It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fury as watchdog says it's OK to send gay people death threats – but only if you're Muslim

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Annee

So is the claim Christianity is the same as Islam.

I was raised Christian.

I was not raised Muslim.

I speak what I know. Not what I don't.

I have read your posts on your version of Christianity, you really speak what you know, what you know is not very much at all.
I am sorry you were raised in that religion, it was not Christianity

Oh, do I not fit into your personal Christian belief?

You do know there about 1200 different Christian sects in America alone.

Yeah I do know that sweety
Irrespective of what one calls themselves it doesn't mean they are that
Ever seen white peoples,acting black, men acting as if they are women
Don't be so vague to suggest that calling oneself a Christian is enough. The bible warns constantly about that.
I myself went to a Christian church many years and was not a Christian.

I would imagine you ent to something like Wesborough and still believe it was Christian

Or maybe you still don't understand it's a heart thing not a head thing
More is the pity

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If this is true then the drive to allow Radical Islam to enforce control as seen in other moves it getting more absurd. I just happened upon a video from an Indian Wedding where a man blasted a girl dancing on stage with a 12 bore shotgun because he was not allowed to dance with her, the pregnant woman died and the shooter is on the run. Now this isn't to do with Muslims but its the same mentality in these countries where men believe they are almost gods. These males would also treat homosexuals with the same disdain so allowing ANYONE to make threatening calls to people be they gay or straight only fuels mentalities like these.

But when you allow it for people known to throw gay people off buildings for their fun you really are playing a dangerous game.

Here's a link to the video I mentioned, I warn you ITS GRUESOME and the way the men treat the dead body afterwards is just brutal but again shows the lack of care towards women.

DO NOT WATCH if squeamish, easily upset or around children!!!!

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Whoa....no....my reference is in regards to hebrew bible, I havent read that in the Old Testament.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, I guess they are women so can do it in womens bed, but not mans?

I dont know, I'm not one for religion in any way anymore

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Profusion
The Bible says that gays should be killed too.

There is nothing in the Bible about killing homosexuals.*

*Since there has been some confusion my comment refers to the argument that the new covenant has replaced the Mosaic Law of the Old Testament.

Leviticus 20:13New Living Translation (NLT)

13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

Keeping in mind that Jesus said he wasn't replacing the old laws...and I quote.

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19)

And if you went to Sunday School or church as I did, then you know that old testament stories were taught every week...as fact...as Christians believe wholeheartedly in the book of Genesis in the Old Testament. I never once heard my Pastor say, "Forget the Old Testament it doesn't exist, Jesus Abolished it with the new testament. If you know as many Christians as me, then you know that they love them some old testament.

edit on 6-12-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Well, then you are one of the group that loves some good old fashioned Old Testament violence.

Have at it.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: amazing

Well, then you are one of the group that loves some good old fashioned Old Testament violence.

Have at it.

I'm just saying that the Christian Bible advocates Violence to Homosexuals just like the Quo-ran. There is no difference, except that most Christians have evolved to modern thinking whereas Islam, being a new religion is still violent and backward. But make no mistake, there are millions of Christians world wide that believe wholeheartedly in the laws of Leviticus. That, my friend, is a problem.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: LightAssassin
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Even so, the true translation also reveals that homosexuality isn't prohibited, merely that if it is done, it must not be done in a womans bed.

Yeah right,

Like the explanation of the "prophet" marrying a 6 year old girl and have sex with her when she is 9 is perfectly ok because she has a "old spirit".

Not gonna fly and you must wonder how even today they manage to find and identify these so called 9 year old "old spirits".

Not this crap again.

At least provide accurate info.

What according to you is the accurate information?
Here is your chance. And dont attempt to come back with the classic "look it up yourself it is not my job to educate you".

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join