It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'If you love Jesus, you will die like Jesus' ISIS savages crucify Christian for FIVE HOURS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

ISLAMIC State fighters crucified a Christian in a harrowing five-hour ordeal telling him “if you love Jesus, you will die like Jesus”.

Christians who fled their homes when ISIS took control of large swathes of Iraq have revealed the sickening torture those who were left behind were forced to endure.

The jihadis gave Christians four options - leave, convert to Islam, pay a religious tax or die.

Now one Christian, named Esam, has revealed how his brother-in-law was crucified following five hours of torture. Speaking to charity, ADF International, he said: “My wife’s brother was crucified by Daesh.

“He was crucified and tortured in front of his wife and children, who were forced to watch. They told him that if he loved Jesus that much, he would die like Jesus.”

ISIS then cut his brother-in-law’s stomach open and shot him before leaving him to die on a cross.

LINK

Five hours? They throw gay men off the building and they are dead in seconds, same with drowning and fire .... it is all over briefly but cmon five hours? I would say that "trumps" in torture and hatred as to who is most hated amongst these Islamist extremist .... people like me.

So I would like to inform these extremist I have purchased several weapons over the years and my family and I are trained experts in various handheld weapons and look forward to meeting you and your friends. Don't forget your knives.....

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
They seem to be coming up with more and more inventive ways of how to kill people and the MSM is lapping it up.

Ordinary Joe's being killed by a Terrorist group designed to create as much terror for ordinary Joe's.

It appears to be working well.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Mad Dog Mattis will not play games,ISIS is going to get their end of the world-for them.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Mmmmm Ok lets open the borders and let in as many of these w@nk stains as we can...

Savages, uneducated easily lead psychopaths that are poster children for the MSM..

How pathetic when we now state that "being thrown off a building", "burning" or "drowning" people is a more humane way to kill someone.

A nice quite Buddhist country in Asia is looking more appealing by the day, I dread to think where we will be in 10 years..

RA
edit on 4-12-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Just like back in the day, when you didn't love Jesus. Back and forth it goes. Ban religion.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The MSM loves these freaks because they hate Christians and they do the dirty work the liberal media wishes they had the balls to do. These people are psychopathic, sub-humans and we live in a country where they are glorified by our sicko media.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Just like back in the day, when you didn't love Jesus. Back and forth it goes. Ban religion.

You are exactly the reason the media supports Islam. Instead of blaming the psychopaths you blame all religion. Don't be so easily manipulated.

SMH
edit on 2016/12/4 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You are exactly the reason the media supports Islam. Instead of blaming the psychopaths you blame all religion. Don't be so easily manipulated.

SMH

And you're exactly the reason that bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla. See I can talk nonsense too.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

No. it's the psy op. The press and the state want the state to be your god and highest form of worship. The more barbaric stories they can feed you about twisted people doing things in the name of religion, the more you can seek to justify the idea of no religion at all.

Notice how they don't tell you about the horrors that go on in countries where religion is outlawed in favor of the state like Cuba and North Korea?

The simple truth is that people are horrible and disgusting to one another and will find ways to be evil. It's just a matter of what pretty reason we dress it up as this week. You play along by refusing to blame the human and instead saying, "Why yes, religion jumped up and made them do it!" Rather than refusing to allow them the excuse and saying, "No, you are just a bunch of depraved individuals no matter your attempt at justification."

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Your comment makes no sense

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

ISIS then cut his brother-in-law’s stomach open and shot him before leaving him to die on a cross.

I had no idea that the Romans had guns. Also when did Muslims start hating on Isa?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

These are christian's whom come from often poor and definitely long term persecuted community's, they were there before the Arab's though and it IS there land not the land of the Arab's.

That said to answer this with hatred is to dishonor this man whom died for the name of Christ, this man is alive for ever now and those that killed him though they are walking around are actually dead men already, all that they are is ash and there very soul's are dead inside them.

There is a name for this man, he is a Christian Martyr and now numbered with the saint's as are those Egyptian Christian's beheaded by Isis and all other's that have suffered simply because they are Christian's.

Only a true war against this kind of radical evil can ever work, not a police namby pamby action were they are allowed to retreat or to surrender, a true war eradicating them from the earth with fire and brimstone like they deserve but our politician's and indeed our military are not willing to wage such a war having seen so much horror already.

Remember also while this is happening in the middle east Christian's are being persecuted right here as well, forced into bankruptcy by Gay right's activists because they will not make Gay cake's for Gay wedding's or allow Gay's to have homosexual sex in there Christian Guest houses having often booked them knowing full well that they are Christian guest houses.

So while there is hatred and war against christian's by Arab's there is also hatred and war against Christian's by Secularist's, Atheist's and Gay Right's Activist's.

There seem's to be no room for Christian's to be Christian any more, in the west it is insidious and below the skin but there it is outright brutal and evil itself showing it's face of hatred.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Lol. This story is from the sunday express!!!! Does anyone here know what the sunday express is? Lol. Read the comments.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Lol. This story is from the sunday express!!!! Does anyone here know what the sunday express is? Lol. Read the comments.

Awesome.

A man is freaking crucified in 2016 and you are laughing.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

ISLAMIC State fighters crucified a Christian in a harrowing five-hour ordeal telling him “if you love Jesus, you will die like Jesus”.

Christians who fled their homes when ISIS took control of large swathes of Iraq have revealed the sickening torture those who were left behind were forced to endure.

The jihadis gave Christians four options - leave, convert to Islam, pay a religious tax or die.

Now one Christian, named Esam, has revealed how his brother-in-law was crucified following five hours of torture. Speaking to charity, ADF International, he said: “My wife’s brother was crucified by Daesh.

“He was crucified and tortured in front of his wife and children, who were forced to watch. They told him that if he loved Jesus that much, he would die like Jesus.”

LINK

Five hours? They throw gay men off the building and they are dead in seconds, same with drowning and fire .... it is all over briefly but cmon five hours? I would say that "trumps" in torture and hatred as to who is most hated amongst these Islamist extremist .... people like me.

So I would like to inform these extremist I have purchased several weapons over the years and my family and I are trained experts in various handheld weapons and look forward to meeting you and your friends. Don't forget your knives.....

Except Jesus said...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I simply pointed out exactly how you are falling for the media manipulation. If you are too far gone to see it or unwilling to admit you have been manipulated I understand. It is hard to admit you were duped.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Awesome.

im laughing because christians used to do the same thing to non christians, but nobody brings that up or condemns them for it.

Christians are still burning witches in Africa. But christian propoganda sites don't bring that up do they?
edit on 4-12-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)
so why do we still allow christians to move to our country?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Awesome.

im laughing because christians used to do the same thing to non christians, but nobody brings that up or condemns them for it.

Christians grew up.
Muslims still to these things.
Yes I condem Muslims for throwing gays off of buildings.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Awesome.

Christians grew up.
Muslims still to these things.
Yes I condem Muslims for throwing gays off of buildings.
christians still burn witches in Africa. As a matter of fact, christiansmurder and rape people everywhere on this planet!! Why do we put up with christians at all?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join