It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Insectilians Have Invaded Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
As humans we face a great threat that can endanger our survival and freewill. The threat we face is the Insectilians who have invaded Earth and have sent there genetically modified insect critters to do their bidding in surveillance of humans. We are surrounded daily by insects who watch and observe us. The insects were sent on a reconnaissance mission to obtain information by visual observation and many different other detection methods. They also were sent to gather Intel about the activities of humans and the resources we have obtained. The Insectilians goal has been to understand humans so they can intermingle with us with in which to overtake us and becoming rulers of the planet. The way they've been able to do this is in the manipulation of the Earth's electromagnetic field so they can take on the human form.

The tactics used by Insectilians to wage war against us in the frontline are roaches. These sneaky critters are the first in line sent to gather and obtain intelligence on us humans. They use their antennas to bombard us with signals to control and manipulate our thought patterns. With this manipulation they have an extreme advantage, they can react to any imminent danger and action imposed on them. We face an uphill battle to exterminate the Insectilian overlords who want to impose their will on us humans. Many individuals have betrayed their own species and sided with these oppressors engaging in satanic rituals drinking blood and eating human flesh. This isn't a war for the feint of heart for that our own freewill is at stake. We are at the final stages of complete takeover by the Insectilians they have instituted antennas, satellite systems around the globe. The war we are fighting is the war to end all wars, the time is now for all humans to come together and defend their freedom.

Insectilians system of manipulation is the utilization of antennas.

Insectilians use of satellites.

Insectilians use roaches in the frontline battle against us humans.

They Live - A Real Life Documentary (The intermingling of Insectilians with Humans).

Insects used in military for surveillance I wonder where they got that idea from you could read more about it here.
www.care2.com...

Watch this 1minute video, you can't tell me it's not in your face.
www.youtube.com...

There are many before me who have come up with the theory of Insectilians as our controllers.
www.youtube.com...

Here's a short 2 minute video on Insectilians by another person.
www.youtube.com...

Another video by someone else is it a coincidence maybe not.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-12-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Which beings should I be more concerned about, Sugar Demons or Insectilians?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Who knew the Orkin man would be the savior of mankind!

You have a very creative mind

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Which one of your crazy posts are we suppose to take as fat, because it cant possibly be all of them, too many conflicts of interest.....

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Sounds like the antagonist in the original "Men in Black".

Paging Will Smith... bring the Noisy Cricket along if you would.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2016 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I have three "bug-a-salt" guns to fight this war. I'm on the frontline...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What are we left with if we cut the "fat" from the stories? Lol
----
Do insectilians fear Reptilians? I've dabbed into the EBE extremes, this site for example, barely updated yet it is still up and I've been reading everything on it before my shift to ATS.

www.whipnet.com...

Anyways, interesting post.

I'll leave it at that and give you a star for bringing a radically different topic to the boards and also acknowledge the fact that you put a lot of work into your post to propose your theory.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Arnie123 because: Additional info

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Insectoid aliens who have sent bugs and roaches to earth to spy on us all, them using chemtrails on us in retaliation for us spraying bugs in our homes, the Simpsons either being in on it or trying to warn us all and a video about it by a guy who has had mind sex with an Andromedan.

I fukn love ATS!!!!

S&F

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If insects were sent to Earth to spy on us, how do you explain the fact that insects were here millions of years before us?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ummm. I got nothing on this post. I'm confused as to how this could be any plausible answer to the current strife we are facing today?

Why in the hell would an advanced alien race bother going through all the trouble of making an elaborate scheme to control the entire world. What purpose could that serve?

If I were a malevolent sentient hive mind alien race, Earth would be purged with EMP blasts/ plasma bombs and bio-chemical weapons. Why would I waste my resources in trying to create slaves that have a history if not conforming and resisting dominate power?

Are you sure you are talking about this pathetic planet called Earth right? Don't make me laugh.

Full scale orbital bombardment and global attack is the fastest and most efficient way to rule any planet.

Oh and BTW insects have been on Earth longer than any other species ever created. FYI
edit on 5-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman
I really meant genetically modified insects.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Insectilian time travelers? Is there no limit to the stretch of human imagination.
If insects were ever a threat to the human race they would have marched on us long ago!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So why didn't your insecticillian cock roaches use their mind control to stop me from stepping on them?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
They weren't the genetically modified ones.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
a reply to: FauxMulder
They weren't the genetically modified ones.

😑😑 please just stop

You haven't answered any of the questions w any real substance

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
We need a new category for this type of insanity.
We do have some pretty alien species who seem like they could have evolved elsewhere in the Universe. Maybe use some of them for your next trip...If that's cool with the insect overlords of course.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok Crunk...come on, dude. I've got a far more open mind than most people, but this is so convoluted it almost reads like satire. Yesterday it was don't eat that candy bar or you'll attract demons, today it's cockroaches as a front line miniature alien army...no. Just no.

I hate insects, and it would truly suck the Big One if life-sized bugs invaded the planet, a la Starship Troopers or MIB, but I just don't see it. I'm sorry. That's just too much.

However...If it turns out that I'm just in denial and there really are giant grasshoppers sending armies of genetically engineered cockroaches to subvert humankind, I will write a thread dedicated to how stupid we all were for not believing you. That's a promise.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Naw! You have been deeply infected by cat propaganda especially designed to throw us unsuspecting human off of the hunt.

It's the cats. They are our slave masters.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've ever seen or heard. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any insect aliens i might encounter. Thanks for the warning OP

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
HAHAHA!

"They Live" A real life documentary?? LOL!

"Ive come here to chew bubble gum and kickass. And Im all out of bubble gum."

Hahhahahahha!

Thats a good one!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join