It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Pennsylvania went red..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
As a resident in Pennsylvania and someone who's grown up here I can explain to you why we kicked out the Democrats this election cycle.

Almost forgot to add... Trump won in a landslide here even with the machines rigged for Hillary early on in the voting until the FBI was brought in to figure out why the votes were switching from Trump to Hillary across the state.

Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

“Every time I would push a candidate for the Republican party, it would come up for the Democratic candidate,” said voter David Drane.

Can't be true though because Jill Stein thinks the machines were rigged for Trump. Freaking Dem shill...

Pennsylvania's budget problems persist: State aid to major public universities is blocked by House Democrats

House Democrats blocked an effort Monday to check another item off of Pennsylvania's 2015-16 budget checklist. The House's 82-member minority rose up in near-unison Monday to stop approval of nearly $600 million in state aid earmarked to help cover operating costs at Penn State, Pitt, Temple and three other schools.

Democrats have ruined our economy. Taxes are high, roads are bad, inner cities are dead zones. High crime rates. The Dutch are still doing great however, possibly even better than ever. The latest generations of Amish are making big money in construction and producing Amish products such as getting into organic green markets with little country stores that sell farm raised products.

That's the best thing this states got going for it right now.

Wilkes-Barre Mayor Proposes Property Tax Increase in 2017 Budget

WILKES-BARRE -- When you are on a fixed income and own your house, the last thing you want to hear is the possibility of taxes going up. But property owners in Wilkes-Barre could see their taxes go up by 25 percent if the mayor gets his way. The new budget he released Friday calls for that increase.

Not only does our parasite problem exist on the state level but on the local level as well. Here in our shanty town of high crime and gang activity they are raising property taxes in order to keep programs at the school. That'll be great for the dying community where the place already has houses selling for 10k.

Luzerne County Council members mulling budget cuts

County Manager C. David Pedri said the administration is preparing a response to the proposed cuts so council members are aware of the impact.

County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis said Monday she already submitted arguments on why $84,150 cuts proposed by Dobash should be rejected.

For example, Dobash suggests reducing the $125,000 allocation for expert examinations and witnesses by $40,000. The office spent $80,000 in this budget line last year.

Salavantis said a majority of the pending homicide trials — five are listed at this time — and other major case trials have been scheduled for the first four months of 2017.

The crime problem is so bad in inner cities that I live in an area dubbed by the locals as "Little Philly" and next door in Joe Biden's hometown it's known as "Little Detroit".

Five minutes in either location and you know why.

Wilkes-Barre Area School Board Approves Cuts to Programs

wnep.com...

Who cares, there won't be any jobs for these kids in technology anyway once the Google AI and Bell Labs neuro science department finish our transition into a silicone based lifeform.

This is just a glimpse into what's happening in my state, but don't worry.... the Democrats are here to save us!

edit on 3-12-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Don't forget Gov. Wolf raising taxes on damn near everything, the amount of old school Dems who still believe in the 2nd, and the corruption with our AG! But yea, blue collar workers are sick and tired of being funneled into the entitlement society along with being forced into the service industry due to lack of manufacturing jobs.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I live in Western PA, and my area is usually about 60-40 for the republicans and turnout is generally no better than average. After work last 3 elections I didnt even have to wait more than 5 minutes to get in, vote and get out. This year, I was waiting almost 2 hours and I even got there early and estimates that my county went 80% for Trump.....

It was crazy, pretty much everyone was wearing Trump hats or shirts. The turnout was astronomical (I was legit stunned), and it had to be to counter the HUGE voter fraud in the Pittsburgh areas and Philly areas pretty much every election. Those 2 areas are THE ONLY REASON this state used to be blue.

edit on am1212201616America/Chicago03p10am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I had a problem with the voting machine registering the wrong candidate back when electronic voting machines were used here around 2008. Now they have the ballots you stick into the machine which is much better. Now you can't tell if the machine is recording your vote right, it is a lot less frustrating if you do not know. Hitting that button three times and it won't register your vote right really sucks, it is frustrating. It is much less stressful not knowing if the vote is being changed.

Why can't we go back to the old way where the people counting the votes got to miscount instead of letting a machine programmer cheat. Technology sucks.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I hate to see so much ugly in one post, so I will add something that I viewed as good news recently:

Governor Wolf signed the bill allowing for hunting with semiautomatic rifles. He had to, I guess, since it passed by a veto proof majority.

I get what you are saying though, I live outside of Reading, PA..... another craphole. The mayor is an ex-convict.
edit on b000000312016-12-03T10:06:31-06:0010America/ChicagoSat, 03 Dec 2016 10:06:31 -06001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wait, big business outsources jobs and you blame your democratic politicians?? You know a lot of the wealthiest parts of the country are democratic right??

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh as you know... Pennsylvania respect those 2nd amendment rights.

The Dem's will never take guns away from the common wealth, that and our wrestling programs.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Wait, big business outsources jobs and you blame your democratic politicians?? You know a lot of the wealthiest parts of the country are democratic right??

