It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latino Churches Afraid Trump Will Deport Their Congregration Prepare to Shelter Them from Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
I do believe it is too late. The show is over.

We slept through the intro, the credits are already rolling,

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Your probably right. Were down for the count

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Your probably right. Were down for the count

Based on your grammar and spelling; it's game, set, and match.

I believe Trump's policy position on illegal immigration is reasonable. Illegal immigrants have to return to their own country, and return through an expedited legal process.

Sounds just like Nazi Germany.
edit on 5-12-2016 by GodEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Oh so it's our fault that Mexico is a crappy country?

Crappy country?

You need to get out more. Mexico is fantastic, I spend as much time there as I'm able to. Great fishing, beaches, surfing, and the party never stops. Much nicer than some Suburban hell hole. Affordable easy livin....

btw......"no eres bienvenido"
edit on 5-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

That`s just not true.
The constitution only applies to citizens,that`s why tourists who were in American on election day didn`t have the right to vote.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

That`s just not true.
The constitution only applies to citizens,that`s why tourists who were in American on election day didn`t have the right to vote.

Supreme court already ruled it covers everyone. Not to mention the glaring fact that there was no Nation to be a citizen of when the Constitution was written. Also the Constitution covers quite a bit more than just voting.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Tardacus

That`s just not true.

Supreme court already ruled it covers everyone. Not to mention the glaring fact that there was no Nation to be a citizen of when the Constitution was written. Also the Constitution covers quite a bit more than just voting.

So i f they are breaking the law by being here they should also be prosecuted for it then. Also the US BECAME a small country with the 13 colonies and was referred to as such. Mexico at the time was a aristocracy if i remember.

And You DO have to be a citizen to vote.(legally)

Senator Jacob Howard served on the Senate Joint Committee on Reconstruction, which drafted the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard clearly spelled out the intent of the 14th Amendment by stating:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.

This understanding was reaffirmed by Senator Edward Cowan, who stated:

"[A foreigner in the United States] has a right to the protection of the laws; but he is not a citizen in the ordinary acceptance of the word..."

In short they LACK certain rights Legal americans have.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join