It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Tampering? Recount Observer: 5 of 9 Counting Machines in St. Croix Co WI Have Broken Seals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like more sensationalism from Jill Stein.

The broken seal is a factory warranty seal, not a vote seal.

When you break the factory warranty seal meant you went to inner workings where the programming chips are, could insert new eProms or connect into the PC boards and update the CPU memmory.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So you think Stein and Clinton are tampering with machines?

I would not put it past them.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What alarms me more is it says ES&S on the back of the machine.
'Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
Snopes has just put up a page debunking this and for the first time that I can remember, their arguments actually make sense.

Green Bay Hackers - Snopes

It's kind of amusing that this is the first time you think Snopes arguments make sense, when they agree with your own opinions.

Hmm...
edit on 4-12-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
Snopes has just put up a page debunking this and for the first time that I can remember, their arguments actually make sense.

Green Bay Hackers - Snopes

It's kind of amusing that this is the first time you think Snopes arguments make sense, when they agree with your own opinions.

Hmm...

No more amusing than die-hard Snopes supporters...who will now disagree with them.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So let me get this right, somebody tampered with voting machines, but make sure that somebody was able to see it and make sure that it was send to Stein site and they were able to get photos.

I got it.

I seen Stein interviewed this morning she sound like a raving mad woman trying to sound sane, but she was lying like crap to prove her point of why she was doing what she was doing, she has not credibility anymore, but hell she is going to get away with a lot of money.

Suckers, keep sending her your money.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But I don't disagree with them, not in this case, and not in many other cases.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Now that...I would call fake news.....

piss poor attempt at tampering if you make it that obvious.

It is too damn obvious and too damn convenient.

It looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, poops like a duck........ oh noes....it's a chicken!! someone tampered with the machine and left their calling card!!
edit on R152016-12-07T09:15:33-06:00k1512Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R162016-12-07T09:16:17-06:00k1612Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join