It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entity Attachment - The Types of Entity Attachments That Exist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I've found this subject of interest for years. The Gnostics are the forefathers of enlightenment imo.

We may not think dark forces exist, but, they kinda do. Believe it or not, it's an issue for millions.

The point here i'm attempting to make is.... Do you fear the unknown, or embrace it and then release it?

- The Dark Forces The dark forces are an elite group of dark, and lower level entities, an intelligence, and consciousness form, and a realm of existence. The dark forces are run by a leadership, and a complex network of various types of beings which all work together, and follow the same protocol, which is domination, and power over the human race, and in some instances, the demise of certain humans. Dark forces employ, if you will, certain beings such as demons, to populate earth to intensify fear, dark power, and dominate light workers.

The dark forces also exist as a consciousness form outside of their dimension within the human race, as fear and negative power. Fear, and the byproducts of fear are the energetic resemblance, and character of the entire dark force realm. Fear is ultimately the only thing that separates the human race from having a connection to the dark forces, as they use fear to control humans, and keep them trapped within their dimension.

- Demons/Dark Energy Beings
Demons are the major adversary on this planet in the game of entity attachment and possession. They play one of the biggest parts in the battle of fear (darkness) vs. love (light). Demons are non-human dark energy beings that are tasked by the dark forces to attach to the human race, and create as much misery, pain, and chaos as they can.

Their work here on earth is to empower the dark forces through the manipulation, dis-empowerment, and destruction, if you will, of the human race. They are made of either masses of dark souls that have been compressed together or whole non-human dark beings. There are also different classes/species of demons such as shape-shifters and lesser demons. Shape shifting giant demons are able to move around the energy field freely, and jump in, and out of this realm, and into theirs. Lesser demons are lower level demons that are not as advanced as shape shifters, but still possess a negative/dark power and energy.

www.entityattachment.com...
edit on 5-12-2016 by JesusXst because: fixed

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The Gnostics, including the Mandaeans however, do not accept that the earthly world was created by God, in fact Man himself was not created by god. This is rejected in Mandean Ghosticism.

Not saying I agree with their conclusions, but I am a Researcher and found this interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

The ENERGY you project out is Reflected back upon you...
Soul energy? Who believes anyway?!
Some instigators working various dimensions then may cause an attraction by destabilizing said dimensions they incarnate within. WARS CAUSE PARANORMAL ENERGY RELEASE-
Attracted may be malevolent more powerful or benevolence responder(s).

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
If you where a predator of those attracted kinds it wouldn't be hard to track them knowing the activities energy they tend to give off in the dimensions they incarnate within...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yeah what you give out comes back to you, You're right it does.

It makes me wonder if this is where Reincarnation comes into effect. If you 'BELIEVE' you are, then you will be. And Under someone else's power, specifically those who are controlling you. Entities we cannot see, feel touch or otherwise...

We are powerful, if only we'd believe it. I do, and I change things I don't like, all the time. But i cannot think for others, they must do that for themselves.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
But i cannot think for others, they must do that for themselves.

Ways a ETERNAL Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY LEARNS WITHIN EXISTENCE it seems. Otherwise it is as if Force applied.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Ways a ETERNAL Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY LEARNS WITHIN EXISTENCE it seems. Otherwise it is as if Force applied.

What we believe in, we create.

If we believe in Hell, Hate, Evil, Barbarianism, Cruelty, Sickeness, Disease, etc etc.. Then we create it, yes... we Create what we Believe is real.

This is the downfall of Humanity.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Ever wondered if we mortals were once the angels who had not witnessed sin ?

So we fell and created sin to experience it in many forms. However, until we want to return to the source / light / God, we will simply stay and go through the same process via reincarnation.

What if the demons are actually angels that have been sent down from Heaven to help us back into Heaven. The problem is, is that our thoughts manifest and transform the angel helpers into demons which is why they hate us ancients so much now and just want to get revenge on us for the crap we drew them into.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Guten Morgeng-

In the book "The Tibetan Book Of Living And Dying" -Rimpoche There is a theory to try and learn to implement at the 'time of passing' so as to "Escape The Wheel" (The Wheel of In-carnation/re-incarnation/rinse/repeat..) It is interesting to note that this process differs from "Go to The Light" And Rimpoche opines that it "may" be that 'Light' that is massaged/kneaded by the 'non-positive' to "trap" the Soul...

www.goodreads.com...

In other investigations into what happens "After"... The Human has up to 47 incarnations (human form) unless one is a 'BodhiSattva' and these folks keep coming back for their 'Other Self' (Service-To-Others)..

en.wikipedia.org...

49 "Earth" days for a 'Reflection Period' for a Human to decide whether to return or go forth (Return from whence You came...) and only 7 "Earth" days for animals..

Another book on the subject that is informative is "Talking To Heaven" James Van Praagh

www.barnesandnoble.com...

Happy Trails... Vaya Con Dias

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Or they could just be Narcissistic Sociopaths who believe the most destructive philosophy in the history of mankind.

"The Ends Justify The Means" - Never

We must eliminate the philosophy that creates hell itself.

