It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming War on China

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Never mind. No matter what I say, or what evidence I provide, it's all our fault, because we're the most evil nation on earth, and everyone else is pure and good, and only reacting to us.

Starred. You are correct sir. I Guess he forgot CHinas part in Vietnam,and other parts of the world. OH and Chairman Mao killing off millions of his own chinese. But yeah Its always the same. the biggest guy on the block is always the evil one right?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

I'm asking you, and anyone else reading this. Perhaps you should ponder for a bit why I would ask such a question.

Maybe it's too hard for you to think about the implications of such questions and come up with an intelligent response? Sometimes people pass up on the food for thought because their brains are already full......

...........of $4!T

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I'm beginning to think our policy towards Taiwan might be changing.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Yeah, we can kick off the war as soon as China mass-produces all the hardware for us. We do not have the manufacturing base to accomplish a war with China, unless China makes all the gear for us to use against them.

Be afraid. Lulz.

Actually..Japan can make hardware better. We dont need China. ALso We dont need a manufacturing base to beat china. to beat china you hem in their forces by AIR and SEA. thats it. Then poison their rice fields with some bio weapon. Done. Then sit back and watch the death toll rise as we shoot down and sink all attempts to leave china.

Now THIS man knows how to win a war! Too bad wars are rarely meant to be won any longer.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Trump is asking Kissinger.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Donald Trump, speaking with a “foreign policy expert,” repeatedly asked “why can’t we use nuclear weapons.”

That's #ing terrifying...

Thank heavens that the leaders of all nations know (perhaps not so Donald Trump, at least not yet) that there is a hidden economy, hidden politics, hidden military assets & forces, etc, which operate just below the surface of the 'overworld' economy, partisanship, military forces, etc.

So much so that Earth is effectively two planets in one, with that which is hidden being, as with the stereotypical iceberg, the greater part which lurks beneath the surface. There exists probably more than one faction which would sabotage any developing war, de-escalating it before it went stratospheric.* I don't mean to imply that I support such a reality as being a legitimate expression of culture for mankind, but there are some advantages which have grown from it.

*That's not to mention those pesky, non-human 'drones' which keep tampering with our nuclear facilities in a show of power almost certainly aimed at preventing the nuclear destruction of our lush habitat, and each other (it clearly is of importance to them that we don't destroy ourselves - but that then begs the tinfoil question, what in the # do they actually want with us?)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I'm beginning to think our policy towards Taiwan might be changing.

I hope so. We should be rewarding Taiwan with trade agreements and shunning "China". On principal. What happened to principal?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Never mind. No matter what I say, or what evidence I provide, it's all our fault, because we're the most evil nation on earth, and everyone else is pure and good, and only reacting to us.

Starred. You are correct sir. I Guess he forgot CHinas part in Vietnam,and other parts of the world. OH and Chairman Mao killing off millions of his own chinese. But yeah Its always the same. the biggest guy on the block is always the evil one right?

Well, i dont like to say this nation is more evil than that nation. But in recent years, the American government is up there. Look at the state of the middle east now, and the rise of all these terrorist groups. Look at Libya, one of the worst crimes against a nation in recent years.

But, you are right. We just cant blame America. All governments are corrupted snd do terrible things.

Lucky for them, they have figured out how to brainwash and condition to most of yhe population

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join