the reported adverse effects.

The most serious and well-known of these effects is the condition called Gulf War Syndrome – after the illness of the veterans of first Gulf War of the early 90s.

From Natural Health 365

vaccine, developed for the 2016-2017 flu season, contains a nasty surprise – squalene, the substance many say is responsible for triggering Gulf war syndrome.

Squalene was used as an adjuvant in compulsory anthrax vaccinations given to servicemen during the Gulf War. Adjuvants are substances added to vaccines to create a stronger immune response to the vaccine. The anthrax vaccines used an oil-in-water emulsion of squalene known as MF59. Many health activists maintain that the U.S. government willfully ignored evidence showing that MF59 in anthrax vaccine triggered Gulf war syndrome.

Injecting squalene as an adjuvant is a different story. Adjuvants enhance the immune response and cause the immune system to overreact to the introduction of the organism being vaccinated against. Experts report that the immune system is triggered to attack squalene throughout the entire body – even where it is vital to the nervous system. In truth, studies confirm that adjuvants like squalene can generate long-term, concentrated and unremitting immune responses.

FLUAD, which combines two variants of Influenza A and one of Influenza B, also contains polysorbate 80, the antibiotic neomycin, barium – a heavy metal – and the toxin formaldehyde.

I don't see any main stream news sources. Are these two sources and others like them good, or do they just perputate faulty research more fiction than fact? Are there any better sources? How concerned should we be with this new flu vaccine?

Personally I don't get the vaccine any longer, since it makes me sick every time I did take it. As I said my mom is really concerned about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I decided to forgo the flu vaccine this year. I'm SO sorry I didn't get it. I've been down with the flu for over a week and haven't been this sick since I struggled through a 4yr bout with Lyme disease. This flu sux.

edit on 5-12-2016 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The new speak posters will be along shortly to tell you why bad is good and throw in an ad hom for good measure, unless they just use the fake news meme instead.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

First of all there was no squalene in vaccines given to Gulf war soldiers: ( LINK 1) ( LINK 2 )

Squalene is a natural component of the human body, you can find this info yourself online (in good sites).

Vaccines with the MF59 Adjuvant Do Not Stimulate Antibody Responses against Squalene

Since 1997, 22 million doses have been administered with no adverse event. ( LINK )

Erin, Health 365, Mercola, Natural news etc, are not reputable sources of medical information. They usually twist information and lie.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hmm...

Squalene

The miraculous essential omega 2 oil. Secrets from the sea

Lukas T.S. Tjan

Scientists have discovered that in the very beginning of life on Earth, about 3,5 billion years ago, microbes and later in the Precambrian period membrane cells of organisms were full of squalene. At that time the substance was apparently essential for their survival in a hostile environment with a lack of oxygen.

Until recently no one knew that this natural chemical is also found in small amounts in the human body. Newborn babies show the highest content of squalene in their blood.

With an age between 30 and 40 the stock of squalene in our body decreases strongly. It is not surprising that in this stage of life record performances of sportsmen take place in a lesser degree.

The deep sea shark, a prehistoric animal, dispose of an enormous concentration of squalene in his liver. Through the ages fishermen all over the world were acquainted with the beneficial and wonderworking effects of this liver oil of a number of deep-sea sharks living beneath 1000 m.

The local people on the Japanese peninsula of Izu called the substance already for centuries "Samedawa" or a cure-all. They used it for a wide range of diseases from constipation to cancer. In ancient China the miraculous effects of shark liver oil are recorded for posterity in the pharmaceutical book of "Honzukomuko".
www.scienceforlife.eu...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Why fix something if it ain't broken? Why take something for something you don't have? I haven't been 'immunized' since small pox in the early 60s. I smoked for decades, dove dumpsters and lived under bridges.

Vaccines be damned...

Of course, if your immune response is dependent upon them, better not stop. What a dilemma.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I can only respond that two days after I got the flu vaccine in early November that I got my first attack of the shingles from my old Chicken Pox disease. Suspicious, I went to the internet and my first find was another person reporting the same, a shingles eruption two days after a flue vaccine, and there were similar other reports.

However, the CCD advises that there is no direction connection between the two, merely that a lowered immune system was provoked by the vaccine. Maybe so, but I'm not believing it.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Your sources have no credibility when they have articles such as "How Homeopathy is Healing Autism" and quote long debunked and discredited "studies".

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
DON'T listen to any EXPERTS here.They are plants or haven't GOT Gulf War syndrome and have NO idea....I DO .
From MY health issues..(I'm at 100%) iI would say THIS is close..www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1480962788&sr=1-1&keywords=G ary+Matsumoto

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

THANK GOD what is gulf war syndrome how how can I cure it!

BUT ...YOU don't know do you?
YOU didn't TAKE an experimental Anthrax vaccine.
PLEASE tell me how many medical JOURNALS have covered THAT little CLASSIFIED detail...

From YOUR page by the way:

Squalene-based oil-in-water emulsions have been used for years in some seasonal and pandemic influenza vaccines. However, concerns have been expressed regarding squalene source and potential biological activities. Little information is available regarding the immunomodulatory activity of squalene in comparison with other metabolizable oils in the context of oil-in-water emulsions formulated with vaccines.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 5-12-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Replying to keep track of thread. Thanks all

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Something on Facetube recently about MANDATORY flu vaccines for all healthcare workers?

