It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Rover Image w City and Large River. NASA/JPL Image Restored

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

well you seen this right ??

Iran Earth
Man Made Mound

Cydonia Mars

Iran Earth
Man Made mound

Cydonia Mars
( have you not notice: what i circled goes around the Mound )

ohh yeah we discussed this before apparently

Was the Cydonia Region of Mars Designed by Some Sort of Intelligence?
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

edit on 12016MondayfAmerica/Chicago12339 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

I absolutely agree, the similarity is very intriguing and I DO believe the city/cluster of 5 sided Pyramids with the bridge like structure over the nearby river bed is a genuine artifact of artificial construction and not natural as some would claim.

I am of the opinion in line with the thread about NASA or someone using NASA mission's to bomb artifacts' on both the moon and Mars and believe the Mars Observer was actually a ruse mission with two agenda's, one being the public mission of NASA and when it lost contact just as it was entering orbit I actually believe it did not lose contact but was switched to a different control center locking the civilian control and feed out, then it was used to deliver an unofficial payload which I believe may have been an air burst atomic device causing the resultant damage to the face including a partial collapse of potential internal vault's and the fissure and sliding down of one side of the face.

Remember the structure they are widely believed to have destroyed on the moon, the one were the NASA employee perhaps absent mindedly and perhaps deliberately left a photo of a rectangulare structure at that site out on his desk which was then photographed.

Here is that infamous Moon shot, unless we put it there that had to be a very ancient structure on the Moon, why destroy it except to control it, what knowledge and secret's it contained about our own past, what potential technology's and perhaps dangers (to those in power) it held,. www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

I believe this was the same reason for the attempted and partially successful destruction of the potentially far vaster resource on MARS, ultimately fear is there reason for destroying these site's, caution or outright fear, remember the biblical passage were Jesus said The Truth Shall Set You Free, well they want to keep us in chain's as that is the only power they have.

Persia is one of the oldest inhabited regions on the planet with some of the oldest known civilization's that have inhabited that region, the ruins there MAY be even more ancient though but of course excavation under there current leadership would be problematic at best though I believe they are sitting on site's that would rival and perhaps surpass even those of Iraq, then there is the similar case with Afghanistan, a region which was intimitely linked to ancient persia and also to the Indian civilization's, a region were the Air is thin just like the strange ruins' in many part's of the world such as south america but YES the similarity's are striking between these site's.

Also had those site's on Mars been here on earth it is a simple truth that we would not be facing the attempt's to explain the face away that we do because it would then be regarded automatically as an archaeological site.

You know there is an infamous sci fi series which has a space ship that look's almost exactly like that mound on mars.
I believe the designer was probably a fellow believer in the artificiality of that site and may have then decided to base his design for the shape of these fictional space craft on the shape of those structure's.
www.rdanderson.com...

edit on 5-12-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Nah.. to me the most intriguing image ever taken from Mars is from 1999, taken by Mars Global Surveyor.

Three objects seen as of the same shape and situated at exact distance from each other (800 feet):

Original image from NASA: www.msss.com...
Have these ever been explained or debunked?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
it's not on mars.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: enjoylife
Nah.. to me the most intriguing image ever taken from Mars is from 1999, taken by Mars Global Surveyor.

Three objects seen as of the same shape and situated at exact distance from each other (800 feet):

Original image from NASA: www.msss.com...
Have these ever been explained or debunked?

Worthy of it's own thread, have you thought about making one to start a discussion about the anomaly you've found?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: enjoylife

They are not quite the same size and they are not quite evenly spaced. The obvious explanation is that they are large boulders with material deposited on their leeward side, away from the prevailaing winds.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Strebor

That's an intriguing and well made composition of Mars.

I always love these topics because I made some threads about it here.

I always try to approach these with an open mind and I do believe that Mars could be one of the early civilizations that didn't make it in our solar system.

However it's always difficult to say if what I discovered and what others discovered could be old ruins fossils or other signs of life on this desolate place.

I'll hope I will see the day that it will be confirmed so I can ease my mind about it .

So we can track more possible signs of this earlier civilization.

Keep on digging because NASA confirming water on this planet isn't that they enclose the disclosure but they want us to dig deeper to find the truth.

That keeps the money going for them..

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Scientists think the whole crater was a lake and that Aeolis Mons was formed by the deposition of sediments brought by the water that entered the crater, probably from the north.

That's one of the reason they chose that crater.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Good to see someone brought the site back up, but it seems skipper has either become to ill to post or has passed on. The site had been down for the better part of a year and has not been updated for over 2 years.

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
I've seen the vids pics before.

I'm sure everyone has seen JP Skipper's site?

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Plenty of his pics there to look at.

Here is that bone.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gratheil

man i loved that site i dont know what happened to him

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Scientists think the whole crater was a lake and that Aeolis Mons was formed by the deposition of sediments brought by the water that entered the crater, probably from the north.

