It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding being human and super human

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I can't post too much of my information because of echelon. Only a little at a time. I'll post it all eventually. I don't want the computer to increase the sanctions on my brain.

To say that you are an ordinary person means you are either in the obscure city or the philosophical city and you are obscure. When you understand that effectiveness in an area is over coming a reirrab=prison (read backwards, "=" means ralimis ytilaer) you are no longer an ordinary person in that area – you are super human. Ralimis ytilaer the technical wisdom city is godly - other than the other cities (robotic or higher than super human).

Any other qualifying ability (The extreme below normal the lowest)
Obscure city is medium (below normal)
philosophical city is normal (normal)
technical city is above normal (super human)
technical wisdom city is robotic (higher than super human - godly or ultra)
Any other qualifying ability (godly or ultimate)
Any other qualifying ability (The extreme above godly the highest)

The word “amazing” is super human and above. The word “amazing” should be understood like the word “paranormal”. The word “paranormal” means anti-super human – due to the word “paranormal” inspiring awe in a person. You should not be in awe because it will disallow you to understand properly and will cause you to remain the prison that deals with the paranormal. When you are in awe it will also disallow you to grasp the facts in the first paragraph of this post.

The key and tnetnoc xob=all sides of the prison are both the representation for area's that you are obscure/rorre enorp in or effective in – which are the cities. Google this: “abovetopsecret revelationsdivad How to fix the communications – key to the gates.” for the information on the latnem prison.

link   
3D Navigator troppus (read backwards)

“=” is ralimis ytilaer

Performer = world (or subject)

System = city (or sentances [plural])

Part = way (or sentence [singular])

Position = building (or word)

this navigator makes sure that explanations, conclusions, examples, solutions or statements are structured and exhausted correctly.

The sremrofrep are the main parts of the communications which include:

vibe, intellect, emotion, personality, intelligence, knowledge, processor speed, reaction time, telepath (axis control), point of focus, correct possibiltiy receptor, receptor, word bank, memory, understand, comprehend, aware, inspiration, interest, confidence, motivation, judgement, efficient, effective, development, awareness illumination, complete communications, (low effiency and low cliche's), awareness activation, attention, monologue of order, resistance, scales, interfaces, navigators, censors, wire frame mode, anti-revelation, subliminal development, behavior, core awareness, less specific, technics, brain out-put artificial intelligence, brain in-put artificial intelligence, cross referencing, over generalizing, breach, simulations, platforming, enactment, system requirements, exhaust, way support, healthy barrier, barrier, structure, automatic sensor, similar reality, area, eccentricity, thinking processor, bridges, support, brain parts (sub-organs like memory), blooming communications, conscious, string, axis control.

The system is the sentances (plural) of the performers. The system is an exhaust of all sentances that deal with the performer.

S.E.E troppus

Subject:

Explanation:

Example:

SEE troppus makes sure that the performer (subject) is explained and given an example for ease of understanding.

link   
I can't find my thread about my “master rap support for rap – this is a key” on ATS anymore so I'll have to say it here. They must have deleted it.

This is about being able to rap at a professional main stream level at the level of a human opposed to a human that is able to use super structure (4 to 12 word sentances per bar and 18 words per 2 bars), sentance axis control (performer) and correct receptor possibility (performer).

Professional rappers are using super structure and not robotic structure as I stated last. I wrote the wrong information. Really sorry for that. Robotic (ultra) structure would be 1 word, 2 word and 3 word sentances along with 4 to 12 word sentances. That is not super structure which is 4 to 12 word sentances. Its not robotic (ultra) structure – its super structure that professional rappers use and they are able to perfectly fit a story into the structure. So – they are still under mind control because their stories are perfect (correct receptor possibility which is the correct yaw [read backwards] or sentance) and fit super structure.

I'll use the communications performers for this explanation. Hopefully you understand:

when professional rappers use the super structure the story fits and is very vivid and is within the structure perfectly. It is humanly impossible to produce raps of that professional calibur even by having the super human ability or godly (robotic) ability to choose the path of the rhyme with the axis control (choosing possibilities) because there are too many possibilties – you'd have to be psychic. Robotic sentence axis control (choosing the yaw of the rhyme [read backwards]) and the correct receptor possibility (the correct yaw or sentence) which is the ability to choose the correct path (ycneiciffe [read backwards]) or way of the rhyme. The vividness of regular talking is too difficult to be copied by the vividness of rapping by a super human and this can only be done by some one who is under mind control to be a robotic thinker. Choosing the right words from the axis is impossible. Since we are all being mind controlled in some way or another – rap is just one avenue. If you can rap professionally and can choose the right possibilities – you are a god in that area. The only way to rap similar to a professional rapper (not like) is writing it down with a support or freestying which is talking like you are rapping out loud from scratch. Some people have the right personality – but it is impossible to pick the right words. Certain personalities choose the story. Then correct reception possibility is then a factor. Choosing the correct possibility is a low probability due to the person not being a psychic or not knowing the correct words out right. I tried – hope you guys get it.

