It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walter Scott Killing, Ex Cop may walk.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If a person assaults another, then leaves the engagement, shooting the person is a criminal act.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
As predicted... mistrial.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
ABC News Link

Suspect Arrested in Fatal Road Rage Shooting of Former NFL Player Joe McKnight

I think they have done the right thing in this case. We shall wait and see.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
ABC News Link

Just seemed weird to me that another civilian can kill another civilian who is unarmed and walk , maybe I am wrong but I have never heard such a situation involving a black suspect that was giving that type of benefit of doubt, no matter who he may have killed, again I maybe wrong and there are cases like that in stand your ground defense, but you are right wait and see.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Martin75
ABC News Link

Just seemed weird to me that another civilian can kill another civilian who is unarmed and walk , maybe I am wrong but I have never heard such a situation involving a black suspect that was giving that type of benefit of doubt, no matter who he may have killed, again I maybe wrong and there are cases like that in stand your ground defense, but you are right wait and see.

Walter Scott wasn't unarmed. He assaulted the officer. In those situations, you can go from being "unarmed" to armed in a split second. Do we need to start posting videos of officers being attacked by unarmed suspects and subsequently killed?

A good family friend who was a cop was shot and nearly killed by an "unarmed" guy he was arresting. They got into a scuffle much like this case and the suspect was able to get a hold of the officer's weapon and shot him.

Walter Scott made the fateful decision to try to escape arrest and fight with the officer. It ultimately cost him his life.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Edumackted that's bull sht he was shot in the back fleeing from that POS cop, there is no fking way that was justified.
Oh and this is another case not the Walter Scott one,where two men had a argument and the other killed the other who was unarmed.
edit on 6-12-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join