It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abovetopsecret black listed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE
The last time my PC broke down, I discovered that my county library service had ATS blacklisted as an "occult" site.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: halfoldman

I think the category is actually appropriate.

Trend Micro allows you to set the categories that you want to block.
I would not recommend this site for children, so I think it makes sense to put it in that category.

If they are on a college network and the school is running TrendMicro network-wide, then this person will not be able to whitelist it.

I suggested whitelist earlier in this thread, until they added that it was everyone in student housing having the problem.

Simple solution. Whitest it.

What is the OP waiting for?

What are you waiting for?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

edit on Mon Dec 5 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: use of ad block is not allowed

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

a reply to: halfoldman

I think the category is actually appropriate.

Trend Micro allows you to set the categories that you want to block.
I would not recommend this site for children, so I think it makes sense to put it in that category.

If they are on a college network and the school is running TrendMicro network-wide, then this person will not be able to whitelist it.

I suggested whitelist earlier in this thread, until they added that it was everyone in student housing having the problem.

Simple solution. Whitest it.

What is the OP waiting for?

What are you waiting for?

Fixing this, because this was not supposed to be part of the quote.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well, there are a lot of adults posting at this site, so technically it has adult content.

Now, adults have wisdom, wisdom gives insight. Just because someone is old doesn't mean they are adults, just big kids who parrot everything they hear. So the people working at the regular news sites are just big kids.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join