It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is Challenging China Even Before Becoming U.S. President.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Heres a rebuttal. HE will be replaced and the Vote will still go to trump. Pointless protest.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

If snubbing China and not giving them an inch is "dangerous for America" then I would say dangerous is exactly what America needs right now.

That's ok. There's no right or wrong way.

Whatever we do, there's a path forward what we'll be forced to follow.

It's just that it's a good thing to "anticipate" that path, before stepping foot on it.

Whether we work for Donald Trump, the first King of the "Homeland of America," or we work for our new Chinese Masters, most of us will be doing the same things we're doing now: working, getting paid, buying groceries. In our imagination, we may be happy or unhappy that our master is a domestic King or a Foreign Statesman, but in reality, the daily life of the average person won't change.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Heres a rebuttal. HE will be replaced and the Vote will still go to trump. Pointless protest.

In which case Trump will indeed become the first King of the Homeland of America.

If you notice, a Royal family always rules together. All the adult grown princes and princesses surround the monarch, they dwell in and around the main castle, and they are all an official part of his "court" of advisors.

So, while the people think they voted for only "Donald Trump", they get the entire extended family moving to Washington D.C. to conduct the business of ruling the Kingdom, exactly like a monarchy.

By the time it hit everyone that the Republic is dead, and the Monarchy has been established in its place, it will be too late to do anything about it.

Long live King Donald, and may his rule be a peaceful one. Ivanka Trump will probably take over as Queen after Donald passes on, since she is obviously being "groomed" for the role to follow her dad.

Woe to those who can't see what is happening, and imagine the Republic is still intact.

They'll be sorely disappointed.

But, hey, unless you yourself wanted to rule, what difference does it really make whether we've got a President or a King?

All that matters is jobs.

If the King can bring us jobs, long live the King.

edit on 5-12-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Good, Trump should make them uphold the terms of the handover of Hong Kong too.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Qaq

Wow. That is a scarey look on things.

If it doesn't bother you, then go sit in the corner. We will tell you when it is safe to come out.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: carewemust

This is nothing new and I don't think there is a metaphorical middle finger being thrown by calling the Taiwain president. He has called many world leaders. He even called the afghan and pakistan leaders as well I believe.

To hell with china and what it voices.

I like Chinese restaurants and also Thai food. Would hate to lose either of those. On a more serious note, it was BOB DOLE who arranged for the TAIWAN - TRUMP phone conversation.

Source: www.msn.com...

Whenever Donald Trump does something that irritates the liberal MSM, we know he's on the right track. I love seeing them irritated, just like they were this morning when Donald Trump TWEETED that Ben Carson was the new HUD secretary, instead of calling the clowns at CNN, ABC, etc..
edit on 12/5/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
SO HE TALKED WITH HER ON THE PHONE BIG DEAL AS THEY WANT TO MAKE IT. It was just a Phone Call Nothing to get Upset about , So What ! She was Nice , He was Nice , And if China doesn't Like it SO WHAT It was a Done in the aspect of PEACE and if ALL Countries Called each other to say HELLO in PEACE things would be Better We should All call each other to say Hello That is better Than Bullets . Call Someone Today !!!!!!!!!
edit on 5-12-2016 by bobw927 because: Misspelled words

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Qaq

Wow. That is a scarey look on things.

If it doesn't bother you, then go sit in the corner. We will tell you when it is safe to come out.

I don't see anything scary.

I simply state things the way they are and will be.

Doesn't matter to me, one way or the other, because I'm not running for office, nor hoping to rule one day.

I'll be doing the same thing I'm doing now, no matter who is sitting on the Throne.

edit on 5-12-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bobw927

Right on Robert. If I were Donald Trump, I'd invite that North Korean dude with the bad haircut to dinner, and not tell the MSM what was discussed. Drive them even crazier!

As a private citizen, Donald Trump can still do what any other private citizen does, without notifying anyone but whom he chooses to notify.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Someone needs to go after china.
Unfair trade practices should be called illegal trade practices.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobw927
SO HE TALKED WITH HER ON THE PHONE BIG DEAL AS THEY WANT TO MAKE IT. It was just a Phone Call Nothing to get Upset about , So What ! She was Nice , He was Nice , And if China doesn't Like it SO WHAT It was a Done in the aspect of PEACE and if ALL Countries Called each other to say HELLO in PEACE things would be Better We should All call each other to say Hello That is better Than Bullets . Call Someone Today !!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be funny if Trump brought the world to peace by the end of his first term?

I wonder if they'd give him a Nobel or would the prog dems start riots to say there is NO peace?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: bobw927

Wouldn't it be funny if Trump brought the world to peace by the end of his first term?

I wonder if they'd give him a Nobel or would the prog dems start riots to say there is NO peace?

Did you propose that to the bookies in Vegas?

I'd be curious of the odds

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

They said the same thing about Obama. did that happen? nope.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join