It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: The United States is Open for Business

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Link.

Obviously, it needs to be read from the bottom up.

Well, he's made his intentions clear.

Just another Sunday morning...

I wonder what the current POTUS is doing today?

ETA:

Never mind, I found it.

Yesterday he took the day off, and today he's celebrating with Kennedy Center elites:

Obama guidance, press schedule Dec. 3-4 2016. Kennedy Center

edit on 4-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

edit on 12.4.2016 by Kandinsky because: Dialed down the shouty title

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Good.

I'm sick of being the world's savior while barely being able to afford life.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Absolutely beautiful and it is a message that will resonate with us "racist", "uneducated", deplorables that want to have a good job and feed or families.

This is the reason Trump was elected.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
That's whats up, the looks and frozen hearts of these corporate suits.

I'll tell you what, if a factory opened up and needed workers but at a reduced wage, but is adamant about getting business and manufacturing running again, hell I'll get up, take the pay cut and start assembling.

Wow, already to work.

Remember, scientifically proven you can't stump the Trump

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You forgot us "ignorant rednecks".

It's damn time we had a President that puts America first. As a nation, we should not be made to feel ashamed that we want good jobs, to feed our families and maybe, juuust maybe, have a few bucks left in our pocket to go out and enjoy life.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Good.

Who are you saving then?

I would have thought that if you wanted more money then bombing less people would be a good start...

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Im trying but I just cant figure out how this will be spun as a negative by the trump haters,
maybe the fact he used so many tweets?
Actually what time were the tweets done?

Seriously people a man who sends a barrage of 6 tweets in 20 min is not fit to be POTUS, and even worse is all the tweets are on the same subject, its almost like hes repeating himself!!!!

Thats the best I could come up with but I didnt have time to check the tweets for spelling or grammar errrors

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Good.

Who are you saving then?

I would have thought that if you wanted more money then bombing less people would be a good start...

I agree...lets stop the damn wars of the last 16 years too.

Personally I am tired of funding endless wars and not having enough money left over for American's here at home. War is a last option.
edit on 2016/12/4 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

link   
Get ready too see how it should be done. Tire of losers focused on losing...time flip the script. The Democrats had their chance and it's a complete sh*t-show!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
THE MADMAN!
hes not even president yet!

oh man i hope he starts forcing healthy welfare recipients to go to job training.

and ponies for everyone.

But im really interested in what Mad Dog Mattis has planned for those poor enemies of america

MAGA

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
He's a corporate welfare shill.
Just look at Carrier.

Face it. What happened to pure-unadulterated-free-let-the-market-decide capitalism?

I think there is someone on food stamps who needs investigating.
So I'll see you later.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This must be how Americans felt in the lead up to the 1980 inauguration...

Of course there wasn't twitter for jimmy carter trolls to threaten the lives of electoral college members but the parallel is there...

I had begun to think I was alone in my disdain for one world governance and this election proved me wrong…
Not only am I not alone, I am part of the new silent majority...

And by "silent" I mean i'm not out whining and protesting on weekdays, I'm working...

America First!!

Long live President Trump...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Give them a day. The left is sure not to disappoint and will astound us all with their oxygen deprived logic.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Just look at Carrier.

Face it. What happened to pure-unadulterated-free-let-the-market-decide capitalism?

So I'll see you later.

"Corporate welfare"? Please explain this term to me. Explain to me how in the last 8 years, without this "corporate welfare" more companies have outsourced and even physically moved to other countries leaving hard working good American citizens without work or money to care for their families?

Please tell me how that is better for them?

A business runs to make a profit. If you make it less profitable here for them to remain in business, they WILL find another country that allows them to make that profit when it is less expensive to "make their product" there and ship it back here.

Please explain how this benefits Americans?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It's about time! Way to go Trump

Someone needed to make the changes, and it seems like we will reap the rewards of having a business man an not an apologist in the White House!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Just look at Carrier.

So I'll see you later.

"Corporate welfare"? Please explain this term to me. Explain to me how in the last 8 years, without this "corporate welfare" more companies have outsourced and even physically moved to other countries leaving hard working good American citizens without work or money to care for their families?

A business runs to make a profit. If you make it less profitable here for them to remain in business, they WILL find another country that allows them to make that profit when it is less expensive to "make their product" there and ship it back here.

So let me understand this...

You're not really for let the market decide Capitalism?

You're for bailing out business' that fail just because they're "American".

Great logic there.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Just look at Carrier.

So I'll see you later.

So let me understand this...

You're not really for let the market decide Capitalism?

You're for bailing out business' that fail just because they're "American".

Great logic there.

I am for keeping AMERICAN workers working, paying TAXES, and stimulating the economy by purchasing goods and services. That, my friend, is how you stimulate a stagnant economy. Not by making it sooooooo expensive for businesses that you force them to move out of the country.

The less people unemployed, the less people collecting unemployment from the government without putting back into the system, or paying taxes.

edit on 12/4/2016 by Krakatoa because: fixed bad quoting

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I love watching progressives, especially those in public office, see the work ethic of a hyper focused billionaire…

This is the behavior of a man gunning for history…a man possessed of a work ethic unequalled in the lazy halls of the Washington elite...

Trump is not gunning for superficial idolatry as Obama has sought for the 8 miserable years of his presidency...

President-elect Trump wants to be the best...he wants to be mentioned with the great republicans of history: Reagan & Lincoln specifically

Here's to America first again...
And heres to watching the progressives fall in awe of our return to a nationalistic jingoistic fervor...

Sorry liberals, America is not a communist thought experiment for your freshman philosophy logic...
America is a real country who clawed its way to the top of the social Darwinian ladder and trump is simply a reassertment of our place atop that most precious of positions...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

paying TAXES

I like how you had to shout "taxes", all the while defending the business not having to pay "TAXES" while they suck on the "TAX payers" nipple.

Great logic there.
edit on 4-12-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

paying TAXES

I like how you had to shout "taxes", all the while defending the business not having to pay "TAXES" while they such on the "TAX payers" nipple.

Great logic there.

Think of it this way. You spend $20 to make $40. Does that resonate in your mind? This is relevant because you reduce the corporate tax by $X.00, put 1000 people back to work, who pay $1000X (even $10X is good). Rather than charging $X.00 to a company, they leave, workers are laid off, now it will cost you -$1000X to pay these people for unemployment with benefits.

Yeah, great business sense you have. I hope you do not run the finances of your household.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join