It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gävlebockens little brother smashed by a car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
So the Strawgoat was burnt down 3 hours after it was in place, so they built a new smaller one called, "The little Brother" and a couple of hours ago it was smashed by car.

BBC - Explains

2016 - Big StrawGoat

2016 - Little Brother StarwGoat

0:28 Action starts

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Huh?..... I'm sorry....I'm not familiar with any of this. Can you explain more ....I can not open videos right now,and alittle more informin in your opening post would be nice ..... For example, what is that for ? .....What country is that in?..... Who made it ( race,nationality,) ? .....Why are people against it?.....is it illegal ?...... Is it religious ? ....Is it a college Frat joke ? ...... Who is the little brother ? . ....as anyone arrested ? .....thanks .

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
From what I understand it is a "custom" to burn it down...strange custom but I believe that is what I read....let me dig. (Sorry if that is what is in the video. I am at work and unable to watch)

Gavlebocken, we hardly knew ye. Truly.

Every year for Advent, the town of Gavle, Sweden, builds a giant Christmas goat out of straw. And every year, arsonists do their best to bring it down.

This time, despite high-tech cameras and two security guards, the goat didn't even last a full 24 hours.

NPR Link

I guess it is an unwanted custom. It's a shame to see them put that much money in effort into something that they are just going to burn.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It became a tradition, in a strange way. Its become like a game, cat and mouse.

top topics

join