It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Rover Image w City and Large River. NASA/JPL Image Restored

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I haven't posted here in over a year. I've taken time to investigate the Mars phenomenon a bit more in depth. I have looked over literally thousands of rover images. I have learned how many of the images from NASA/JPL rovers are being doctored before release, and that in itself is quite an involved story. Though several different methods are used, it becomes quite routine yet time consuming to return these images to their original state. (or very close to it)

I will upload some images here when I figure out how to navigate this forum better, but the layout has changed and I've spent 20mins searching for the upload or (cloud) area to no avail. I am not computer illiterate, but I just do not see it.... yet. Maybe Chrome is hampering my efforts?

For now, I've included this discovery as part of a 38-minute documentary entitled, "Planet Mars: It's Not Just a Rock"
The city and river is shown starting @2:10 The entire film, I believe, you will find quite interesting. If you have 38 mins to spare, give it all a look. But at the very least, take a look at this in particular as I demonstrate how they released the image as opposed to how it looked originally (again, very close to original).

I just want the truth to be told. This is not right and it is time we learn who we are.

Here is that link.

youtu.be...

Love and Peace to All
JCR, Texas, USA

edit on 3-12-2016 by Strebor because: Possible bad link

edit on 3-12-2016 by Strebor because: Removal o link not working

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Strebor
If the link isn't working.. this is it below.
It's under my YOUTUBE name TheRealJimmyRoberts1 "Planet Mars: It's Not Just a Rock"

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
video not working. Can you fix it?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lonegurkha

AFter a few failed attempts...
Just follow this...

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Here you go.

edit on 12 3 2016 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is a huge area of interest to me. Your video will not play unfortunately.
But hey OP, how about our Texas skies lately? I bounce between Central IL and Quanah Tx. Coolest thing I have seen in the Quanah area was the classic triangle shape, only it seemingly stayed stationary while breaking formation in twos every few minutes or so. I last observed this for nearly an hour in early November, around just after 8 p.m. More on this later...

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So there is a city on Mars and it has remained undocumented all this time until you put it on your YouTube channel?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't play coy, you know all about the *Mars Masonic Metropolis...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I don't agree with you but as far as YouTube videos go, your's is entertaining and props on the green screening.

To embed an image, you'll need to go to the upload area:

There you can upload your images. After uploading, click on an image to get the embed code/links. To embed a YouTube video, you'll want to copy the portion of the url after the "v=" which would be "utr_XpqJiAg" in the case of your video. Click the YouTube icon in the post editor and then paste that string into the field.
edit on 2016-12-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
They sacrifice Mars goats up there. Well, the Martian Shriners do, anyway. The Red Lodge Masons are not allowed near the goats.
edit on b000000312016-12-03T12:41:54-06:0012America/ChicagoSat, 03 Dec 2016 12:41:54 -06001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
this will end up in ludicrous online lies,but thank you it was interesting.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
1st off love the video title HAHA

I havent watched the whole thing but did check out the river and city at 2:10 and it is pretty convincing.
The river does look very rivery and the city does seem to be quite cityish, looks like quite a few archaeological digs Ive seen.

As I said I havent watched the whole vid so if those really are a city and river why do you think our gov is lying?

To upload pics go to the down arrow in the circle on the bar at the top, next to the right facing arrow in the box next to the myATS thing.
When you click on that it will bring up a few more options and upload is one of them

edit on 3/12/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I don't agree with you but as far as YouTube videos go, your's is entertaining and props on the green screening.

There you can upload your images. After uploading, click on an image to get the embed code/links. To embed a YouTube video, you'll want to copy the portion of the url after the "v=" which would be "utr_XpqJiAg" in the case of your video. Click the YouTube icon in the post editor and then paste that string into the field.

I'm curious why this site makes you jump through so many hoops to embed videos, or especially just posting photos. I rarely bother because it's such a pain. Other sites you either just copy and paste a photo, or use IMG tags on the URL

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm curious why this site makes you jump through so many hoops to embed videos, or especially just posting photos. I rarely bother because it's such a pain. Other sites you either just copy and paste a photo, or use IMG tags on the URL

Im curios why so many users have problems posting videos or pics on this site..
Literally all you are doing is uploading it and then using an IMG tag to stick in in a thread..

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I did not see a single proof in that video

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Nicely produced video, music and effects are pleasing and fun! I especially enjoyed your accent (although my cousin from Illinois says that I am the one who "talks funny").

I've watched a few videos along the similar lines of thought that were not nearly as thought out or convincing as yours. I'm not 100% with you on this, but I tend to believe about 37-43.5% of it.

In my worthless opinion, many of the anomalous objects that might be considered things disguised as rocks are possibly rocks or other types of building materials that may have been intentionally formed to create blocks for structures, plazas, staircases, pathways, sidewalks, and stadiums. The nuclear war that decimated the surface damaged most of these objects to the point of being mostly unrecognizable. SOURCE

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I've been watching it, about 15 mins into it. He seems to believe that it isn't the Goverments fault, rather two organizations, JPL and MASSS, whatever the heck the latter is.

I stopped it there because it is very interesting and I am liking what I am watching.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
May I suggest this blog to you in your search for the origin of the doctored images and how it was done.

He also posted on ATS by the same name if you wish to read his threads

So far everyone I've talked to says he knows his stuff but can't be verified as to the voracity of his claims. Good read none the less

astroengineer.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
S+F

Great stuff, very interesting. I have it paused 15 mins in, just wanted to come back to the thread and give you credit.

This is very interesting and it indeed looks like a River and the outlines of a city. My inner skeptic, very small, says it could be sand or something similar on Mars, giving the impression of "flowing water", however I am very open to the possibility of flowing water.
The youtuber in question seems pretty legit. However I have yet to watch the full thing. Ill make sure to post my review.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

If you don't mind, I'll also have a look at that blog. I skimmed the first paragraph and immediately became interested.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join