It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unhinged #PizzaGate Terrorist Fires Shots in Comet Ping Pong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well it looks like the ludicrous online witch hunt — which is in no small part the product of the Trump troll network — has escalated to the point that unhinged nuts are now going vigilante.

Disagree with the use of the label terrorist? I'd say given that the origin of and support for this baseless smear campaign is largely the same social media machine formed in support of President-elect Trump and that the result has been death threats and now armed terror-inducing aggression, it's a close enough fit.

DC Police Arrest Man With Assault Rifle Outside “Pizza Gate” Bar

DC Police responded to a call at 2:59 p.m. ET from a witness who said they saw a man armed with an assault rifle had entered Comet Ping Pong, a bar and music venue in the upscale Friendship Heights neighborhood of Northwest Washington, department sources said.

DC Police Chief Peter Newsham told reporters that the suspect fired more than one shot into the ground while inside the bar.

Shortly before 4 pm, police took the man into custody after he left the bar.

Police are currently investigating phone calls and death threats against the bar, but it was not immediately clear whether there was a connection between Sunday’s arrest and the conspiracy theory.

Startled patrons rushed out of the restaurant onto Connecticut Avenue, taking shelter in nearby businesses and remaining locked down for more than an hour.

Newsham said the license plates on the suspect’s car were not from D.C., Maryland or Virginia. Police said the man may have had an additional weapon, possibly handgun, in his car.

This is following weeks of threats since the election against the owners of Comet Ping Pong and others who in my opinion, are being used primarily as a way of extending the campaign — distracting attention from what Trump is doing and defaming his political opponents.

D.C. Police detain suspect with an assault rifle at Comet Ping Pong restaurant

D.C. police Chief Peter Newsham said a lone suspect in his 20s walked into the front door of Comet Ping Pong with an assault rifle. Newsham said it appeared as if the suspect may have fired one or multiple shots into the ground. The man has not yet been identified and his motives were not clear

Other nearby businesses have received threats as well, according to police. On Sunday, after spending more than an hour on lockdown with employees and customers, Matt Carr, the owner of the Little Red Fox market and coffee shop, said his business started getting threats last weekend. They got 30-40 calls before they stopped answering calls from blocked numbers, he said. “One person said he wanted to line us up in front of a firing squad.

It was all tied to the Comet Ping Pong accusations online, he said. “There’s some old painted-over symbol on the marquee that they claim is an international symbol of pedophilia, and that there are underground tunnels….”

“There’s some video on YouTube that has almost 100,000 views and talks about me, the owner of the Little Red Fox, by name.

“This was our worst fear,” he said, “that someone would read all this and come to the block with a gun. And today it happened.”

If you look on Twitter, you'll see that there has been no let up from the usual suspects. This virtual mob of online (and occasionally real world) agitators are actually using the trending status of "Comet Pizza" due to reporting of the incident in attempt to ratchet things up and further spread their meme virus.
edit on 2016-12-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oh what do you know....

Another anti Trump thread.

Another anti #PizzaGate thread.

Another pro Democrat thread.

Not surprised.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
False headline as usual.

No motives determined yet.

So consistently dishonest.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
False headline as usual.

No motives determined yet.

So consistently dishonest.

What do they expect when all these verified e-mails come out containing code that's used in profiling methods used by the FBI and then it goes undressed.

You know if these media giants and the Hillary team weren't so hell bent on duck cover and run they might actually come forward with a statement saying her guys let's not be insane about this.

But no..

What do they do?

Duck, cover and run.

WTF... not an excuse but you have to wonder.....

(post by theantediluvian removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh that's right, if a bad 'story' comes out that includes Obama, the DNC, George Soros, and/or the Clinton's, it CANT be true and anyone that entertains the notion is therefore part of the "Trump TROLL Network".

I wonder, how many threads have you written condemning the violent actions of the BLM Movement, and how absurd their justifications for such methods really are?

Well guess what, the same logic would apply here, I assume (about this actual case). Following the BLM logic, if the MSM isn't giving voice to atrocious acts against the weak, then his actions are warranted to such a degree the MSM should be borderline applauding his effort down there (since MASS MURDER is on the table for the BLM Movement).

But of course, as usual, truth & logic doesn't cut both ways for the liberal mouthpieces.
edit on 4-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
this just in, several floor tiles destroyed by anti-flooring extremist, more at 11.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh that's right, if if a bad 'story' comes out that includes Obama, the DNC, George Soros, and/or the Clinton's,

Except it's not a "bad story" at all, it's complete and utter horsesh# that was in fact created and popularized by the Trump troll network. Are you disputing that? It's awful telling that you list Obama, the DNC, George Soros and the Clintons. Is there any person that you intensely dislike who isn't part of #PizzaGate by your estimation? Hallmark of a witch hunt.

I wonder, how many threads have you written condemning the violent actions of the BLM Movement, and how absurd their motivations for such ends really are?

What a ridiculous comment. I'm obligated to post about one thing in order to post about another? That makes no sense. Should we go through your posting history and apply your own failed logic to all of your threads? Get a grip. I'm not falling for that bulls#.

Well guess what, the same logic would apply here, I assume. Following the BLM logic, if the MSM isn't given voice to atrocious acts against the weak, then his actions are warranted to such a degree the MSM should be borderline applauding his effort down there.

You keep using that word logic and I suspect that you're not really all that well acquainted with it presently! It's frankly appalling that you're advocating for acts of armed violence to promote a delusion born in large part by your political world view. That has absolutely nothing to do with logic, truth or reason. That's extremism.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

for all you know he is a disgruntled vegan on a rampage

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I called it in a thread of mine that got trash binned 5 days ago. Now it just remains to be seen if some actual violence will occur so the government can go ahead with a clampdown on information in the name of public safety.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What????????
You mean (gasp) it's not Bush's fault??!!
I may faint.

BTW, your 1st link isn't working (imagine that).
And your source is WaPo, almost, as credible as Sucha Fail and Wikilinks.
edit on V252016Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 04 Dec 2016 18:25:06 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: dashen

Well to be fair, the owner of comet pizza is gay, they support LBGT and support Hillary...

It is not out of the realm of possibility that this all is an alt-right troll/hate fest.

link   

Except it's not a "bad story" at all, it's complete and utter horsesh# that was in fact created and popularized by the Trump troll network. Are you disputing that? It's awful telling that you list Obama, the DNC, George Soros and the Clintons. Is there any person that you intensely dislike who isn't part of #PizzaGate by your estimation? Hallmark of a witch hunt.

Then why all of the Pizza and pasta references in the Podesta e-mails?

Spirit cooking?

The obvious sexual inuendo with children in the media on Jimmycomet's instagram?

Why the child pedo art both in Comet Ping Pong and at John Podesta's house?

How do you explain Besta Pizza's logo matching the symbolism released in the Wiki related FBI pedo profiling information release?

Do you have any answers to these questions or are you going to continue to pretend all of these things don't exist?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This event is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
this post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.
edit on Sun Dec 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join