It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love Trump, One Phone call makes China ---- itself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

America Can Never be Great Again Unless we Put Our Cards on the Table to the Rest of the World and say Your Call.........Nothing is Ever Gained by Indecision and Complacentcy .

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Christosterone

I'm sorry atlantian...I don't believe in ur magic beings in he sky...

I'm an atheist by the way.

You're an avowed athiest???

As am I.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Who would be left to buy their crap and make good on our debt?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Annee

Global Leaders ? Such a Generic Term there . Who Imparticular are you talking about ? The U.S. Military is the Most Powerful on Earth Still , they ALL Know it , or we would have Been Nuked a Long Time Ago . Naive ? If the Shoe Fits.........

Global Leaders shift in power.

I honestly have no idea which military is the most powerful.

Would that be in artillery, grunts, or intelligence?

I Think you need to Enroll in War College to find the Real Answer to that . West Point could also be a Start SJ Warrior .

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

America Can Never be Great Again Unless we Put Our Cards on the Table to the Rest of the World and say Your Call.........Nothing is Ever Gained by Indecision and Complacentcy .

The future does not belong to the timid, unenlightened progressives who would see a religious fascist entity rule us under a new caliphate...
Liberals would do this so as not to offend Stone Age savages whose primary earthly voice was a sociopathic pedophile...

While annee and the atlantian are part of our collective gene pool we can still move forward as the light of the High West...
America is the country who split the atom and walked on the moon...
Surely we can overcome the colossal stupidity of a few as we endure in perpetuity...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
Reckless behavior.
So what is next China recalls all it's Loans. We say no and China bombs the sh•t out of us?
Disco tRump has no self control, never thinks he is wrong, he is a liar and manipulator, kicks people when they are down, and doesn't give a damn about anyone. Mad dog Mattis probably has a hard on.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Christosterone

How's Hillary? How would I know? Unlike you, I'm not a brainwashed cult member. I'm not even a Hillary Clinton supporter you slow-witted drone.

As for "ur" other asinine remark — what the hell are you going on about? You clutter up the forums with poorly written fawning over Der Orange Fuhrer. You could be replaced with a simple script and a short database table of canned Trump ass kissing. When you do try to exceed your usual level of low information insignificance, you spout nonsense like "health care costs only went up after Obamacare was passed. It's causality. Believe me, my wife is a doctor." (to paraphrase)

Keep trying.

I'm sorry atlantian...I don't believe in ur magic beings in he sky...

My wife is an inner city ER physician so I'd guess my medical context is somewhat different than ur parents basement from where ur sensibilities are derived...

I rarely commnent on the ACA since it is about to be repealed in total and is therefore not an issue...

Ask ur parents who undoubtedly pay ur insurance about it...
This is kinda an adult topic for u Atlantian and I feel ur parents can make words u would understand and not become triggered...

-Chris

Arguable one of the dumbest arguments I've ever read on ATS.

"This is matter for adults," while you assume and accuse poster of being on parents insurance and living in parents basement.

"Make words u would understand and not become triggered,"

LOLOL that's not even a coherent sentence good #ing God this nation needs education.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Under the deal with Trump, Carrier agreed to keep the furnace part of the plant open, saving 800 jobs in Indianapolis. But it's still moving 600 jobs to Mexico to make fan coils.

Carrier also confirmed Friday that a second factory owned by Carrier corporate parent United Technologies (UTX) is also still moving to Mexico. That move will cost Indiana another 700 jobs.
money.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I am unable to find the "babytalk" font...

My sense of humor tends to be dry...at times Saharan...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The future does not belong to the timid, unenlightened progressives who would see a religious fascist entity rule us under a new caliphate...
Liberals would do this so as not to offend Stone Age savages whose primary earthly voice was a sociopathic pedophile...

While annee and the atlantian are part of our collective gene pool we can still move forward as the light of the High West...
Surely we can overcome the colossal stupidity of a few as we endure in perpetuity...

-Chris

We split the atom because of Werhner von Braun (I misspelled that) and what happened after Operation Paperclip.

We also used that to drop a nuclear warhead how many miles, again, from an elementary school?

If English isn't your first language that's cool but what you say literally makes no sense. It's honestly amusing trying to decipher you're stupidly worded comments lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

-Chris

We split the atom because of Werhner von Braun (I misspelled that) and what happened after Operation Paperclip.

