It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics Politics Politics Blah Blah Blah Gahhhhhh!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
2 pages in and I vote this for thread of the year HAHA

OK OP Ill bite, what should we be focusing on?
What humanoids visiting us should we be aware of?

Your anger and frustration is only valid if people are aware of the bigger problem and it seems most of us arent.

Instead of a pointless if very amusing rant why not invest that energy into a thread to educate all us sheep and assholes what it is exactly that youre on about?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: TerryDon79

hey guess what the man deserving diddums here is you asshole

I had to star that as it literally has me in tears, best written tantrum Ive ever seen

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

I had to star that as it literally has me in tears, best written tantrum Ive ever seen

And this "asshole" had to star you for starring him.

Also, about your previous reply, do you really think a thread about humanoids would have been any where near as funny as this one? I don't.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Come on man, some people have a #ty life, but when there team wins something it makes them feel better, its pretty funny if you ask me. Brings me back to my childhood, my dad is taller than yours lol, ah good times.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

And this "asshole" had to star you for starring him.

Also, about your previous reply, do you really think a thread about humanoids would have been any where near as funny as this one? I don't.

Great thread and also informative, I had no idea we could say asshole LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I'm not sure if we can or can't. I'm a Brit so the meaning might be less offensive to me than it is an American.

Still, I've been called worse. Mainly from the wife.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Im Aussie and Im fairly confident all 3 of our great nations share the same meaning for asshole, in fact the meaning for asshole I would assume to be universal.

Is anyone aware of a different meaning for the word asshole?
It would be good to have a second meaning ready so when a mod comes along and starts handing out post bans due to our excessive profanity we can say we didnt mean asshole as in asshole we meant the 2nd totally acceptable meaning

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I didn't mean it had a different meaning lol. I mean it's meaning is less offensive to me (as a brit) than it might be to others (who aren't).

We could change the meaning to "hole of enlightenment"? Maybe that's why the "sun doesn't shine"?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ok mods just remove this thread

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Glad your back OP

Im genuinely curious, what is this humanoid thing we should be talking about?

Im with you on the fact that most of whats shoved in our faces by the media and Gov is just bread and circuses type distractions but I always just assumed they were distracting us from their own greed and ineptitude with a sprinkling of trying to dumb us down and a slight cull.

Is there a Link or thread you can refer me too?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So are you a democrat or a republican?

Jk..jk

I feel ya though man. I'm grossly over the politics. I can't go anywhere on the internet or in real life without being overwhelmed with politics. Used to love sports...all politics now. So now I occupy a lot of my time with little projects around the house. It helps me maintain my sanity.
edit on 3-12-2016 by Assassin82 because: Submitted too soon.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

as i speak a race of humanoids continue visiting earth and have been doing this since the first dawn where they come from?

Thats my pet peeve , right there. Aliens consuming infinite amount of energy in their impossibly small craft traversing interstellar space .Why ? Just for the "halibut" . (let those learned , understand)
They come from (as Spongebob would say) imagination

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Are you saying we are visited by illegal aliens?

Why you should let Trump know about this asap. He might be able to make some adjustments to that wall he's planning to build.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

humanoids are the so called "aliens" sadly they probaly arent extraterrestrial

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
i have said a million of times but if you want there it is:
THE HUMANOIDS VISITING EARTH ARENT EXTRATERRESTRIALS THERE IS 0 PROOF OF THIS CLAIM

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: z00mster

hahahahahahahha so funny im diyng
come on! ats only have jokesters?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

only when the OP post has no substance other than "waaah this is not what I want to see on ATS"

That's literally all you said

I mean as usual there are three basic responses

1. Make new threads instead of complaining about politics
2. Don't read he political stuff
3. log off and take a break

Practice some moderation and self-control. Also....you don't get to play high and mighty when your OP already called people feeble-minded (with a spelling mistake prior to that lol) and sheep. So what did you expect in return?

Now...more to the point. This forum you've been a part of for a few months has ALWAYS talked about alternative views AND mainstream views. It's ever been different.

But the thing is, as much as I think it's manufactured...Podesta and Pizzagate is very much conspiratorial in nature. It is not exactly mainstream...so that alone should be a sign that ATS has not gone fully mainstream

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join