It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Pennsylvania went red..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Darkmadness

The Democrats aren't going to save you. Neither is Trump for that matter.

Truth is, "The Donald" will get his four years and then what, another 4? Maybe, but it doesn't matter because after that, the Republican party has nothing in the way of attractive and qualified candidtates to offer and by attractive I mean people who can sway hearts and minds like Trump did.

So then what? The Dems come roaring back with some god awful hateful schill determined to un-make America as a nation state...........and ultimately they'll succeed. Its all about demographics and the "white" people in the US that elected Trump are the fastest disappearing demographic in the US. And without them, the Republicans can't win any elections.

As for the Democrats saving you? What a laugh, you don't get it. In the process of Globalization, its their main agenda item to reduce your quality of life and your standard of living to that of a typical peon in Mexico. And with sanctuary cities, counties and towns, there's not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it.

My recommendation to you? Find the best way possible to beg, borrow or steal as much money as you possibly can and get the hell out of dodge; head to Panama! If you're white, there's nothing here for you!

That's right.

Embrace your learned helplessness.

Snuggle up and wrap your selves up in it. Cocoon reality away.

Chant to yourselves
    there are no Trump supporters,
    there are no Trump supporters
    the media told me so
    there are no Trump supporters . . .

/end sarcasm

Such delicious tears. I used to think we would only dine on tears for one night. The night of the elections. But it is beginning to look like this night will stretch on for the Trump haters into months, and once his policies start working, years.

Maybe even decades.
Centuries?
The entire future of humanity?

Mike Grouchy
edit on 3-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
On the actual topic the OP started in this thread,
here is some folk music commemorating the reign of Democrats in Detroit.

Play this . . .^

and mute this . . .^

Or,
click this link and youtube-multiplier will do it for you.

www.youtubemultiplier.com...

/sadness at the destruction and lost lives
Mike Grouchy
edit on 3-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
With so many cities run by democrats an inch away from bankruptcy it amazes me that the people who live there still vote for the same politicians who ruined their cities. Although, I have to wonder how many people actually vote for them and how much of it is voter/election fraud. On one hand I hate to think there are that many truly ignorant people anywhere. On the other hand it scares me to think how much fraud there is in our elections. It looks like a lose/lose scenario to me...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
With so many cities run by democrats an inch away from bankruptcy it amazes me that the people who live there still vote for the same politicians who ruined their cities. Although, I have to wonder how many people actually vote for them and how much of it is voter/election fraud. On one hand I hate to think there are that many truly ignorant people anywhere. On the other hand it scares me to think how much fraud there is in our elections. It looks like a lose/lose scenario to me...

I take the longer view.

The last 50 years are not fraud.

The Democrats, Liberals, and Social Justice people got everything they asked for.

The American people are a giving, kind, trusting, loving people, and if you ask them to walk a generation with you they will walk two.

It is just that their ideologies have been proven to be bankrupt, and some would rather go down lashed to the whale tangled up in their own rigging with spite and rage in their hearts. As though we had never let them into ours.

Mike Grouchy

Star for you none the less.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

the total and utter destruction of Detroit is beyond sad. Some of the most amazing architecture in the US is there, and it's going to be forgotten and crumble. I wish there was some kind of revival to take place and build that once great city back. But as it seems now, it's just too far gone.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

the total and utter destruction of Detroit is beyond sad. Some of the most amazing architecture in the US is there, and it's going to be forgotten and crumble. I wish there was some kind of revival to take place and build that once great city back. But as it seems now, it's just too far gone.

The opposite of architectural records, are publishing, print, and media.

We have books from Detroit in the 50's, and we have a record of what the city was in photography.

For instance
Detroit History 1920's - 1950's
and there are more.

amazon / Historic Photos of Detroit
tumblr / Old Detroit
shorpy / Detroit photos From before the Federal Reserve

All is not lost.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

PA should've kicked out the Dems (although Republicans aren't much better at being fiscally conservative) but it was hardly a landslide.

Trump "won" by less than 100,000 votes. Thats considered a very slim margin. This was the case in nearly every swing state.

Toomey actually had a bigger margin but it was still very close with a 300,000 vote difference.

Considering Trump lost the popular vote, there hasnt been a major shift, only paper thin majorities.

The country is split right down the middle, 50/50.

edit on 3-12-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I see your point, but if you use Chicago as an example, it may well be fraud.

I think you are on the mark though. It does seem like many would rather go down in flames than just put out the fire and admit they were wrong. Chicago burned to the ground once already. I guess history will repeat itself, at least metaphorically.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

Same this way in Oregon, even though I think that as a Trump voter out this way, for the first time in my life, I am a minority. America's coveted Minority Status: at last.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

As a Tennessean I thank you Pennsylvania for voting what could be one of greatest republican president we've ever had. Thank you for contributing to the Trump land slide.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: TonyS

The Democrats aren't going to save you. Neither is Trump for that matter.

Truth is, "The Donald" will get his four years and then what, another 4? Maybe, but it doesn't matter because after that, the Republican party has nothing in the way of attractive and qualified candidtates to offer and by attractive I mean people who can sway hearts and minds like Trump did.

So then what? The Dems come roaring back with some god awful hateful schill determined to un-make America as a nation state...........and ultimately they'll succeed. Its all about demographics and the "white" people in the US that elected Trump are the fastest disappearing demographic in the US. And without them, the Republicans can't win any elections.