Some lady ranting in her car having just been pressured by her hospital admin.

She's flatly refused and chose to take whatever consequences follow.

Anybody else see it?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
They are probably trying to push this to boost squalene in the body. Statins interrupt the natural production of human squalene by our bodies. Since they are sticking so many people on Statins, they probably are disrupting people's immune systems. We make our own Squalene from foods, it is a part of the cholesterol synthesis in humans. But the med they are giving many people actually makes them more susceptible to getting sick by interrupting one of our natural defense systems....squalene..

I tell you, they are messing people up in order to make a buck. There is also evidence that Statins increase the risk of a coronary event especially in people who have just had one. They need to figure out why the cholesterol is not working right in our bodies, not try to lower the levels of it. They have allowed a food chemistry to be exploited, probably an attractant chemistry, and this exploitation is causing the cholesterol not to be utilized as it should. Our bodies evolve to use foods, changing food chemistry too fast results in problems to occur.
edit on 5-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I can only respond that two days after I got the flu vaccine in early November that I got my first attack of the shingles from my old Chicken Pox disease

Two days after I missed my appointment for my flu vaccine I got flu. Suspicious. I checked the internet and realised the flu vaccine might have helped me

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If I remember right and you can look this up on the internet, Squalene is a good-cholesterol mimmicker. It can trick the immune system into a very negative autoimmune response, that being the creation of antibodies that attack good cholesterol. One use of Cholesterol is building cell walls, if an autoimmune response is in place that attacks cholesterol, existing cells are at risk as well as the production of new cells. Squalene then, since it could possibly create a "global" autoimmune response, could create systemic autoimmune disease.

You couldn't pay me to take this crap.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I can only respond that two days after I got the flu vaccine in early November that I got my first attack of the shingles from my old Chicken Pox disease. Suspicious, I went to the internet and my first find was another person reporting the same, a shingles eruption two days after a flue vaccine, and there were similar other reports.

However, the CCD advises that there is no direction connection between the two, merely that a lowered immune system was provoked by the vaccine. Maybe so, but I'm not believing it.

The flu vaccine probably steered your immune system to fight the flu virus and it lowered it's ability to suppress the shingles from coming out. That is what the vaccines do, they direct your immune system to fight a certain thing.

It does not sound like your observations are wrong, I feel it is very possible. But you probably need to change your diet a bit somehow to help boost up your immune system. Many meds out there actually suppress immune function. It keeps you from reacting to them as much.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Yes of course. That's an annual occurrence. There are several mandatory vaccines for healthcare workers. Cant have them spreading the flu to health-compromised patients.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
DON'T listen to any EXPERTS here.They are plants or haven't GOT Gulf War syndrome and have NO idea....I DO .
From MY health issues..(I'm at 100%) iI would say THIS is close..www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1480962788&sr=1-1&keywords=G ary+Matsumoto

A good friend of mine who was in the Gulf died a year ago. The government flew him to a few places to be studied in relation to his GWS. Amazingly he had to fight for 3 years to get his military disability! Even he mentioned the shots he was injected with.

Your right! No one knows in our inept medical community as to what causes it OR they are afraid to admit it! Our government sure as hell wouldn't admit the injections caused it just due to the massive amount of money that would be required to compensate for their lack of over site and giving a damn about the troops they use as guinea pigs.

I can guarantee anyone who has family suffering from this or knows someone, wouldn't be so quick to discount any of the possibilities of what causes it.

I feel for you man. I watched my friend try every type of so called cure or treatment possible and now he is dead.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm not long with it but I wish I could STOP it from being used as a depopulation tool for these IGNORANT flu vaccine defenders

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
THANK GOD what is gulf war syndrome how how can I cure it!

BUT ...YOU don't know do you?
YOU didn't TAKE an experimental Anthrax vaccine.
PLEASE tell me how many medical JOURNALS have covered THAT little CLASSIFIED detail...

If it's classified then of course it wouldn't have been covered. I can only discuss what's real, as in 'there is evidence for it'. I can't discuss the science behind some experimental vaccine I know nothing about. My posts here are only about vaccines that are available to the public (scientists) to be analyzed and studied.

I say this with my utmost respect to you and I'm sorry if you have Gulf War syndrome, and I hope only the best for you.

From YOUR page by the way:

Squalene-based oil-in-water emulsions have been used for years in some seasonal and pandemic influenza vaccines. However, concerns have been expressed regarding squalene source and potential biological activities. Little information is available regarding the immunomodulatory activity of squalene in comparison with other metabolizable oils in the context of oil-in-water emulsions formulated with vaccines.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In the last few years there have been many studies on the safety of squalene as and adjuvant, and they all had very positive results (this one for example).

The study you posted above tested the safety of different oil in water emulsions for vaccines and it focused on the interaction of squalene with TLRs, which are Toll like receptors. TLRs are like the 'Swiss army' knife of the immune system, as it can recognize and respond to an incredible amount of different pathogens. Adjuvants help intensify the body response to antigens and squalene is one of the most potent adjuvants, hence scientists 'concerns' about it and the need to further investigate.

Your article showed that Squalene was not only the most effective of oil in water emulsions, but it was also the most effective in all readouts. And its safety has been confirmed with numerous tests since ( LINK )

top topics

<<   2 >>

join