It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Clinton foundation purging?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I found this interesting since the Clinton foundation is getting a lot of unwanted publicity lately.endingthefed.com... If the ship has become a bit leaky owing to the change of leadership, this would indeed make a lot of sense. Plus the IRS is getting interested.nypost.com...
edit on 3-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Oh, well this is interesting.

Something was bound to give, however lets not jump to conclusion, braverman is key.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Podesta's haven't been seen for weeks either, add in Weiner, the whole house of cards might be having a meltdown. It was reported on ATS that Norway and Australia have removed funding of the Corporation.

edit on 3-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Well, your first source is pure fiction and your second source is apart of the Trump media team so kind of hard to buy any of this. That, and conservative conspiracy theories about Clinton are all mostly pure fiction.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Excellent so you know where Braverman is?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Why don't you email him? I'm sure his contact info is available via the foundation website.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, your first source is pure fiction and your second source is apart of the Trump media team so kind of hard to buy any of this. That, and conservative conspiracy theories about Clinton are all mostly pure fiction.

Sadly if the past months have shown us anything is that we cant trust ANY sources, when was the MSM right about anything?
It seems to me like the sites being called "Fake news" have been the only ones actually reporting any actual news or at least their predictions have a greater degree of accuracy than more "reputable" sources

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

But this one is fairly persistent, and he doesn't appear to be on the radar.vvpmnightlynews.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I doubt it he has been replaced.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hillary is a folk hero.

Like Robbing Hood.

Lol!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeh which might mean all the killory shills might not get paid LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

But this one is fairly persistent, and he doesn't appear to be on the radar.vvpmnightlynews.com...

I personally dont doubt its true but I reckon youd have a 40/40 split of those who believe and those who dont and then 20 on the fence.
For any sort of unity or closure to come from this it needs to be blown wide open in a transparent way and for it to be clearly shown she is either innocent and we all need to look at how weve been mislead or found guilty and put away.

At this stage it doesnt matter what either side says as the other side will be able to provide an at best leaky source to show the opposite is true.

Im 99% sure shes guilty as # but until its all investigated properly that 1% of doubt will be there for anyone who isnt an insider

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If you are working for them as disinfo agents then if this blows up as it should, then all of those shills could reasonably be arrested and charged with being accessories after the fact.

If this does blow, the public will demand justice and they will go after the small fish just to prove they can,.

P

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Well is the MSM reporting this? Maybe, if you're foolish enough to consider the NY Post the MSM. The other site literally publishes fake news for cash. Maybe we should vett the sources and start from there?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Okay, so you're not even gonna try and take the word of those two "news" outlets? Maybe do a little light reading about your first source and see how they've stood on the integrity scale and make an educated guess from there.
edit on 3-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Yes but where is he? he worked for the foundation ,tried to change the way it operated, left because of in fighting, and now cant be found, with some stupid rumours flying around....but he still cant be found.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
you don`t have to be a brain surgeon to figure out that the Clinton foundation is done,hillary has no influence anymore no more pay to play = no more big donations to the Clinton foundation anymore.I give it a year maybe 18 months and the Clinton foundation will be out of business or maybe at best it will survive as a very small local charity.The Clintons will continue to suck all the money out of it to live on until it goes out of existence.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I would suggest that the some people would be in protective custody. Awaiting the change in the administration. It seems to be stacking up that a silent coup is well underway.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So maybe this proclamation by Hillary was actually a premonition rather than reality at the time. One can only hope.

Surprised the msm investigative journalists haven't been digging into this because it's quite a juicy story. Ahh yes, investigative journalism is an oxymoron anymore, at least in msm.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
That article is. From April 2015

top topics

<<   2 >>

join