It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love Trump, One Phone call makes China ---- itself

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Annee

" I think Global Leaders have evolved in understanding working together. "

Are you Really that Naive ? Global Leaders are Alpha Males who want to Dominate , they Recognize Appeasement as a Weakness to be taken Advantage of . Deny Social Darwinism through the Rose Colored Glasses of your Particular Ideaology , but Know it is Because of that you Live in a Free Country that Lets you Exist .

Naive?

Any one of the Global Leaders could blow up this planet.

No, I'm not naive? Are you?

edit on 3-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

How's Hillary? How would I know? Unlike you, I'm not a brainwashed cult member. I'm not even a Hillary Clinton supporter you slow-witted drone.

As for "ur" other asinine remark — what the hell are you going on about? You clutter up the forums with poorly written fawning over Der Orange Fuhrer. You could be replaced with a simple script and a short database table of canned Trump ass kissing. When you do try to exceed your usual level of low information insignificance, you spout nonsense like "health care costs only went up after Obamacare was passed. It's causality. Believe me, my wife is a doctor." (to paraphrase)

Keep trying.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Global Leaders ? Such a Generic Term there . Who Imparticular are you talking about ? The U.S. Military is the Most Powerful on Earth Still , they ALL Know it , or we would have Been Nuked a Long Time Ago . Naive ? If the Shoe Fits.........

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

How's Hillary? How would I know? Unlike you, I'm not a brainwashed cult member. I'm not even a Hillary Clinton supporter you slow-witted drone.

As for "ur" other asinine remark — what the hell are you going on about? You clutter up the forums with poorly written fawning over Der Orange Fuhrer. You could be replaced with a simple script and a short database table of canned Trump ass kissing. When you do try to exceed your usual level of low information insignificance, you spout nonsense like "health care costs only went up after Obamacare was passed. It's causality. Believe me, my wife is a doctor." (to paraphrase)

Keep trying.

I'm sorry atlantian...I don't believe in ur magic beings in he sky...

My wife is an inner city ER physician so I'd guess my medical context is somewhat different than ur parents basement from where ur sensibilities are derived...

I rarely commnent on the ACA since it is about to be repealed in total and is therefore not an issue...

Ask ur parents who undoubtedly pay ur insurance about it...
This is kinda an adult topic for u Atlantian and I feel ur parents can make words u would understand and not become triggered...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Arnie123

Pure fantasy.

Regardless, no nuclear war.

Why?

You don't think China and Russia could work together as a power couple?

...this was in regard to another post.

I have no doubt that China and Russia could be great allies. However, given the current climate, we're not seeing that, even with sanctions in place.

Trump will admend relations with Russia and the result will be a compliant Russia. There is political leeway. The same can't be said about China.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

LOL. For one thing, you're wrong about Carrier. They're still sending at least 1200 jobs to Mexico. Around 730 were saved.

Secondly, Pence's and Trump's Carrier deal has nothing to do with his phone call with Taiwan, a country which USA had cut diplomatic ties with in 1979. Rather, it seems to be showing "bad faith" toward our deal with China and China's "One China" policy, that the USA adopted back in 1972.

Since Trump is neither the new American Dictator nor the incoming CEO of America, their phone conversation appears to be a more considerable amount of self interest by Donald Trump in his own Taiwanese hotel/resort project than wheeling and dealing for the American people's economic best interests.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Clearly China is not going to launch a nuclear (or any other) attack over this phone call. The question is how does this incident bode for diplomacy under the incoming Trump administration?

I'd also point out that a lot of hysterical people have matter-of-factly asserted (and continue to) that had Clinton been elected, we'd have been facing imminent war with Russia.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I Think Talking with any country in the nature of Peace , and Saying Hello is a Positive thing . If Politicians did this more often there would be more Peace instead of ignoring other Nations and Bad things Happening . Some people say Talk is cheap , But not when you are establishing open communication to other Nations is a Good Thing . Let Trump call whoever .

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Secondly, Pence's and Trump's Carrier deal has nothing to do with his phone call with Taiwan...

I understand reading is often hard for some but I am confused as to why you would state this...

Why would u need to explain trump and pences deal related to the call from Taiwan??

Future reference for u...most people know the sky is blue and water is wet so no need to state it in a post on ATS...
Just as u didn't need to stare that an HVAC company in Indiana was not tied to Taiwanese foreign policy..

-Chris

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

...seriously...is my reply to the OP? No it isn't. It's to you and your discussion of nuclear war. Quit being or pretending to be so ignorant. And let's say that Trump does piss of China, that entirely ignores the idea of America getting a better relation with Russia.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Global Leaders ? Such a Generic Term there . Who Imparticular are you talking about ? The U.S. Military is the Most Powerful on Earth Still , they ALL Know it , or we would have Been Nuked a Long Time Ago . Naive ? If the Shoe Fits.........

Global Leaders shift in power.

I honestly have no idea which military is the most powerful.

Would that be in artillery, grunts, or intelligence?

edit on 3-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

...seriously...is my reply to the OP? No it isn't. It's to you and your discussion of nuclear war. Quit being or pretending to be so ignorant. And let's say that Trump does piss of China, that entirely ignores the idea of America getting a better relation with Russia.

I wasn't discussing nuclear war at all.

Neither was the OP.

I simply stated my 2 words would be: China and Russia.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

LOL. For one thing, you're wrong about Carrier. They're still sending at least 1200 jobs to Mexico. Around 730 were saved.

Secondly, Pence's and Trump's Carrier deal has nothing to do with his phone call with Taiwan, a country which USA had cut diplomatic ties with in 1979. Rather, it seems to be showing "bad faith" toward our deal with China and China's "One China" policy, that the USA adopted back in 1972.

Since Trump is neither the new American Dictator nor the incoming CEO of America, their phone conversation appears to be a more considerable amount of self interest by Donald Trump in his own Taiwanese hotel/resort project than wheeling and dealing for the American people's economic best interests.

Typical Liberal response. He saved 1100 jobs. Last time i checked thats not 2,300 jobs moving to Mexico. He saved jobs and he's not even the President yet. Just let that sink in. He followed through on a PROMISE. Something Politicians NEVER DO. Sure 1,200 jobs are still moving to Mexico. But you know what he saved 48% of the jobs.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I wish you'd stop believing that ellipses made you look smart. Maybe you could let your wife do your posting for you since she's the brains of the outfit? She certainly couldn't be any worse. I'm an atheist by the way.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You responded to a nuclear war comment. Ah forget it. You'll deny everything despite it being obvious.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

...[Quit] pretending to be so ignorant.

Annee is not pretending...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

What? The Carrier deal doesn't have anything to do with Trump's phone call with the Taiwanese government. But I am curious as to why you think it does, and why Trump's hotel and resort project there doesn't.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You responded to a nuclear war comment. Ah forget it. You'll deny everything despite it being obvious.

I did - - in shifting away from it to a power alliance with China and Russia.

As I don't believe any major Global Leader today would use Nuclear as a weapon.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm an atheist by the way.

You're an avowed athiest???
LOL
Of course u are...

-Chris
edit on 3-12-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What? The Carrier deal doesn't have anything to do with Trump's phone call with the Taiwanese government.

I feel like you could use Google to find the stuff out…

What made you think an HVAC company in Indiana has anything to do with Taiwanese foreign policy??

I'm curious as I sometimes like to do anatomies of stupid...

-Chris

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join