It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season finale WestWorld

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Season finale Westworld!

90 Minutes of pure joy

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The maze isn't meant for you.

I was thoroughly pleased by Season 1 Episode 10.

I have to say I did not see the connection with William. however all the other loose ends I saw coming from a mile away including arnold and wyatt. The time distortion really played one on me.

I have a feeling Dr. Ford created a synthetic version of himself for that last stunt, I have a hard time believing a man of his character would actually Arnold himself.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
A great new show with great possibilities. The first season offers so many different directions they could go with it. Example; the part where we see a glimpse of what I can only assume was "Samurai World".

To me, the acting goes perfect with the storytelling. Anthony Hopkins is perfect in his role. Ed Harris as well. It's easy to get lost in the world...you know they're AI, but you start to buy into their awakening.

This show is set to have a great run on HBO. They'll win many awards and likely take HBO's top spot for original series once Game of Thrones concludes.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LouisCypher

I feel the season Finale deserves it's own thread..
No risk of spoilers for people who have not finished or started the series.
Also, sooo much happened and was revealed in the episode that should have its own place for discussion.
Hopefully I have time to come back later today and do just that.

top topics

join