It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM blames Comet Ping Pong violence on 'fake pizzagate news story'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

A man who said he was investigating a conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton running a child sex ring out of a pizza place fired an assault rifle inside the Washington, D.C., restaurant on Sunday injuring no one, police and news reports said.

Metropolitan Police Department spokeswoman Aquita Brown said police received a call Sunday afternoon about a male with a weapon on Connecticut Avenue, in an affluent neighborhood of the nation's capital.

Edgar Maddison Welch, 28 of Salisbury, North Carolina, walked into the front door of Comet Ping Pong and pointed a firearm in the direction of a restaurant employee, The Washington Post reported.

LINK

This could be the Hegelian dialectic in action. Pizzagate may have been intentionally revealed, or it may be a complete fabrication. Edgar Maddison Welch may be a programmed lone gunman who was sent on an assignment. If the Hegelian dialectic is what we're seeing here, how does it end? Will this event be used to censor Pizzagate even more? I think we can all agree that if censoring Pizzagate is a goal of TPTB, someone going postal over it is just what was needed.

This event is perfect for the "fake news is dangerous" narrative as well. It's also a perfect opportunity for the MSM to claim that Pizzagate is fake.

On a personal level, I sometimes wonder what unintended consequences there are to exposing the truth. I think that's something we all need to consider.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Of course it is a conspiracy because we all know that in Murcia there are no violentn nutjobs who believe everything they read on the internet

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The all mighty s#it has thickened. I find it really hard to believe any bs put out by the MSM these days.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So much evidence of a child trafficking ring in D. C. But some people don't want to believe it or are to lazy to research it and see the evidence for themselves.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothlander
So much evidence of a child trafficking ring in D. C. But some people don't want to believe it or are to lazy to research it and see the evidence for themselves.

That's right on with what i was thinking. Its definitely some f-ed up stuff.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I like how they do zero research of any kind and just declare it "fake".

Well, sometimes it's "propaganda".

These people should stop calling themselves Journalists. "Liar" and "Fraudster" are more accurate job titles for them

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothlander

Obviously the shooter believed it

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

molech worshipping pedo politicians.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I like how they do zero research of any kind and just declare it "fake".

Well, sometimes it's "propaganda".

These people should stop calling themselves Journalists. "Liar" and "Fraudster" are more accurate job titles for them

Name one part of the so called 'pizzagate' story that has proven factual elements please. The news in the OP is factual, where does it contain a lie or a fraud?

You won't like the source below because it appears to contradict your belief system which seems to be that if the 'msm' aren't treating it as a fact then it must be true...

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

It's also a perfect opportunity for the MSM to claim that Pizzagate is fake.

You have stated yourself it may be a complete fabrication. Why are you allowed to say that yet the media aren't, particularly in the complete and utter absence of anything to show it isn't fake?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

You have stated yourself it may be a complete fabrication. Why are you allowed to say that yet the media aren't, particularly in the complete and utter absence of anything to show it isn't fake?

It's the difference between claiming that it may be fake and claiming that it absolutely is fake. I did the former, and the article linked to in the original post did the latter.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ironically, i introduced my gf to 'pizzagate' yesterday and after she was thoroughly disturbed, we theorized on the pros and cons of legitimacy, and motive.
One of my theories on the con side, was that the story was expertly crafted by the CIA to incite a reaction relevant to the article in the OP. In turn, the mans reactions would be blamed on 'fake news' and 'conspiracy theories' in order for tptb to start to cut down on our constitutional rights of freedom of speech, and freedom of press.
Just a thought.
Heres a Video that adds further weight to the 'pizzagate' story....youtu.be...
By weight, i mean that if you can say the actions of our VP are not.... 'odd' or disturbing, show it to a parent and see if they find the behavior inappropriate.

edit on 5-12-2016 by Brian4real because: Added relevant information

edit on 5-12-2016 by Brian4real because: Added relevant information

edit on 5-12-2016 by Brian4real because: Grammer

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

It's the difference between claiming that it may be fake and claiming that it absolutely is fake. I did the former, and the article linked to in the original post did the latter.

Fair point, but in the absolute and utter absence of anything apart from peoples imagination around what the contents of someones email means, what else is it?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So the main stream news and anchors are protecting the vile filth that harm children and killing them . YOUR TIME IS COMMING EVIL FILTH TV NEWS !!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
Ironically, i introduced my gf to 'pizzagate' yesterday and after she was thoroughly disturbed, we theorized on the pros and cons of legitimacy, and motive.
One of my theories on the con side, was that the story was expertly crafted by the CIA to incite a reaction relevant to the article in the OP. In turn, the mans reactions would be blamed on 'fake news' and 'conspiracy theories' in order for tptb to start to cut down on our constitutional rights of freedom of speech, and freedom of press.
Just a thought.

Nothing to do with it the whole thing being disseminated days before a presidential election where it implies child abuse by people associated with the DNC then? Interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Fair point, but in the absolute and utter absence of anything apart from peoples imagination around what the contents of someones email means, what else is it?

That's always my main question...

What else could it mean?

No answer, ever.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Pizzagate is delusional crap and that guy was deranged.

Pizza is just pizza.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

That's always my main question...

What else could it mean?

No answer, ever.

No answer from who? The mail that actually started this was about what looked like an invite to what sounds like a get together with friends and family where pizza - you know, actual pizza - would be one of the types of food. From which this whole theory sprang.

The email was hacked, why should anyone feel they should owe an explanation just because people (based on all the non-evidence at hand) have construed all sorts of theories based on their own opinion?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Pizzagate is delusional crap and that guy was deranged.

Pizza is just pizza.

I hate that people are trying to ruin my favorite food.

#pizzagreat

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Please post your comments in this ongoing thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join