We also used that to drop a nuclear warhead how many miles, again, from an elementary school?

If English isn't your first language that's cool but what you say literally makes no sense. It's honestly amusing trying to decipher you're stupidly worded comments lol.

Oh my god are you that uninformed??
Von Braun ran NASA and had nothing to do with splitting the atom…
That was Robert Oppenheimer..."I am become death...destroyer of worlds..."

Jeebus I feel like I'm getting dumber reading yalls posts..

-Chris
edit on 3-12-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

-Chris

Your sense of humor is dry like the desert?

Your ability to formulate coherent sentences and establish a point tends to be more "Martian," than anything else.

Babytalk font? Well, not a bad start, I suppose.

You're comprehension could use quite a bit of work. But hey... let your parents worry about that while you live in their basement.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

-Chris

Your sense of humor is dry like the desert?

Your ability to formulate coherent sentences and establish a point tends to be more "Martian," than anything else.

Babytalk font? Well, not a bad start, I suppose.

You're comprehension could use quite a bit of work. But hey... let your parents worry about that while you live in their basement.

I could have said "make wuds for u so u won't be twiggahd"

Is that better?

Also, I live in Texas which lies atop an ancient inland sea bed…
So our soil is limestone and clay-based which makes basements an impossibility..

-Chris
edit on 3-12-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

-Chris

I am getting so Tired of this Conservative/Liberal Dichotomy Already . We are ALL American Citizens , Together we Stand , or Divided We Fall . Division has Always been the Bane of any Society Ever Lasting more than a Few Hundred Years . America is such a Beautiful Expression of a Democratic Republic , it would be such a Shame to see it Go to Waste Over the Same Old Fault of Forgetting the Mistakes of the Past , and being Doomed to Repeat them . Will Man Ever get that One Right for a Change ?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
When China sh__s it can sh__ out nuclear bombs, just keep that in mind.

Are you suggesting China would nuke us over what China perceives as a bad trade deal? That's actually pretty funny.

On a more serious note,
China can not win a war against the U.S. and China knows this, therefore China will not start a war it can not win.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

"He saved 1100 jobs"

Well, that's to be seen. And since no one apart from Trump, Pence and Carrier know how he struck this deal, whether through concession, coercion, threats or other, we cannot really make informed speculations on the longevity of the arrangement, nor the implications down the line.

If this is a preview of the Drumpf's ability to fill the office of President, the lack of specifics and hyperbolic generalisation, well, you can read all about it in his next book, 'How to Troll America and be President'
edit on 3-12-2016 by sunkuong because: avoiding the Grammar Nazis

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
I'm waiting for him to talk to Kim Jong-Un.

Imagine the panic ....

The news media will be in such a state 😂

He would likely appoint Dennis Rodman as ambassador there. Now I would REALLY love to see that media blitz....

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Reckless behavior.
So what is next China recalls all it's Loans. We say no and China bombs the sh•t out of us?
Disco tRump has no self control, never thinks he is wrong, he is a liar and manipulator, kicks people when they are down, and doesn't give a damn about anyone. Mad dog Mattis probably has a hard on.

Ridiculous and pathetic statement.

Our debt with China is only 1.3 Trillion, in todays economy, small beans. OUR overall debt, tho...

So what if china recalls their loans? We'll just pay them.

...china will bomb us? LMFAO. Ummm, ok kiddo, keep dreaming.

The rest of your triggered rant is too comical to continue, this is pure gold.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

Global Leaders ? Such a Generic Term there . Who Imparticular are you talking about ? The U.S. Military is the Most Powerful on Earth Still , they ALL Know it , or we would have Been Nuked a Long Time Ago . Naive ? If the Shoe Fits.........

Global Leaders shift in power.

I honestly have no idea which military is the most powerful.

Would that be in artillery, grunts, or intelligence?

I Think you need to Enroll in War College to find the Real Answer to that . West Point could also be a Start SJ Warrior .

What info do you have on foreign military's. Let me guess. None.

I did not say America's military is not the "Biggest - Baddest" - - I simply don't claim knowledge on the military strengths around the globe.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

" We say no and China bombs the sh•t out of us? "

If they Could , they would have Already Had . China Will Never be a Military Match with the U.S. of A. .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join