It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars. Three objects at the same distance from each other. The forgotten smoking gun?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
Obviously you Answered your Own Question
from the Blow Ups you had Posted ...
they are not Rocks , or some kind of stone

I do that sometimes.

I have seen this photo posted some years ago and didn't remember what those "markers" were, so I posted what I was thinking at the time instead of looking for an old thread in which this photo was discussed.

but they those " Markers "
seem all indented..
or like something was " cemented " then ripped out " removed "
or Dug out ... explosion, Flood, extreme wind ,
Now its even more a Mystery..

To me they all look like natural features.

1, 3, 4 and 5 look like small mesas, with 4 and 5 looking more eroded. 2 looks either like another small mesa eroded or like something we can see in other photos, areas that are slightly above the ground around them and show what appears to be a crack along them. 6 looks like a small crater.

were did you find these photos these blow ups ?

On one of the official pages for that photo, here. If you download the JP2 (JPEG 2000) file you will get the full size version of the photo. I think Photoshop is able to open JP2 files, but I used IAS Viewer, a program I think is not available any more.

Fair Enough ... as from those Sites the actual JPG, GIF, PNG, Would may have a copy right within the file
or Link it to the actual site in a Post ..

That's one of the reasons why I always look for the original photos, as those do not have any copyright.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Wolfenz

If evidence of an advanced humanoid civilization on Mars could be proved then the link would become far more than suggestive and with a single stroke that old argument against artifact's from a previous super civilization being possible and even to exist on earth would be thrown out of the window also simply because of the distinct similarity between these two artifact's if a link could then be proven this would in turn then throw out a whole raft of idea's and theory's about how old humanity really is as well as were and how it came into being etc.

Yes : if Mars or the Moon Had a Advanced Sentient life form , that had been there millenniums ago ..
as NOT from there ,, from somewhere else.. and used The Moon and Mars a s a Outpost Base/Station
as I mention the Most kind of Similarity's between Cydonia and Ancient IRAN/IRAQ ...
as not only myself . as there is others , that had the same thought ,, of course anomalies..
that you see of the same thing on earth ... the most common are natural formations .. like earth ..
when you see something that is out of the ordinary of a claimed natural formation ...
I have to dig in deeper... to what is actually of what is .. the Face of Mars and the pyramids ( D&M )
Apparently Someone Knew about it as there was a 1958 Comic showing it ..

The Face Of Mars In 1958 Comic Book!
page: 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So there are a lot of very strong vested interest's in simply not letting this potential truth be revealed also of note the Video had a very good argument about how JPL would more or less go out of business if such previous advanced civilization could be proven to have existed regardless of whether it be of human or non human origin.

Would Not say JPL would be out of Business , it could very well be the Opposite effect a major funded increase
from the Curiosity of Scientist and Governments around the World ... It would be a Treasure Hunting Fiasco
for The Powers that Be .. that if Truth would be Reviled .. well there some Members of NASA and JPL that exposed the Truth or there side of View ... of whats going on.. On Mars and the Moon ...

but i dont take them all seriously nor for grantd ..

Some of these people would likely kill to protect there job's and even there professional field's which then would be shown to be based on superstition and I suspect at least some of those people may potentially have done so in the past as well as the rumoured destruction of evidence right here on earth such as the supposedly disproven story's about some leading museum's actually not just losing artifact's indicative of previous civilization's that should not exist but actually destroying them or in one case supposedly sinking them in deep water after shipping them out into the middle of the ocean on an ocean going barge?, these were not technology though just thing's that would or could perhaps have caused a headache for some professional's.

Yeah ... kill to Protect .. ? depends what country or culture ...

History is Lost if that is the case .. Dumping artifacts from Ancient periods or present day
edit on 62016SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago12344 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 62016SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago12344 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Looks interesting...I have always said...you see something shinny on the beach you bend down and pick it up. If you don't you will never know what you walked by......I wish NASA and the other nations would look at some of these interesting objects closer then they do. I mean they dismissed Cydonia and other objects, but never took a close look. a reply to: enjoylife

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blindmancc
Looks interesting...I have always said...you see something shinny on the beach you bend down and pick it up. If you don't you will never know what you walked by......I wish NASA and the other nations would look at some of these interesting objects closer then they do. I mean they dismissed Cydonia and other objects, but never took a close look. a reply to: enjoylife

Apparently you can ,
Although of what the government and NASA would Allow you to see ..

with this site ...

uahirise.org
46.7 thousand + Images so far

My interest is Cydonia
www.uahirise.org...

Warning :

Some files are Huge to down load ! up to 200 megs or 500 megs !!

make sure you have hard drive Space ..

thanks to Armap ..

edit on 12016MondayfAmerica/Chicago12346 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Now that image is interesting, unlike the other pictures of rocks that look like faces.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Upon seeing these, the same question went through my head. They look stitched, something doesn't add up.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This thread remember me good old times here on ATS, when there was real analysis and speculations... also my old friend Internos, that is disappeared...maybe he now reading this...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thank you, never saw this before..........a reply to: nOraKat

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
iIt seems to me that most of you missed the point about this (almost) linear row of objects. It is NOT that they are in a straight line (clearly, they are not exactly that). Rather, it is that we have here three tall objects casting a shadow that look just about the same and are almost equally spaced apart. Now what are the chances of three objects looking both the same shape, size and distance apart that were the result of random, geological changes? Just three pillars of rock?

Hard to believe. That's the point.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Look at the photo I posted here, there are dozens of those things in that area.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: micpsi

Look at the photo I posted here, there are dozens of those things in that area.
Yes, that was a good image to put them in perspective. So is this one, since you can find another three almost in a line near the center, then a bunch more on the right, showing they aren't so unique:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Large version

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Here's what such features look upclose:

These are 100%-scale crops from the HiRISE image accessed in HiView software.
edit on 16-11-2017 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join