It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huuuge Nevada Voter Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
On December 1st Megan Barth interviewed Republican Assembly Candidate for District 15, Stan Vaughan uncovering what appears to be voter fraud in his Clark County district. There is a video on the link in which Vaughan explains what he uncovered.

Edward Snowden, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings and dozens of movie stars were registered to vote in District 15 according to Mr. Vaughan. Mr. Vaughan tested a sample of 200 people of the 9,200 return mail and found that 185 of those had indeed voted.

Mr. Vaughan and many others have testified that they went to the polls to vote only to be told they had voted already. They were given a provisional ballots which would only be counted if the total vote count was within 1% according to poll supervisors.

According to Mr. Vaughan, there were other serious voting system irregularities he documented, including early voting numbers flipping day to day. A total number of 17,086 votes were cast in District 15 for both Republican and Democrat candidates. 9,200 voters on the voter rolls who, by law, should not be on the voter rolls is a huuge discrepancy. Vaughan reported the certified returned mail issue to Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske, who according to Vaughan, sent the issue back to Clark County to investigate itself.

President Donald Trump lost by only 27,000 votes statewide in Nevada. So 9,200 fraudulent voters in one small Assembly district equals 1/3 almost of the total margin. 9,200 votes was the margin by which Question 1 passed.

www.newsmaxtv.vegas...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Not possible.

Obama told me this isn't happening.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
On December 1st Megan Barth interviewed Republican Assembly Candidate for District 15, Stan Vaughan uncovering what appears to be voter fraud in his Clark County district. There is a video on the link in which Vaughan explains what he uncovered.

Edward Snowden, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings and dozens of movie stars were registered to vote in District 15 according to Mr. Vaughan. Mr. Vaughan tested a sample of 200 people of the 9,200 return mail and found that 185 of those had indeed voted.

www.newsmaxtv.vegas...

This sounds very fishy.
Maybe I'm reading that wrong, but what I'm getting out of that is they checked 200 and in those 200 they found Snowden, Willie Nelson and Waylon Jenning and I'm assuming other such anomalies.

Seems overly obvious to me. Like it was set up by someone with the intent that it would be caught.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think this is going on everywhere. I think both sides may do this but the Democrats actually do it to a much greater extent.

Nevada probably learned from California.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Clark County was the ONLY county that voted in favor of question 1.

The only one. And by a slim, slim margin.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Clark County was the ONLY county that voted in favor of question 1.

The only one. And by a slim, slim margin.

Clark County also makes up nearly 2/3 of Nevada's population. Aside from Washoe county, does any other county in Nevada even have a population above 60,000 people?
edit on 4-12-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

No.

But one city making policy that affects the rest of the state is mob rule.

Rights should never be up for a vote.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

No.

But one city making policy that affects the rest of the state is mob rule.

Rights should never be up for a vote.

I can understand that. I lived in Reno for 15 years, grew up there, and that's something that always bothered me. At the time the cities main source of revenue was gambling tourism, but Vegas due to size of population could set rules for the state that always put Reno at a disadvantage in getting tourists.

How far do you break things down to claim it's not mob rule though? I think this is something of an interesting question given the physical area Nevada's counties take up compared to states in the east. There's 1 state government for I believe 13? counties (been awhile since I brushed up on my Nevada geography). If the state dictating terms for those counties is mob rule, then what about at the city level? Using Washoe as my example, Reno gets to dictate policy and Sparks basically just sits there and accepts it, as does Hidden Valley, Stead, and Verdi.

Should they not get state level initiatives then? Should everything be based on towns? If you base everything on towns, what do you do about things like a clash between the rich and poor neighborhoods? If you break everything down to an individual level though, you're left with anarchy. Living in a representative democracy ultimately means accepting that others are going to be able to dictate aspects of your life.

And to be fair, when it comes to state policies you do always have the option to vote with your feet. There's 49 other states you can live in.
edit on 4-12-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

How far do you break things down to claim it's not mob rule though?

Rights infringements should NEVER be up for elections. This is a constitutional republic not a democracy. My rights should not be contingent on the whims of capricious political majorities of uninformed voters.

If the state dictating terms for those counties is mob rule, then what about at the city level?

We have a state preemption law.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
They are recounting in Nevada, including much of Clark County.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if they will find these kinds of things in the recount.

top topics

join