Robotic ability in any area of the communications on this planet is gained by the main computer and this main computer is controlled by an unassailed position (person) that I don't know about. How I know its a main computer? Because people have been being mind controlled to not fight the “gov” back for thousands of years. If the whole planet fought the “gov” like it should have been done long ago then I wouldn't think people aren't under mind control by this main computer. I am under mind control due to my power and I am not discounted.

If you have any questions – please ask.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Okay...........what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RevelationsDivad

You're all over the place, and none of what you say is even intelligible. Try to organize your thoughts a bit better so others can understand whatever you're trying to say.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.
So difficult to describe the indescribable.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Im super human and you not one of us

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I smell a skunk. Not education and media. You got zero=0 supporting evidence of any kind.
Your arguments are based on your own bias, not the collectively accepted narrative, the norm. Therefore don't support your case just make it more abstract.
Which is especially inappropriate since your "super humans" already sound like make believe and you top that with stupid more make believe details making up a far out guess. Let's just say it's more likely I win the lottery jackpot, than your story is true.

You get points for creativity tough, just if you would have put that in skunk works, this conversation would have gone very differently. Being as it is, I believe your intention is to willfully mislead your readers. Because no one actually believes this # you made up.
Good advice for the future, if it is unbelievable to the one inventing the story, that's probably because it is a bad incoherent story.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Does anyone get the feeling that all of these avatar-less members are faceless supercomputer bots, that were created many years ago and are now being activated as the AI NWO computer is slowly taking over world control ?

In a recent posting by Greg Hunter, Jim Sinclair mentions the fact that the 'pit' or trade floor at Wall Street is now empty because all trading is done by elsewhere via computer AI.

Maybe this OP post is highly cunning, by showing so much useless information, thus showing that ATS is not worth the time anymore as so many members have been banned.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Just a word on Echelon...

Writing backwards cannot prevent its owners from reading and assessing your content. The system it is a part of can locate and decipher your meaning without a problem, because it knows how to read cypher from the simple to the complex, from the alphabetical to the numerical.

Your attempt to hide your meaning behind such things shows a distinct lack of appreciation for the topic, in fact. As for superhumans...I would have thought that the members here who simply said to themselves "ah, another one of THESE folks" rather than battering themselves unconscious with their own keyboards, are the super humans. With that in mind, I am off to make myself a cape.

Good day.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

is that a dliberate typo lol........ indiscribabble

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
so far, not one of you asked a question. thanks construkction for locating that thread, I appreciate it.

Yes it is hard to describe the indescribable - Unless you are in the know and can explain the area in question through extensive study, everything and anything is explainable with words. Thats another thing I'm trying to get across. I'm trying to shed light on the communications the best I can with what I know. Instead of being negative you guys should try sheding light on the communications yourselves because this is what is holding us back. Nay saying in the manner that you guys are doing is pushing us back and not forward. Atleast contribute. If you can't understand I'm sorry – maybe the computer put you few under sanctions and mind control and if so I should post at a later time to lessen the effects. If you don't understand and again – ask questions.

This is a forum for thinkers – not nay sayers.

And as far as writing backwards – atleast it is an attempt to subvert echelon and the main computer. I have no other method of stopping this machine – so I try writing backwards. I've gotta try something you know.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevelationsDivad
And as far as writing backwards – atleast it is an attempt to subvert echelon and the main computer. I have no other method of stopping this machine – so I try writing backwards. I've gotta try something you know.

The diputs clueless AI supercomputer is about to nuke itself and planet Earth into another asteroid belt soon, when it successfully forces Hitlery Klingon into the White House. This will occur when the SU Electoral College get bribed, killed or threatened. [now is SU SuperUser or US ?]

What exactly is your thread going to do to stop the inevitable ? This world is dewercs anyway.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

thats because they are mocking me. they put me here far too late. I'm trying to give people some happiness before the stuff hits the fan. Thats all I can do. Why sit and suffer when we can have pop corn = intelligence at the finalie of the movie.

we are in a dystopian novel thanks to a bunch of dank heads that created this video game.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevelationsDivad

Take it from a programmer, if what you say is true, writing backwards isn't going to subvert the software. Computers can read right to left and left to right with equal difficulty.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

you know what... I'm going to have to take your advice.
because yesterday, the computer turned up a little bit on my brain but today I got it back down again. Shoot... There's no quick way of getting rid of this thing... Its been on me for 10 years...

I guess they beat me then. I'm not giving out the information in broad day light nor am I going to demonstrate. Too many things could happen. I don't have enough brain power to talk about all this information as a speaker because of the parasite computer. So I think I might have to keep the information a secret unless some miracle happens and the world is loosed from evil.

Thats all I'm going to post for now.

top topics

join