It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sucking plasma over Arizona

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is one of the more interesting video I have seen in a while. Really cool hoax if it is.

www.youtube.com...

It doesn't look like a hoax, of course I know these days almost anything is possible with video - so whatever.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Secure team.... Hoax bin in 3...2...1...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Secure team.... Hoax bin in 3...2...1...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

wow, that looks pretty wild. I tend to be skeptical of videos like this one. maybe some members with more experience in digital video manipulation can tell us how easy this would be to fake.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Looks like CGI to me.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I have never heard of them, do they have a history of hoaxes?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh you'll get hoax bin-ed.
Secureteam 10...
But it could be interesting weather stuff also.
He doesn't say he knows what it is, so maybe
He she they only do the work of collecting the video material and you are the judge not your personal antagonism against the collector.

In the stories many dragons glow, like metal hit by the sun...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Who are the posters of such incredible footage?

Oh.....

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Seems like the newest pop hoax. 1st i saw was from a strikingly similar cgi piece from Switzerland. Secure team is all about getting hits. When i get a few free minutes i sometimes play some of their vids just to check out the amusing comments. I am positive at least one member from their team is with us here at ATS, probably just for raw material to work with.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Cool video, but since its secureteam it will instantly be labeled a hoax, which is probably the function of secureteam sometimes.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
lol, already in hoax bin......guess there is my answer about the reliability of secureteam's videos.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If this is real.....I'm guessing some strange government scientific tests. The weather does not seem to be a factor in it's creation. Lightning does run in plasma sometimes. but no tell tail signs of that were mentioned.

Could be CGI. I am not good at deciphering that. Some people here can take apart videos and check for added content, I can't do it. I don't call something Hoax unless someone shows evidence that it is. Even a person who usually posts crap on You Tube usually has some real stuff out there.

My question is whether this event is real or is it CGI. I doubt highly if it has anything to do with UFOs but it could have something to do with energy. I have seen lightning balls moving around and strange looking lightning. I have seen some weird stuff, no UFOs though, everything could be identified with research.
edit on 3-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Good one. Very conspiracy-ish. A clue?
What is the agenda of the thread police? On ATS the internet in general, is somebody censoring what we say? Or just take out where we got carried away?
Certain incredibly out there fools. Like Icke. How is that possible it's not censored if it was true if someone had unlimited censoring possibilities?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I commented on that video yesterday and stated that there didn't seem to be any illumination on the bottom of the clouds as the supposed "plasma" was shooting through them.... CGI geniuses (almost) at work, me thinks. JMO.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think that people who aren't in to the UFO thing sometimes send secureteam videos they capture without realizing it'll be labeled as a hoax by most UFO people.

Secureteam IS one of the bigger UFO YouTube channels so I can't blame them if they aren't well informed on the subject.

And this just leads to even muddier waters, which is probably why they are a hoax site on ATS. Along with all the CGI and blatantly fake videos on their channel, of course.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: underwerks

Good one. Very conspiracy-ish. A clue?
What is the agenda of the thread police? On ATS the internet in general, is somebody censoring what we say? Or just take out where we got carried away?
Certain incredibly out there fools. Like Icke. How is that possible it's not censored if it was true if someone had unlimited censoring possibilities?

I could see secureteam being used to delegitimize real UFO videos. Either on purpose or sometimes because people don't understand they're sending their video to a hoax site.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Secureteam10 brings alot of intresting sightings to the table
The guy running the site is not the owner of the footage
he simple just serve it
I do not see why ATS thinks he hoax anything

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'll give ya a little something to ponder on ST10 and that kid doing the voice over.

A team of Pros did go after them and apparently they stepped on somebody's toes.

These people have far more serious matters to deal with and these innocent kids are not one of them.

It costs a lot of time and money to go after a bunch of kids that are just having fun making UFO videos.

Ain't that right " Trick of the Shade " ???
Oh, and one more thing, Robin Raphel made the WSJ again. Just because the formal espionage investigation ended in March doesn't spell a thing........Not by a long shot.

Buck
edit on 3-12-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the thoughts. I usually do not watch youtube videos on UFO's or End times, or Niburu, and such things because they tend to be boring and tend to say the same things over and over again. I just really liked this one visually. Struck a chord with me for some reason.

I suppose it might have fed into my personal thoughts on how a UFO might power itself.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I have never heard of them, do they have a history of hoaxes?

They are the biggest hoaxers on the internet. They have singlehandedly killed the credibility of Ufology.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join