It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Serving Two Years Prophecy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

well alright. um, i dont believe it. never said i did. when you assume you make an ass out of u and me. but mostly u. i get trying so hard to redeem yourself after people called out your irrelevant point but grow up. people are trying to have a discussion. you are being a troll.
edit on 4-12-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

My irrelevent point???

You mean the guys correct Name???

Yeah, that's not important.

Keep researching Kim Caverns Prophesy then.....

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

no i was talking about the comment you made about jim bakers credibility. which still has nothing to do with the video.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Jim Baker isn't exactly a source I think anyone should trust. That's all I'm saying.

I know it's not who is in the video. Obviously since that guy is Kim Caverns. Or Clement. Or whatever you want it to be....

I'll leave you guys to your thread....

I was just giving you my 2 cents and joking a little with you guys. It's clear you don't want to hear it. So fine. No need to get nasty or anything. I won't bother you.....Carry on...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Thank you for your opinion.

I never claimed to believe it either. I know people are religious so more power to them. I personally would like to discuss better evidence to his possible 9 year prophecy and debunk it or prove its accuracy. Guy doesn't seem to be very popular but may he rest in peace. Sad he didn't get to live to see it through.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shr00mz

Just be glad the guy has passed on. Imagine if he were still alive, Trump would be giving him a cabinet position. Heck, back in my day all the Presidents had Billy Graham for religious counsel. Now that would be scary. Maybe since he just died, he will come back and claim it was because Trump said a prayer for him.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Lmao

You think? Trump might perform miracles but doubt he'll raise the dead.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Trump saved humans from ww3. Gods creation

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

Yea , I could agree with that considering the news we have so far.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'm not religious either, but there is something about Trump that caught my attention from the start. He speaks his mind and is fearless to do so, in a way that is truly unique. While most people see him as a bad-mouthed bully, he somehow came across as extremely humble to me. Now check out this prophesy from 2011:

Now before you go and say that he just wanted some attention on the radio, watch the beginning of this next video. The fire fighter gave that prophesy, written on a piece of paper, to his doctor in 2011. It was given to the radio host in 2016, and he invited the fire fighter to talk about it on his show.

and this one from august this year:

I may have to become religious now...

soulwaxer
edit on 4-12-2016 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2016 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
You might want to at least get the title of this thread accurate. The vid says two TERMS, not two years. Unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Don't forget to pick up your food bucket for a great price too.

Dont forget to take your crap can with you . Speaking of Jim Baker when no one else was

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Lol, I doubt he's a man of God after all the name-calling, bullying, misogyny and lying he did on the campaign trail. But then again, it all depends on your personal perspective of God. Donald Trump is no Mother Teresa.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Lol, I doubt he's a man of God after all the name-calling, bullying, misogyny and lying he did on the campaign trail. But then again, it all depends on your personal perspective of God. Donald Trump is no Mother Teresa.

MotheR Teresa believed the only way for a woman to serve god is to punish herself. Like the old self flagellation method: the action of flogging oneself, especially as a form of religious discipline.
She also believed that he poor were meant to suffer and that suffering was good for them. m.huffpost.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Yea, name calling, bullying, bad mouthing..He can't be, He didn't wipe out an entire planet with water or slaughter whole civilizations over time, etc. ...................... Bad mouth bad, mass murder good?
edit on 4-12-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I told my wife shortly after he announced his run, you're looking at our next POTUS. Work for two before...it's in the stars and all part of the plan.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Thanks for the post!

Hmm... I have to say, this has to be the most direct prophecy I've ever seen. It's very detailed and oddly enough, it's crazy accurate compared to any other prophecy out there. It's crazy to think that this came out 10 years ago.

I mean... the words used were so dead on, it's scary. I'm curious to see how this unfolds.

Apparently there are other "accurate" prophecies out there about Trump? Guess I have to do a little more reading/viewing. Paint me curious.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The 2007 prophecy predicts that God's mission is to trick the world through Trump. That his chosen one be a man of 'hot blood'. It says "He is no man of God" as Trump Trumpets that he will be 'baptised in the white house'. There's no doubt Trumps slowly growing more humble. So predictions are not arguing that.

Sorry for title. I was literally half asleep when I posted this and my phone autocorrects real words for other words. It's very annoying but I apologize

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Dont forget to take your crap can with you . Speaking of Jim Baker when no one else was

Wow, what a great comment. Boy, you really got me there. Did you work on that all day before posting that gem???

Yep, I brought up Jim Baker before anyone else. First one to do it. Because the Youtube channel is "The Jim Baker Show" and those two "News Hosts" work for him and his show. So your point is what??? Do you even have one or did you really just not have anything intelligent to say and decide to post that weak @ss attempt at an insult comment because you thought it made you sound cool???

Or is Jim Baker your Daddy or Boyfriend of something and you just felt you needed to protect his honor???

Make sure you pick up your food bucket too. Great food at great prices ya know..

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The pophecy says he enters the white house Not a praying man, but then God changes him...

After all, moses was a murderer, and God apparently chose him for a special purpose... Then we have Saul, or Paul, who's divine purpose/selection is debatable, but the point is, there are several examples throughout the bible where a "bad" person changes, becomes good, and is even used for a mighty purpose through God. So simply calling out bad things a person has done in the past means nothing for their future. Or for God choosing to have close, personal, special involvement in that persons life, allowing them to do great things.

I'll keep watching these Trump prophecies... There does seem to be something strange going on.
The riots after the election kinda seem like the Devil himself throwing fits, knowing his time is coming to an end, and when he was so close to completing his plans... Culminating in ww3 with Hillary at the helm. A very dark age for mankind was very nearly upon us... Whether or not we truly escaped it, remains to be seen. Perhaps only delayed, but I would love for these prophecies to be true.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join