That's one of the reason they chose that crater.

and to find possible evidence of life ...

yeah i know... the story ..

explain the bluish Hue in the cloudy dusty mist ..
and the traces of white within the ancient lake
could be either ice frost or

( wild insane guess )
water foam hitting the rocks
like here on earth..

what is causing the blue hue ...

why havent Curoisity brought its Ass over there !!

Seeing its the main reason the Huge Rover is there in the First, A place as you and NASA claim that has possible water remaining ... and Water Usually Equals Life

and Did it ?

NASA Rover Finds Active, Ancient Organic Chemistry on Mars
www.nasa.gov...

NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows on Today’s Mars
www.nasa.gov...

well just may some water in the crater in the ancient lake

( During the Summer Season on Mars , of course )

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Gerat post and video.
I have some of the areas you talked about already explored
by other people but it's always good to continue to bring them to the front.

Mars has colonies and all manners of life.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

Blueish dust?

Probably white rocks, there are many in that area.

And don't forget that there's a big difference between a "raw" photo

and one that was "white balanced"

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Wolfenz

Blueish dust?

Probably white rocks, there are many in that area.

And don't forget that there's a big difference between a "raw" photo

and one that was "white balanced"

OK Thanks .. So the Rover DID go over to the Area ...
to Check it out ..

So it does Look like it was once a River Flow ....

and the Color Correction Filter.White Balanced makes a difference
in the Sediment ... In All... Evidence there was Once Water Flowing there

looks can be Deceiving like in the OL American West ,, looking at a Mirage !

well thanks for Clearing this Up and explaining it to me ..

but with the White Correction it does look Blue ..

next :: Im Wondering if Curiosity took Samples and if NASA/Rover had found anything ( results ) from the Sediment

boy Curiosity did take quite a Hike !

Curiosity's Traverse Map Through Sol 1526
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Timeline of Mars Science Laboratory
en.wikipedia.org...

Timeline of Mars Science Laboratory is a timeline of the Mars Science Laboratory mission and its rover, Curiosity. As of December 4, 2016, Curiosity has been on the planet Mars for 1539 sols (1581 total days; 4 years, 120 days) since landing on August 6, 2012. (See Current status.)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I thought that was a pretty good video. He went off the deep end on a couple of images that really weren't that easy to see what they were but other than that it was thought provoking.

Also remember that "pareidolia" seems to only be a thing when we're looking at Mars images. How many times do you call out an actual Archaeologist for pareidolia?

Remember that on this thread and the several other Mars anomaly threads, the working theory is that there might have been an ancient civilization, so ...um...that means we're looking for things that look like statues, buildings, faces, artifacts, artificial design, roads, buildings, vases, fossils etc. That's what we're supposed to be doing here. LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21604007]Streboyourpost]

Just got to
at claims like yours if NASA wanted to hide something they just wouldn't show it.

People like you have no understanding of digital imaging or photography in general you just have an over active imagination.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
ancientnuclearwar.com...

this site's got some pretty cool stuff on it relating to your video ^^^^

also check these:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

awesome video! really gets you thinking!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
so much reaching in these videos , always the same , looking at rocks, not understanding perspective and distance , claiming everything with a straight edge is man made !

nature created straight edges , where do you think we got our ideas from ?

I cant believe the amount of reaching people do , just to get likes or subscriptions

i've said this a million times, if these images are photoshopped then spend that little bit of time proving it by doing forensic image analysis , you can tell if a digital image has been shopped or edited , its always marked in the file.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strebor
I haven't posted here in over a year. I've taken time to investigate the Mars phenomenon a bit more in depth. I have looked over literally thousands of rover images. I have learned how many of the images from NASA/JPL rovers are being doctored before release, and that in itself is quite an involved story. Though several different methods are used, it becomes quite routine yet time consuming to return these images to their original state. (or very close to it)

I will upload some images here when I figure out how to navigate this forum better, but the layout has changed and I've spent 20mins searching for the upload or (cloud) area to no avail. I am not computer illiterate, but I just do not see it.... yet. Maybe Chrome is hampering my efforts?

For now, I've included this discovery as part of a 38-minute documentary entitled, "Planet Mars: It's Not Just a Rock"
The city and river is shown starting @2:10 The entire film, I believe, you will find quite interesting. If you have 38 mins to spare, give it all a look. But at the very least, take a look at this in particular as I demonstrate how they released the image as opposed to how it looked originally (again, very close to original).

I just want the truth to be told. This is not right and it is time we learn who we are.

Here is that link.

youtu.be...

Love and Peace to All
JCR, Texas, USA

Thank you, I will watch it and more. I still think that their are ancient structures on Mars.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Interesting subjekt, have been making me thinking a lot. Our life has choices about what to believe in.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join