It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Writer - SCC2016 A Very Zombified Christmas

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Non Writer - SCC2016

A Very Zombified[Merry but not so much in this case]Christmas

The night was cold and dank, as the winds howled and the leaves bustled over head. This isn't right said Darren as he quietly muttered to himself. It's too quiet...

He continued down the pathway to a small village nearby. They always gave him good deals on the fish he brought in, although, Darren never quite knew why or how he got the fish, or who these people even were. Tonight though, was the evening before Christmas so Darren thought little of it. Only yards away he noticed everything was still and calm.

Seeing as Darren's senses were so keen he chose to walk around rather than stand there like a sitting duck. But .. where was everyone he thought to himself. No movement, No People No Animals, Nothing could be seen or heard. At first Darren thought he might have died and gone to Heaven, but then quickly shook himself back into reality, without too much compromise.

As Darren continued to walk ahead, he abruptly stopped having heard a very loud Cracking noise. As he spun swiftly around, he came face to face with.. Zombies? Crap Zombies?!!! As Darren cried out he continued to run quickly towards an open storefront which also appeared to be completely empty.

Run into the Store now, a voice in his head anguishly yelled out. Now is the time, Run!

As Darren looked back he only saw hoards of bloody broken zombified ex humans immortalized in their own vile presumptuous however temporal, skins. All he could think about was running towards the doorway as the voice in his head kept demanding of him.

He reached the metal doorway, running through it swiftly. As Darren looked back for what would be his second and last time, he saw the time hole closing fast. He hit the ground with a lack of ease not seen often, by anyone, ever.

Hitting his head on the stump of a once slaughtered tree, there he lay for hours before waking up in his yard. Realizing how silly he must look in his birthday suit as he raced inside out of the bitter cold.

He must've had a very bad fall indeed [writer talking to oneself while writing this].

After a few hours of dubiously drinking some very seriously spiked eggnog, Darren felt better again, all cozy and warm. The peace this Christmas Is overwhelming he said to himself with a smile.

3 Knocks broke the silence and soon Darren was opening his door again to famil.... Zombies!!$%$%^

Darren's entire Family had turned into Zombified Insane people, literally.

It was Family, it was therefore Relative.

munch munch

The End

edit on 3-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Star and Flag. Great entry

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

Thanks it's much appreciated!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Nicely done!! Very cool Story!!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thank You my Friend! I appreciate your words!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You are very Welcome! Oh, by the way, I gave You the 6th Star and Flag! How fitting, for Me?! LOL!!! Syx and all that!!LOL!!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

My Sixth Flag too, That's cool Thank you, Awesome!

Cheers to that

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Good job!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Awesome Jesus!!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Awesome Jesus!!

Hi 5 My Friend!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Good job!

Thank You Night Star!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
- Merry Xmas - To all

2 Days left and then I turn 2000 and ... I forget..., but it's not important right, it's the Love that counts!

edit on 24-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

So will you be vacationing with Santa or is he going to relax in the ME?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It did not take long for the family of bites to take effect and afterwards they all enjoyed a Zombified Christmas together chasing all the non Zombies around.... Cheap fun and they saved a fortune on presents.. The true meaning of, "it is better to give" ect ect.

I like happy endings..!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

So will you be vacationing with Santa or is he going to relax in the ME?

ACK... the Middle East??

Hell No!

The North Pole is his first choice, besides, Santa's got more rum than you can shake a stick at.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
It did not take long for the family of bites to take effect and afterwards they all enjoyed a Zombified Christmas together chasing all the non Zombies around.... Cheap fun and they saved a fortune on presents.. The true meaning of, "it is better to give" ect ect.

I like happy endings..!

lol I loved your analogy. hahaha.

Yes the true meaning of 'It is better to GIVE your arm, leg, or brain than to not give at all'. Of course speaking soley in Zombified terminology.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Happy belated birthday! Are you sure you weren't born in the Spring?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You're the only one I know that remembered, thou art most Blessed! lol

According to Jewish theology and beliefs, September 11th is when the entire world was created. I guess I'll get two birthdays this year, lucky me!
edit on 31-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

You're the only one I know that remembered, thou art most Blessed! lol

According to Jewish theology and beliefs, September 11th is when the entire world was created. I guess I'll get two birthdays this year, lucky me!

September 11th

September 9th month, 9 letters - 9

11th

9+1+1= 11

Interesting

top topics

join