As for the Democrats saving you? What a laugh, you don't get it. In the process of Globalization, its their main agenda item to reduce your quality of life and your standard of living to that of a typical peon in Mexico. And with sanctuary cities, counties and towns, there's not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it.

My recommendation to you? Find the best way possible to beg, borrow or steal as much money as you possibly can and get the hell out of dodge; head to Panama! If you're white, there's nothing here for you!

That's right.

Embrace your learned helplessness.

Snuggle up and wrap your selves up in it. Cocoon reality away.

Chant to yourselves
    there are no Trump supporters,
    there are no Trump supporters
    the media told me so
    there are no Trump supporters . . .

/end sarcasm

Such delicious tears. I used to think we would only dine on tears for one night. The night of the elections. But it is beginning to look like this night will stretch on for the Trump haters into months, and once his policies start working, years.

Maybe even decades.
Centuries?
The entire future of humanity?

Mike Grouchy

According to the comments on this Daily Mail article about the death of 24 young (liberal) people, it's not only the tears of liberals that some Trump supporters are bathing in. Nothing less than blood would do for these sociopaths.

They seem quite pleased that liberals burned to death in a fire. Check it out.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Sickening. Time to check your partisanship at the door if you want to remain part of humanity. Partisanship seems to just breed hatred for fellow man.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yeah because of Philly and Pitt.

Look at the rest of the states county vote.

Landslide.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
T'is true. Trump has better coverage than Verizon.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Hate to pop your Democrat hate bubble, but you're really missing the mark and fail to see the true issue that faces the US as a nation, the fact that both the Democrats and the Republicans are being run by Goldman-Sachs. Look at the resumes of the Clinton cabinet, the Bush cabinet, the Obama cabinet and now the Trump cabinet. There is a common thread: Goldman-Sachs. While you're busy treating this like a football game and hating on the other team, you're missing the one pulling the strings and creating the highest income in-equality since the great depression.

The great depression really sucked. I mean, everybody suffered horribly. A bunch of laws were passed to make sure it didn't happen again. The bankers got pumelled for their role in creating it. Starting around Reagan, the dismantling of all the stops on the banks began, and it continued with Clinton and Bush. Goldman-Sachs simply controls the white house--it doesn't care if it's Democrat or Republican--and they love the fact that each side spews venom at the other because then you don't notice the puppet master.

Since they've basically recreated the setup for the great depression again (we dodged it back in 2008, but by essentially kicking the can down the road and by massive corporate welfare we're now on track to do it again. Both Bush and Obama socialized corporate losses at levels never seen before. People are still losing and the banks are still winning. Trump was the brick through the window--that's why he won Pennsylvania. In a couple years when the economy hits the fan, Goldman-Sachs will love that you're willing to blame the Democrats and will do everything it can to keep the spotlight off themselves.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberGarp

Hate to pop your Democrat hate bubble, but you're really missing the mark and fail to see the true issue that faces the US as a nation, the fact that both the Democrats and the Republicans are being run by Goldman-Sachs. Look at the resumes of the Clinton cabinet, the Bush cabinet, the Obama cabinet and now the Trump cabinet. There is a common thread: Goldman-Sachs. While you're busy treating this like a football game and hating on the other team, you're missing the one pulling the strings and creating the highest income in-equality since the great depression.

The great depression really sucked. I mean, everybody suffered horribly. A bunch of laws were passed to make sure it didn't happen again. The bankers got pumelled for their role in creating it. Starting around Reagan, the dismantling of all the stops on the banks began, and it continued with Clinton and Bush. Goldman-Sachs simply controls the white house--it doesn't care if it's Democrat or Republican--and they love the fact that each side spews venom at the other because then you don't notice the puppet master.

Since they've basically recreated the setup for the great depression again (we dodged it back in 2008, but by essentially kicking the can down the road and by massive corporate welfare we're now on track to do it again. Both Bush and Obama socialized corporate losses at levels never seen before. People are still losing and the banks are still winning. Trump was the brick through the window--that's why he won Pennsylvania. In a couple years when the economy hits the fan, Goldman-Sachs will love that you're willing to blame the Democrats and will do everything it can to keep the spotlight off themselves.

Can I just say.. bravo.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
in 2012 support for Obama was about as tepid as it was for Hillary and Trump this time in Pa.. The economy was languishing, Obama was a do nothing and his cabinet was a mess. Divisiveness was his only success. I saw THREE election signs for Obama in my county the day before the election. Flash forward to 2016. The same pattern was there for Hillary. Virtually no election signs were up for Hillary. The official story for 2012 by our county DNC chairman was that the election in Pa was not close enough so the party was not given any funds to buy Obama signs. Same deal in adjacent counties. It was commented on how lacking in support Obama seemed to be in the far flung Philly suburbs and central pa counties. That was a first. Then the day before the election this time there suddenly appeared Hillary signs along major roads at intersections. Trump signs outnumbered them at least 5 to one, but they were there. My belief is that they DID tamper with the votes and took the election from Hillary and gave it to Trump. But they also did the SAME thing in 2012 and in 2008 and gave it to Obama. I think Hillary was going to be charged and sent to prison if she got elected and would be a scandalous disaster to not only the DNC but to the government as a whole. So Trump got it and now all they have to do is to try to get him on board to keep things mostly business as usual. Hillary may still end up in prison, more and more of her atrocities are being revealed and will be revealed. Just my two cents.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join