Why does it always have to be demons?

edit on 5-12-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

They are wrong.

The philosophy contained in the Tibetan book isn't about escaping reincarnation. The philosophy is to escape the fear of death by willingly giving your spirit to the Light at the time of passing.

A BodhiSattva is one who's desires to help the world impedes his ability to maintain Nirvana. Nirvana can only be maintained by those who posses everything they need. Anyone who needs to fix something is without everything they need. Once the situation is fixed one can return to Nirvana.

The BodhiSattva should not fear death because his ties to this world will be released at death. And the BodhiSattva will become Buddha (Fully Enlightened / at one with the Light) as a reward for his virtuous efforts.

For the BodhiSattva's Light shines in his service to others.

These philosophies are about how the living can touch the Light, not the Dead. All the dead return to the Light for judgment. Those in the darkness fear death. Only the virtuous maintain certainty on their path.

I can tell you that you return to the Light. But the Light itself reveals itself only to those who give their freewill to the Light. No one can make you believe in Grace except the Light who offers it.

If you don't live the 4 Nobel truths you can't taste the Light.

edit on 5-12-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Interesting analysis lsurrender..

That's a really interesting angle you've posed, one I wouldn't mind looking into further.

Perhaps these 'demons' we think of them as, aren't demons saint's or ghosts?

Perhaps... they're something else. Something bigger than we are. Something, we cannot comprehend at this moment in time eh?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Are You referring to Wentz's book? "The Tibetan Book Of The Dead"? Which is different?

play.google.com... MKTAD0930BO1&gclid=CPGj4Nqp3dACFVIngQodoYgNxA&gclds

www.buddhanet.net...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It makes me wonder if this is where Reincarnation comes into effect. If you 'BELIEVE' you are, then you will be. And Under someone else's power, specifically those who are controlling you. Entities we cannot see, feel touch or otherwise...

"To begin with, they consider all the incidents of the journey in the Bardo as purely subjective visions. The nature of these visions depends on the ideas the man has held when he was living. The various paradises, the hells and the Judge of the Dead appear to those who have believed in them."

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

What we believe in, we create.
If we believe in Hell, Hate, Evil, Barbarianism, Cruelty, Sickeness, Disease, etc etc.. Then we create it, yes... we Create what we Believe is real.

"Once upon a time, a trader was travailing with his caravan on a stormy day, and his hat was carried away by the wind. Tibetans believe that to pick up a hat which has fallen down in such circumstances in the course of a journey will bring bad luck. So yielding to that superstition, the merchant abandoned his hat..."

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The link in the OP is for a pay to play lesson, book, or audio who want to clear the attachments. smh

I listened to part of it, and it's just regurgitated BS trying to be sold.

And one day it will all just stop.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2016 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

There is no doubt there is an entire ecology of non-human entities existing within many substrates and dimensions, just as you might find in the ocean or the rainforest. there are a diversity of entity-forms cross-dimensionally. But like other natural systems, although there are leeches, mosquitos and bears, ultimately the expression of soul is within a home environment with physical "safe"self-expression. Thusly, we are not in danger of demons. if a bear is a demon, a leech is a demon, and a mosquito is a demon, then the perceiver is paranoid and out-of-tune with the integrity of their own existence and the true ecology-of-things.

edit on 5-12-2016 by jayfkntee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Ever wondered if we mortals were once the angels who had not witnessed sin ?

So we fell and created sin to experience it in many forms. However, until we want to return to the source / light / God, we will simply stay and go through the same process via reincarnation.

What if the demons are actually angels that have been sent down from Heaven to help us back into Heaven. The problem is, is that our thoughts manifest and transform the angel helpers into demons which is why they hate us ancients so much now and just want to get revenge on us for the crap we drew them into.

That's interesting that you said that. There are many many theoretical ideologies in which this could be, we always come back to the same questions though. Who Am I - Why am I even here - What is Reality? How do we know what's Real other than what's been fed to us all our lives? Valid questions, Yes, they are.

I will add however, that I don't believe in Reincarnation. If we believe in it, it becomes real. If we choose not to, then it dies and we all wake up.

That's sort of my take on everything here, thanks for adding to the conversation dude

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jayfkntee

There is no doubt there is an entire ecology of non-human entities existing within many substrates and dimensions, just as you might find in the ocean or the rainforest. there are a diversity of entity-forms cross-dimensionally. But like other natural systems, although there are leeches, mosquitos and bears, ultimately the expression of soul is within a home environment with physical "safe"self-expression. Thusly, we are not in danger of demons. if a bear is a demon, a leech is a demon, and a mosquito is a demon, then the perceiver is paranoid and out-of-tune with the integrity of their own existence and the true ecology-of-things.

True. The problem is we just don't know, and everything is based on Theoretical Study by [experts] and people who question things. Everything we know was created by anothers' perceived ideas of what reality is, to them. And then passed down though the ages to where are right now.

Time for example, didn't always exist as we know it. Watching the moon phases is how humans gauged the days/mths and years. But in todays world, Time is Money. Without Time, the rat race wouldn't be much of a show and balance would return to Nature.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Thank you for that

new topics

top topics

join