You know that a lot of Democrat cities are near bankruptcy right?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

City of Pittsburgh has been under Democrat control longer than I have been alive, and under their watch I witnessed this once great town fall apart. (disclosure: I live in the next county east of Pittsburgh, but have worked in and frequented the city all my life)
edit on am1212201616America/Chicago03p10am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A huge fist bump to you!!! I live in NEPA we were doing some serious celebrating when
Trump won Pa and the election.
I don't personally know of anyone who voted for Hillary in my area we knew
the media and polls were full of horse _ _ _ _ we needed this Presidential win so very badly Democrats have ruined our economy our state has been suffering so very much! We also know that the unemployment is far higher then they claim at 4.6% and another false claim is Obamas 57% approval rating. We are not buying what they are trying to sell..... I agree with you 100% I hopefully look forward to Pa becoming a wonderful prosperous state once again.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Damn right I blame the Democrats. I blame the Democratic operatives in the Republican party too.

In Ripon, Wisconsin, former members of the Whig Party meet to establish a new party to oppose the spread of slavery into the western territories.

History.com

Seems to me the Republicans are the party of the common man.

UC School

The Democratic Party, in National Convention assembled, adopts the following declaration to the end that the people of the United States may both realize the achievements wrought by four years of Democratic administration and be apprised of the policies to which the party is committed for the further conduct of National affairs

Oh The Democrats... the party of Slavery and the Central Banks.

Yeah I blame them.

Our archaic banking and currency system, prolific of panic and disaster under Republican administrations,—long the refuge of the money trust,—has been supplanted by the Federal Reserve Act, a true democracy of credit under government control, already proved a financial bulwark in a world crisis, mobilizing our resources, placing abundant credit at the disposal of legitimate industry and making a currency panic impossible.

Yeah thanks guys.

I think there was a movement of people into Classical Liberalism in the form of the New Republican Party.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

In Ripon, Wisconsin, former members of the Whig Party meet to establish a new party to oppose the spread of slavery into the western territories.

History.com

Seems to me the Republicans are the party of the common man.

UC School

The Democratic Party, in National Convention assembled, adopts the following declaration to the end that the people of the United States may both realize the achievements wrought by four years of Democratic administration and be apprised of the policies to which the party is committed for the further conduct of National affairs

Oh The Democrats... the party of Slavery and the Central Banks.

Yeah I blame them.

The notion of Republican=good/moral party while Democratic=racist party is a bit simplistic.

Some quotes of the Republican Abe Lincoln on race:

1. On the expansion of slavery: Lincoln said: There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ...
2. On shipping blacks back to Africa: Lincoln said: In the language of Mr. Jefferson, uttered many years ago, "It is still in our power to direct the process of emancipation, and deportation, peaceably, and in such slow degrees, as that the evil will wear off insensibly; and in their places be, pari passu [on an equal basis], filled up by free white laborers."
3. On outlawing slavery in the south (before the rebellion). Lincoln said: I have no purpose directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.
4. On equality: Lincoln said: I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.
5. On inter-racial marriage: Lincoln said: Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

www.ign.com...

You can also check into the Democrat John F Kennedy's stance on the civil rights movement:

www.jfklibrary.org...

I'd say there is room for improvement (a LOT of room) in either party.
edit on 3-12-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I make no claim about the Holiness of the Republican Party just clearing up some inconsistencies in the idea of modern Liberals.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness Thank you folks for waking up and doing the right thing.The left has really done a lot of damage,but we may recover in spite of all they did.Now if we get serious about clearing out the gangs and putting people to work society will improve.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The new law allows semi's with a magazine of 3 rounds, plugged beyond that, and can only be used for coyotes, foxes, and rabbits.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What kills me is why the Right is condemning Jill Stein for looking into the "troubles" with our Voting System. Why don't they look into it? How else are you going to solve the problems by Voting in a Dictator?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

She only picked states where Trump lost by a small margin and not all states that had close margins.

Multiple states had even tighter margins.
edit on 3-12-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

She only picked states where Trump lost by a small margin and not all states that had close margins.

I believe this is where she found the anomalies she was interested in, and raised funds to pay for it. Makes sense to me, the Vote count for Trump has already decreased. I don't see anyone on the Right having a problem with it probably because they are scared at what they might find.

Our Votes should count. I think they should be tallied in Public.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The Democrats aren't going to save you. Neither is Trump for that matter.

Truth is, "The Donald" will get his four years and then what, another 4? Maybe, but it doesn't matter because after that, the Republican party has nothing in the way of attractive and qualified candidtates to offer and by attractive I mean people who can sway hearts and minds like Trump did.

So then what? The Dems come roaring back with some god awful hateful schill determined to un-make America as a nation state...........and ultimately they'll succeed. Its all about demographics and the "white" people in the US that elected Trump are the fastest disappearing demographic in the US. And without them, the Republicans can't win any elections.

As for the Democrats saving you? What a laugh, you don't get it. In the process of Globalization, its their main agenda item to reduce your quality of life and your standard of living to that of a typical peon in Mexico. And with sanctuary cities, counties and towns, there's not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it.

My recommendation to you? Find the best way possible to beg, borrow or steal as much money as you possibly can and get the hell out of dodge; head to Panama! If you're white, there's nothing here for you!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

I believe this is where she found the anomalies she was interested in, and raised funds to pay for it. Makes sense to me, the Vote count for Trump has already decreased. I don't see anyone on the Right having a problem with it probably because they are scared at what they might find.

Our Votes should count. I think they should be tallied in Public.

Two words -

Bitcoin
Blockchain

top topics

<<   2 >>

join